Khaosan World Asakusa Ryokan & Hostel is located in Asakusa, the biggest hostel in Tokyo that Khaosan Group runs.
Easy access from any stations in Asakusa, of course it is walking-distance to go to Sensoji Temple and Kaminarimon.
This hostel was used to be a love hotel. We renovated it into a Ryokan & Hostel for all kinds of travelers like backpackers, couples, families and group travelers!
We have mixed and female-only dormitory rooms, double rooms, Japanese style rooms for 3-6 people group. If you are travelling as a big group, you can also choose rooms for 8-10 people!
In our common area, there are vending machines selling drinks, and also kitchen fully equipped where you can cook by yourself.
It takes a couple of minutes walk from Asakusa station, Tsukuba Express line, and less than 10 minutes walk from Tawaramachi station, Tokyo Metro Ginza line.
We welcome everyone travelling Asakusa & Tokyo!
旅館名稱: Khaosan World Asakusa Ryokan＆Hostel
地址: Nishi-Asakusa 3-15-1
城市 : Taito - Tokyo
郵遞區號 : 111-0035
入住: 3:00 PM
退房: 11:00 AM
50% CHARGE :
50% of room rate shall be charged if you inform us 1 day prior to the accommodation date.
100% CHARGE :
100% of room rate shall be charged if your cancellation date is on the accommodation day.
+ Based on reception business hours, 06:00 - 26:00, 06:00 - 26:00 in Japan Standard Time.
NO SHOW :
If we could not confirm your arrival by 2am, we consider the guest as NO SHOW CASE and we cancel the booking.
Please note that we charge 100% for the first 2 nights and 50% for the third night in that case.
- In case a minor (under 18 years old) is staying with one person or a couple of minors, the guest will be given the custody of a parent or guardian. We ask for a written agreement to stay at the facility.
- There is no parking lot available for rent.
- All rooms are non-smoking. If you are a smoker, please use the designated smoking area.
- Your personal information will not be provided or disclosed to a third party without your prior consent.
- For the safety and security of our guests, we have taken COVID-19 measures.