Secret recipe to enjoy Milan: combine awesome people, a great location right in the heart of the city, comfy affordable beds and a huge fancy common area. Add a little excitement, share your stories, fun, best vibes with new friends from all over the world. Mix well and...Welcome to Queen Hostel! Between our wonderful staff, plenty amenities and beautiful common spaces, we promise that your stay will be the most at home you've felt on the road.
Property Name: Queen Hostel
Address 1: Viale Regina Margherita 9
City : Milan - Milano
Postal Code : 20122
Phone: +39 02 36564959
- 24/7 Reception
- Free wi-fi (even in the rooms)
- Guest's kitchen
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Laundry room
- Parking at the building (aditional cost)
- Table games
- Book sharing
- Photo copying service
- FREE TOWELS
- Daily events
- FREE BAGGAGE STORAGE
- Breakfast included
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation with no charges you will need to notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival date. For reservations on Booking.com the cancellation period with no fee is 14 days prior to arrival.
- Failure to notify us, or in case of a no show, the first night of the reservation will be charged foreach guest on the reservation.
- If you arrive a day late without informing the hostel, we will try to find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges.
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking in case of force majeure or any other circumstances which do not fall under our responsibility, making it impossible to host the guest.
- In case of cancellation by the hostel, we are entitled to accommodate the guest in another hostel with comparable standards and services for the same price agreed and no financial compensation will be given.
Terms and Conditions
1. Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in is from 3pm. If you arrive before then we have a handy luggage room – drop off your bags and go explore!
- Check-out is by 11am. Please, make sure you (and your belongings) are out of the room by then. Free luggage storage can be arranged with reception. If you’re late to check out then you’ll be asked to pay for another night, so make sure that alarm is set!
- Make sure to bring a valid photo identification with you, preferably a passport or, forEU citizens, a government issued I.D. card. You’ll need this to check in, so don’t forget it!
- Guests without a valid photo identification document will not b eallowed to check in and the reservation will be cancelled. You will be charged the first night of the reservation and no refunds are eligible in this case.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult (18 or over) AND present at the check-in an authorization signed by the parents, if not travelling with them. You can request the fac-simili of this authorization writing to email@example.com.
- Guests who wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book a whole dorm.
- Unlike some hostels we do not have an upper age limit but the majority of our guests are backpackers in the 18 to 30 age range.
- You're booking a BED in a shared dormitory and not the whole room. Booking the maximum number of beds in a dormitory does not mean that one whole room is being booked, the beds assigned for the reservation can be located in different dorms, according to availability.
- If you’re travelling with friends or family, we’ll do our best to book you in a room together – but this can’t always be guaranteed. It's important to do only one booking for all the people in the group.
- Please note that all our dorms are mixed (boys and girls) unless a girls only dorm is booked.
- All prices are quoted in Euro. Prices are per person per night. Prices don't includeTourist Tax, which is 2€ per person per night (guests under 30 years old are exempted). Prices include VAT.
- In case of extension of a reservation, the rates applied are going to be the ones valid on the date that the extension is made.
6. Payment· To book a bed with us you must provide the details of a creditcard as a guarantee. Queen Hostel also reservesthe right to charge the first night of the booking at any time after the booking is made. Also in the event where the stay is over 5 nights or is over 300€ in total the full reservation amount will be charged. The reservation will be cancelled in case of a declined transaction.We will charge in case of late cancellation by the Guest,"no show" or any damage caused by the Guest to the Hostel duringhis/her stay. · The amount due for the reservation and all consumptions/purchasesmade by the guest during the stay at the hostel are paid at the check-out. · The credit card details provided at the moment of thereservation act only as a guarantee, any payment will be processedonline. Please be aware that we only accept cash, Mastercard and Visa cardpayments. We do not accept American Express, Diners Club cards or anyother card. Payments with credit or debit cards are accepted ONLY FORAMOUNTS OVER 50€.
7. Room Key Cards
You’ll be given a key-card when you check-in which gives you access to both the hostel and your room. If you lose your key card, it’s 10€ (euros) for a replacement – so please keep it safe!
8. Guest Behaviour
The comfort, safety and security of our guests is really important to us. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be asked to leave the hostel premises and will not be given a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests as well as staff, local residents and property.
9. No Smoking
Smoking is not permitted by law. Any guest found smoking within the building will be fined €50 (euro) and asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be issued for the stay. Guests can smoke in front of the premises, just outside the building.
10. No Drugs
Drug use is illegal inItaly. Any guest found using drugs in the building will be fined 250€ (euros)and asked to leave the premises immediately. Any refund will be issued.
11. Alcohol Consumption
- We will not serve alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- Due to our bar license, guests cannot bring their own alcohol onto the premises of Queen Hostel.
- If you are found entering Queen Hostel with alcohol you will be charged50€ (euro) and all alcohol will be confiscated until you leave the building at checkout.
- Alcohol is available in the hostel's bar and can be consumed there and in the surrounding designated areas only.
- Alcohol is not allowed inside the dorms. Guests found drinking in the dorms will be fined 50€ (euro).
Each bed has a personal locker inside the dorm rooms. It is a guest’s responsibility to ensure that personal belongings are secure at all times. QueenHostel accept no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property, however sustained or caused. We strongly recommend guests bring a padlock to use on luggage and lockers. Padlocks are available at reception for sale.
13. Damage to QueenHostel's Property
Guests will be expected to reimburse Queen Hostel for any damage caused by inappropriate behaviour during their stay. Any eventual amount will be charged on the credit card given at the moment of the reservation.
Except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence, Queen’s liability remains at all times, limited to the value of the services booked, excluding any amendment charges paid to us.
15. Errors and Omissions
Any omission or error in sales literature, web pages/sites, order form, quotation, price list, order acknowledgement, dispatch note, invoice or other documents issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
All bookings are subject to availability and Queen Hostel reserves the right to decline any booking at its discretion.
For any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org