Design meets innovation culture
EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE OF LIVING
You had a long, busy meeting marathon? Relax extensively in one of our cozy rooms or exchange ideas with like-minded people over a drink at the bar. Stay as long as you want. We welcome you to our rent24 Family.
Our selected locations take you worldwide into the creative and startup scene of the big cities.
With our coworking and coliving spaces we create the rent24 Campus, where you can shape the future and become part of the community of innovation drivers.
Located in the diverse Schöneberg district, this coliving space is one of the most sought after residential areas in Berlin. It is geographically situated between the trendy district of Kreuzberg and the elegant Wilmersdorf. The monumental building on one of the most famous streets in the city offers on 3,500 square meters high-quality equipped rooms and common areas in urban design.
Spacious lounge areas, an extensive event area and fully equipped kitchens invite you to share and collaborate with a diverse community. The on-site gym is another meeting place for things to do with roommates and guests from all over the world. The sophisticated area concept, our modern design and the lively network ensure a lot of well-being. In addition, the in-house rent24 Team takes great care to ensure that the community feels at home at any time of the day.
The length of stay in our coliving space can be flexibly selected from a single night up to several months. To meet all needs, there are various types of accommodation: Single and shared rooms are available with private as well as shared lavatories.
Design Hostel P182 is a smoke-free Hostel. If you smoke outside of the designated smoking areas,
we will charge you a penalty of 100 € to your room.
Property Name: Design Hostel P182
Address 1: Potsdamer Str. 182
City : Berlin - Berlin
Postal Code : 10783
Contact Name: Reception
Phone: +49 (0)30 221 922 388
- Baggage storage
- Fitness room
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Water in the Room
- Guest Supplies
- Live Sport / Big Screen
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 3:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: € 30.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 3:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
§ 7 RESERVIERUNG, STORNIERUNG
Die nachfolgenden Begriffe „einfache Reservierung“ und „garantierte Reservierung“ unterscheiden sich dadurch, dass der Gast bei der einfachen Reservierung lediglich ein Zimmer bestellt, während er bei der garantierten Reservierung zusätzlich die Zahlung durch die Angabe seiner Kreditkartendaten garantiert.
1) Mit dem nachfolgenden Begriff „Stornierung“ ist der Rücktritt des Gastes vom Beherbergungsvertrag gemeint.
2) Wenn der Gast bei einer einfachen Reservierung nicht bis 18 Uhr im Coliving Space erscheint, verfällt die Reservierung ersatzlos und die reservierten Zimmer gehen in den freien Verkauf. Bei einer garantierten Reservierung wird die Reservierung des Zimmers auch nach 18 Uhr für den Gast aufrechterhalten.
3) Der Gast kann einfache und garantierte Reservierungen bis 18 Uhr am Anreisetag kostenfrei stornieren. Stornierungen von garantierten Reservierungen, die nach 18 Uhr am Anreisetag erfolgen, sind nicht zulässig und führen nicht zu einer Beendigung des Beherbergungsvertrags. In diesem Fall bleibt der Gast dazu verpflichtet, den Übernachtungspreis für die erste Nacht abzüglich 10% für ersparte Aufwendungen zu zahlen. Das gleiche gilt, wenn der Gast am Anreisetag nicht erscheint, ohne seine Reservierung zu stornieren. Dem Gast steht es frei nachzuweisen, dass die ersparten Aufwendungen von rent24 höher sind.
4) Bei mehrtägigen garantierten Reservierungen werden bei Nichtanreise alle Folgenächte ab der zweiten Nacht storniert. Dem Gast steht grundsätzlich kein Anspruch auf die Folgenächte zu.
5) Für Gruppenreisen und Reservierungen zu Messe- und Eventzeiten gelten die in Ziffer § 8 und § 9 enthaltenen Sonderbedingungen.
