The Camp Bay Lodge is a Caribbean Island Beachfront Hotel located in the East End of Roatan, one of the beautiful Bay Islands of Honduras in Central America.
Property Name: Camp Bay Lodge
Address 1: Camp Bay Beach
Address 2 : Jose Santos Guadiola
City : Roatan - Islas de la Bahia
Postal Code : 34101
Contact Name: Christian Bergler
Phone: (+504) 89007243
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Fitness room
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Welcome Drink
- Kite school
- Boat Tours
- Yoga Plattform
- Massage Service
- Fitness Gear
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 6:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 30%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 6:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
We understand how special your trip to Roatan is for you! This is why we work with everybody's individual needs and circumstances. With that in mind, we have no choice but to have our own cancellation policy. A cancellation doesn't only affect our budget, but also the budgets of our business partners and local people. Once the accommodation has been booked, the rooms become unavailable for someone who could have booked otherwise. Pre-arrival cancellations will only be accepted when they are sent in writing by email.
Cancellation charges are applicable as follow: (*free cancellation due to travel restrictions for all bookings in 2020 & 2021).
- In order to secure your reservation a 50% deposit is due in 48 hrs.
- After making the booking 50% of the deposit is not refundable.
- 14 days or less prior arrival 100% of the deposit is not refundable.
These fees aim to minimize the financial impact on our business and on our partners. The sooner we know about the cancellation, the better. We will try our best to transfer our offer to another date, but we cannot guarantee this.
Thank you very much for understanding.
Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 bio measurements
- Inform us if you are experiencing symptoms or feel sick.
- Keep distance 6ft to other guests, employees or wear a face mask.
- Wash your hands regularly and
- Help us disinfect beach chairs, yoga mats etc after use with provided spray bottles.