Property Name: MyPlace
城市 : Naha City - Okinawa
郵遞區號 : 900-0012
- Non-refundable rate：收取房費全額費用
MyPlace guest house provides accommodation to its guests based on the understanding that the guest and the MyPlace guest house have made an agreement based on the following
Refuse to accommodateMyPlace guest house may be refused to guest due to the following reasons.
- Reservation is not based on this Agreement.
- Guest has been confirmed to suffer from infectious disease.
- If there is a danger that guest may act against the public order or good morals.
- If MyPlace guest house cannot provide accommodation due to unavoidable circumstances such as natural disasters or faults experienced by the establishment.
- If guest stay in MyPlace makes violent or unreasonable demands of the guesthouse or its staff.
The minimum age for Myplace guests is 13 years old.
- Office hour is from 8:00 to 22:00
- New arrivals can check into the guesthouse from 15:00 to 22:00
- For foreigner visitor, Passport or Zairyu (resident) Card or Military base id is a requirement for check-in.
- Accommodation fees should be paid by cash or credit card (Visa Mastercard AmericanExpress JCB)at the reception when check-in.
- Linen, air-conditioning fee,and tax are included in the accommodation fee.
- Check-in after 21:00, please inform us in advance, we will tell you how to late check
In. Late check-in without notice will be considered as no show.
Departing guests must remove all of their belongings from their rooms before 10:00.
Check out after 10:00 will be charged for half of the room rate; after 12:00 will be extra charged of one night room rate.
Customers shall be asked to compensate the MyPlace guest house for any damage or loss to the establishment’s appliances, furnishings or equipment for reasons deemed to be the responsibility of the customer (including lost keys, soiled sheets or pillow caused by vomiting or overuse of alcohol, etc.）
6. Smoking / Alcohol / Drugs
- Smoking inside the building is strictly prohibited. Any guest found smoking within the building will be asked to leave immediately and will not receive a refund.
- Consuming food and Drinking alcohol in dormitory rooms are not permitted.
- Drug use is illegal in Japan. Any guest found using drugs within the building, the property has the right to call polices, and the guest will be asked to leave the hostel immediately and will not receive a refund.
Non-staying people such as friends/family members can only stay in the common area until 10PM, and will never be allowed to enter the room floors.
Guests bringing outsiders into their room will be charged JPY10,000 as a penalty fee and may be asked to leave our hostel without any refund.