6) Reservierungen zu Preisen, die als Sonder/Rabattraten gekennzeichnet sind, sind verbindlich und können nicht kostenfrei umgebucht oder storniert werden. Der Übernachtungspreis wird in diesen Fällen direkt bei Reservierung fällig und ist nicht erstattungsfähig. Bei Stornierung oder Nichtanreise werden dem Gast lediglich ersparte Aufwendungen in Höhe von 10% des Übernachtungspreises erstattet. Dem Gast steht es frei nachzuweisen, dass die ersparten Aufwendungen von rent24 höher sind.
7) Entschließt sich der Gast dafür, eine Online-Reservierung direkt mittels eines Online-Bezahlsystems zu bezahlen, ist anschließend eine Umbuchung oder Stornierung der Reservierung online nicht mehr möglich. Der Gast muss im Falle eines Umbuchungs- bzw. Stornierungswunsches direkt das Coliving Space kontaktieren.
§ 8 SONDERBEDINGUNGEN FÜR GRUPPENREISEN
1) Mit dem nachfolgenden Begriff „Reisegruppe“ wird eine Gruppe von mindestens 5 vollzahlenden Gästen, für die eine gemeinsame Reservierung besteht, bezeichnet. Abweichend von bzw. ergänzend zu den vorstehenden Regelungen gilt für eine Reisegruppe Folgendes:
2) Bei der Reservierung ist für die Reisegruppe gegenüber rent24 ein Ansprechpartner („Gesamtverantwortlicher“) zu benennen.
3) Vor Anreise der Reisegruppe ist rent24 eine Namensliste mit allen Teilnehmern vorzulegen.
4) Bei Reservierung erhält rent24 eine Reservierungsbestätigung mit den wesentlichen Angaben der aufgenommenen Reservierung, Angaben zum Check-In sowie ggf. zur Sicherheitsleistung und sonstigen Zahlungsbedingungen.
5) Der Gesamtbetrag der Übernachtungskosten ist per Banküberweisung auf das Bankkonto von rent24 zu zahlen, per Kreditkarte oder Onlinezahlung, das in der Reservierungsbestätigung angegeben ist oder das rent24 dem Gesamtverantwortlichen nach Abschluss der Reservierung mitteilt. Gebühren für Auslandsüberweisungen sind spätestens bei Ankunft im Coliving Space in voller Höhe auszugleichen.
6) Die Übernachtungskosten der Reisegruppe inklusive Kosten für Nebenleistungen im Sinne der Ziffer § 6 1) sind im Voraus, spätestens 28 Tage vor dem Anreisetag, oder, falls die Reservierung später als 28 Tage vor dem Anreisetag erfolgt, sofort zur Zahlung fällig, und zwar jeweils unabhängig vom Datum der Rechnungsstellung. Ist bis zur Fälligkeit keine Zahlung erfolgt, ist rent24 berechtigt, das für die Reisegruppe bzw. den jeweiligen Gast reservierte Zimmer (ohne vorherige Information an den Gast) anderweitig zu vermieten, ohne dass der Gast hieraus irgendwelche Ansprüche gegenüber rent24 herleiten kann.
7) Die Reisegruppe kann ihre Reservierung bis 28 Tage vor dem Anreisetag kostenfrei stornieren oder ändern. Spätere Stornierungen und Änderungen sind nur mit Zustimmung von rent24 möglich. In diesem Fall ist als Stornogebühr der Übernachtungspreis abzüglich 10% für ersparte Aufwendungen zu entrichten. Der Reisegruppe steht es frei nachzuweisen, dass die ersparten Aufwendungen von rent24 höher sind.
8) rent24 stellt der Reisegruppe ihre Zimmer am Anreisetag nach Verfügbarkeit, in der Regel ab 14 Uhr, keinesfalls aber später als 15 Uhr zur Verfügung.
9) rent24 ist berechtigt, bei Ankunft der Reisegruppe im Coliving Space eine Sicherheit in Höhe von bis zu 500€ pro Reisegruppe, insbesondere für etwaige Nebenleistungen im Sinne von Ziffer § 6 1) sowie etwaige Beschädigungen vom Gesamtverantwortlichen zu verlangen.
