INSPIRED BY NATURE AND CALMNESS
Located between the famous Mzima Springs and the big Tsavo River you will find our unfenced Severin Safari Camp.
TENTS & SUITESSeverin Safari Camp is designed in a harmonious and natural design. The tents, Junior Suites, and Suites are equipped with wooden furniture in a traditional African style.
Bright and warm colors care for a comfortable and personal atmosphere. From each of the 27 tents, Junior Suites and Suites you enjoy a wonderful view over the bush landscape and the water holes where the wild animals pass by undisturbed. Masai warriors accompany you to the restaurant or back to your tents after dawn.
Additionally, you can experience a very special safari adventure at our Kitani Bandas - as a self-caterer amidst the bush.
Anlagenname: Severin Safari Camp
Adresse 1: Kitani Wildlife Area
Stadt : Tsavo National Park
Kontaktname: Antony Tano
Telefon: +254 716 833222
- Concierge desk
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
Diese Anlage hat folgende Bestimmungen und Check-in- bzw. Check-out-Zeiten.
Zeit für späten Check-out: 16:00
Gebühren für späten Check-out: KES 0,00
Durch einen späten Check-out (nach 10:00 und vor 16:00) kann eine Gebühr entstehen.
Richtlinien betreffend die Anlage und Stornierung :
Rates include prevailing taxes and service charge, but excluding KWS park fees (www.kws.go.ke).
1. Check in time is 1200 hrs; Check out time is 1000hrs.
2. All guests’ valuables should be locked in the safe provided in the room. The camp will not accept liability of loss or damage of any valuables not locked in the safe.
3. All visitors to the rooms must be registered at the front desk and must produce identification card or passport. The camp reserves the right to admit such visitors.
4. Pets are not allowed into the camp.
5. No illegal business is allowed to be conducted within the camp premises. The camp reserves the right to notify the authorities should any illegal activity be detected within the premises.
6. All cars are parked at the owners’ risk. The camp does not admit liability for any damage of vehicles at the parking lot.
7. Foods and drinks from outside are not allowed into our restaurants/bars. A corkage fee will be charged for any foods and drinks from outside.
8. Personal business activities are not allowed between guests and the camp employees.
9. The camp accepts payments by Cash, Mpesa, Major credit cards and Bank transfers.
10. Any booking cancellations must be done within the allowable established release periods. Late cancellations/no shows will be charged as per the camp policy.
11. Any unaccompanied minors below the age of 18 years are not allowed into the camp. Children below 6 years on special request only.