Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse is located near 'Shijo Kawaramachi', in the center of Kyoto city, and only a 5 minute walk from Kyoto Kawaramachi Station on the Hankyu line.
Our location is perfect for sightseeing, eating, shopping and more!
The rooms are comfortably designed for solo travelers, couples, groups and families.
Feel at home in our Japanese "Tatami" common room and make good use of our fully equipped kitchen.
We hope you have a wonderful stay at Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse!
■ IMPORTANT NOTICE：KYOTO CITY ACCOMMODATION TAX
As of October 1st 2018, Kyoto city will levy an accommodation tax to be paid by all guests staying at an accommodation in Kyoto city.
The tax amount is 200 JPY per person per night.
E.g. In the case of 2 people staying for 3 nights, the tax will amount to 1200 JPY.
The total amount shown at the time of reservation does not include this accommodation tax so we would kindly ask you to pay the tax upon check-in.
For more information, please check the link following;
Guide to Accommodation Tax of Kyoto City：
■NEW! Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse Running Station
Located just 5 minutes walk from Kamogawa river, Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse is the perfect place to start your run!
For 500 JPY, we offer luggage storage (lockers), showers and the use of our common area.
CANCELLATION POLICY & REMARKS
Cancellation 1 day prior to check-in date:
50% for the first night shall be charged if you inform us 1 day prior to the check-in date.
Cancellation on the check-in date:
100% for the first night and 50% for the second night shall be charged if your cancellation date is on the check-in day.
+ Based on reception business hours, 08:00 - 17:00 in Japan Standard Time.
NO SHOW :
If we could not confirm your arrival by 2am, we consider the guest as NO SHOW CASE and we cancel the booking.
Please note that we charge 100% for the first 2 nights and 50% for the third night in that case.
- In case a minor (under 18 years old) is staying with one person or a couple of minors, the guest will be given the custody of a parent or guardian. We ask for a written agreement to stay at the facility.
- There is no parking lot available for rent.
- All rooms are non-smoking. If you are a smoker, please use the designated smoking area.
- Your personal information will not be provided or disclosed to a third party without your prior consent.
- For the safety and security of our guests, we have taken COVID-19 measures.