10) Die Reisegruppe erhält von rent24 Sammelrechnungen, die dem Gesamtverantwortlichen übergeben werden.
§ 9 SONDERBEDINGUNGEN FÜR MESSE- UND EVENTZEITEN
1) Messe- und Eventzeiten teilt rent24 dem Gast jederzeit auf Anfrage, spätestens bei Reservierung, mit. Abweichend von bzw. ergänzend zu den vorstehenden Regelungen gilt für Messe- und Eventzeiten Folgendes:
2) Für Übernachtungen sind lediglich garantierte, nicht jedoch einfache Reservierungen möglich.
3) Die Übernachtungskosten inklusive Kosten für Nebenleistungen im Sinne der Ziffer § 6 1) sind im Voraus, spätestens 28 Tage vor dem Anreisetag, oder, falls die Reservierung später als 28 Tage vor dem Anreisetag erfolgt, sofort zur Zahlung fällig, und zwar jeweils unabhängig vom Datum der Rechnungsstellung. Ist bis zur Fälligkeit keine Zahlung erfolgt, ist rent24 berechtigt, das für den Gast reservierte Zimmer (ohne vorherige Information an den Gast) anderweitig zu vermieten, ohne dass der Gast hieraus irgendwelche Ansprüche gegenüber rent24 herleiten kann.
4) Der Gast kann seine Reservierung bis 28 Tage vor dem Anreisetag kostenfrei stornieren oder ändern. Spätere Stornierungen und Änderungen sind nur mit Zustimmung von rent24 möglich. In diesem Fall ist als Stornogebühr der Übernachtungspreis abzüglich 10% für ersparte Aufwendungen zu entrichten. Dem Gast steht es frei nachzuweisen, dass die ersparten Aufwendungen von rent24 höher sind.
Terms and Conditions
We highly recommended closing a travel cancellation insurance. You can book it HERE through our Partner ERV.
For this accommodation, the following conditions apply upon arrival and departureCheck-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Late check-out: 3:00 pm
Late check-out-fee: 30,00 euros
Late check-out (after 11:00 am and before 3:00 pm): There may be fees.
Accommodation conditions and cancellation policy
We strongly recommend getting a travel cancellation insurance. You can book them via our partner ERV, the travel insurer of ERGO: Book your travel insurance now
§ 1 GENERAL
(1) rent24 GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “rent24”) rents to the guest (hereinafter referred to as “guest”) the agreed room with the agreed amenities (hereinafter referred to as “room”) for the agreed length of stay. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) apply to accommodation contracts for the rental of rooms as well as all other services and deliveries of rent24 GmbH rendered to the guest.
(2) In the following, rent24 and the guest will be referred to collectively or individually as “contracting parties” or “contracting party”.
§ 2 CONTRACT CONCLUSION AND CONTENTS OF THE ACCOMMODATION CONTRACT
(1) If available, the guest of rent24 receives a confirmation of reservation either by e-mail or fax, by phone or on-site personally, depending on the reservation option (online/by e-mail, telephone or on-site ). The accommodation contract between rent24 and the guest is concluded with the receipt of the reservation confirmation by the guest.
(2) The guest is reminded that reservation numbers, which it receives from third parties (e.g. internet portals or tourist associations), are not identical with the reservation number of rent24. The rent24 reservation number can be requested by the guest on site.
(3) Offers from rent24 to conclude an accommodation contract are non-binding. rent24 may, at its sole discretion, decline to conclude an accommodation contract with a guest.
(4) The guest is not entitled to the assignment of a specific room. The guest only has a claim to the provision of a room in the room category booked by the guest.
(5) Access to wireless internet, use of coffee bars, water and beer flat-rate, the use of all community areas, cleaning service, such as a coliving manager as a contact person, and 24-hour security service are included in the booking of a room in the Coliving Space.
