Secret recipe to enjoy Milan: combine awesome people, a great location right in the heart of the city, comfy affordable beds and a huge fancy common area. Add a little excitement, share your stories, fun, best vibes with new friends from all over the world. Mix well and...Welcome to Queen Hostel! Between our wonderful staff, plenty amenities and beautiful common spaces, we promise that your stay will be the most at home you've felt on the road.
Property Name: Queen Hostel
Address 1: Viale Regina Margherita 9
City : Milan - Milano
Postal Code : 20122
Phone : +39 02 36564959
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian breakfast included
- 24/7 Reception
- Free wi-fi (even in the rooms)
- Guest's kitchen
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Laundry room
- Parking at the building (aditional cost)
- Table games
- Book sharing
- Photo copying service
- FREE TOWELS
- Daily events
- FREE BAGGAGE STORAGE
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation with no charges you will need to notify us by email at email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival date. For reservations on Booking.com the cancellation period with no fee is 14 days prior to arrival.
- Failure to notify us, or in case of a no show, the first night of the reservation will be charged foreach guest on the reservation.
- If you arrive a day late without informing the hostel, we will try to find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges.
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking in case of force majeure or any other circumstances which do not fall under our responsibility, making it impossible to host the guest.
- In case of cancellation by the hostel, we are entitled to accommodate the guest in another hostel with comparable standards and services for the same price agreed and no financial compensation will be given.
Terms and Conditions
1. Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in is from 2pm. If you arrive before then we have a handy luggage room – dropoff your bags and go explore!
- Check-out is by 11am. Please, make sure you (and your belongings) are out of theroom by then. Free luggage storage can be arranged with reception. If you’relate to check out then you’ll be asked to pay for another night, so make surethat alarm is set!
- Make sure tobring a valid photo identification withyou, preferably a passport or, forEU citizens, a government issued I.D. card. You’ll need this to check in, sodon’t forget it!
- Guests without a valid photo identification document will not beallowed to check in and the reservationwill be cancelled. You will be charged the first night of the reservation andno refunds are eligible in this case.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by atleast one adult (18 or over) AND presentat the check-in an authorization signedby the parents, if not travelling with them. You can request the fac-similiof this authorization writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guests whowish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book a whole dorm.
- Unlike somehostels we do not have an upper age limit but the majority of our guests arebackpackers in the 18 to 30 age range.
- You're booking a BED in a shared dormitory and not the wholeroom. Booking the maximun number of beds in a dormitory does notmean that one whole room is being booked, the beds assigned for the reservationcan be located in different dorms, according to availability.
- If you’re travelling with friends or family, we’ll do our utmostto book you in a room together – but this can’t always be guaranteed. It'simportant to do only one booking for all the people in the group.
- Please note that all our dorms are mixed (boys and girls) unlessa girls only dorm is booked.
- All pricesare quoted in Euro. Prices are per person per night. Prices don't includeTourist Tax, which is 2€ per person per night (guests under 30 yearsold are exempted). Prices include VAT.
- In case ofextension of a reservation, the rates applied are going to be the ones valid onthe date that the extension is made.
- To book a bed with us you must provide the details of a creditcard as a guarantee. The reservation will not be charged on thiscredit card and any payment will be processed online unless incase of cancellation by the Guest, "no show" or any damage caused bythe Guest to the Hostel during his/her stay.
- The amount due for the reservation and all consumptions/purchasesmade by the guest during the stay at the hostel are paid at the check-out.
- The credit card details provided at the moment of thereservation act only as a guarantee, any payment will be processedonline.
- Please be aware that we only accept cash, Mastercard and Visacard payments. We do not accept American Express, Diners Club cards or anyother card. Payments with credit or debit cards are accepted ONLY FORAMOUNTS OVER 50€.
7. Room Key Cards
You’ll be given akey-card when you check-in which gives you access to both the hostel and yourroom. If you lose your key card, it’s 10€ (euros) for a replacement – so pleasekeep it safe!
8. Guest Behaviour
The comfort, safety andsecurity of our guests is really important to us. Any guest(s) who, in theopinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests,staff or local residents will be asked to leave the hostel premises and willnot be given a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests as wellas staff, local residents and property.
9. No Smoking
Smoking is not permitted by law. Any guest found smoking within the buildingwill be fined €50 (euro) and asked to leave the premises immediately. A refundwill not be issued for the stay. Guests can smoke in front of the premises,just outside the building.
10. No Drugs
Drug use is illegal inItaly. Any guest found using drugs in the building will be fined 250€ (euros)and asked to leave the premises immediately. Any refund will be issued.
11. Alcohol Consumption
- We will not serve alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- Due to our bar license, guestscannot bring their own alcohol onto the premises of Queen Hostel.
- If you are found entering Queen Hostel with alcohol you will be charged50€ (euro) and all alcohol will be confiscated until you leave the building atcheckout.
- Alcohol is available in the hostel's bar and can be consumedthere and in the surrounding designated areas only.
- Alcohol is not allowed inside the dorms. Guests found drinkingin the dorms will be fined 50€ (euro).
Each bed has a personal locker inside the dorm rooms. It is a guest’sresponsibility to ensure that personal belongings are secure at all times. QueenHostel accept no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property,however sustained or caused. We strongly recommend guests bring a padlock touse on luggage and lockers. Padlocks are available at reception for sale.
13. Damage to QueenHostel's Property
Guests will be expectedto reimburse Queen Hostel for any damage caused by inappropriate behaviourduring their stay. Any eventual amount will be charged on the credict cardgiven at the moment of the reservation.
Except in relation todeath or personal injury caused by our negligence, Queen’s liability remains,at all times, limited to the value of the services booked, excluding anyamendment charges paid to us.
15. Errors and Omissions
Any omission or error insales literature, web pages/sites, order form, quotation, price list, orderacknowledgement, dispatch note, invoice or other documents issued by us may becorrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at thetime of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
All bookings are subjectto availability and Queen Hostel reserves the right to decline any booking atits discretion.
For any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com