§ 3 ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
1) rent24 provides the guest the room in the agreed room category and the amenities on the day of arrival according to availability, usually from 14:00, but no later than 15:00. For access to the Coliving Space and the room, guests will receive an access code or key upon check-in either at the front desk or through online check-in.
2) On the day of departure, the guest must vacate the room by no later than 11:00 and return it undamaged. After this time, rent24 may charge the guest a late departure fee due to the delayed vacating of the room. The guest is permitted to prove that rent24 has suffered no damages or only considerably lesser damages.
1) Only the persons designated in the reservation are entitled to use the room. The maximum occupancy for the respective room category may not be exceeded. Children over 12 years count as adults.
2) The subletting or re-letting or other use of booked rooms is prohibited, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing.
3) During the stay in the Coliving Space, the guest must observe the house rules applicable to this location. The house rules are adapted to each individual location and can, therefore, vary depending on the location. The current house rules can be requested at your location.
§ 5 ACCOMMODATION PRICES AND OTHER PRICES
1) The overnight accommodation price to be paid by the guest is a consideration for the provision of the room by rent24 within the arrival and departure times stated in § 3. A full nightly rate will be charged per night, regardless of the actual use or overnight stay of the guest.
2) The agreed prices or the prices of rent24 valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract apply. rent24 has the right to increase or decrease the room prices if more than four months have elapsed between the time the guest makes the reservation and the date of arrival. With a price increase of more than 5%, the guest is entitled to a right of withdrawal. This excludes increases in statutory taxes, fees, and charges.
3) The prices and amounts stated in these terms and conditions and in the reservation are understood to include the respectively valid value added tax as well as all legal taxes, fees, and charges unless this is expressly stated otherwise.
§ 6 PAYMENT TERMS
1) The overnight accommodation prices and the prices for additional services (such as breakfast, pet fees and all other requirements not expressly stated in the accommodation contract as part of the room price) are payable in advance at the latest upon arrival of the guest at the Coliving Space, regardless of the date of invoicing – How do you actually pay? Advance/transfer, cash/credit card. In case of late payment, rent24 is entitled to terminate the accommodation contract, after which the guest has to vacate the room.
2) Without prejudice to § 6 1), rent24 is entitled to require the guest already at the time of reservation, to provide an advance payment on the accommodation costs up to the amount of the expected total invoice amount or an adequate security in the form of a deposit by credit card.
3) rent24 accepts cash payments in euros, bank transfers, EC and Maestro cards and the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, Diners, JCB, UnionPay, China Union Pay and American Express. Other means of payment are only permitted with the consent of rent24.
4) Set-off and exercise of rights of retention by the guest against claims of rent24 from the accommodation contract are only permitted with undisputed or legally established claims.
§ 7 RESERVATION, CANCELLATION
The following terms, “simple reservation” and “guaranteed reservation”, are distinguished by the fact that the guest only orders a room for the simple reservation, while in the guaranteed reservation the guest additionally guarantees payment by specifying credit card details.
1) The term “cancellation” means the withdrawal of the guest from the accommodation contract.
2) If the guest does not show up in the Coliving Space by 18:00 with a simple reservation, the reservation will be forfeited and the reserved room will be made available to others. With a guaranteed reservation, the reservation of the room is maintained even after 18:00 for the guest.
3) The guest can cancel simple and guaranteed reservations 18:00 on the day of arrival free of charge. Cancellations of guaranteed reservations made after 18:00 on the day of arrival are not permitted and will not lead to termination of the accommodation contract. In this case, the guest remains obliged to pay the first night’s room price minus 10% for saved expenses. The same applies if the guest does not show up on the day of arrival without canceling the reservation. The guest is free to prove that the saved expenses of rent24 are higher.
4) For multi-day guaranteed reservations, all nights after the second night will be canceled if the guest is a no-show. The guest is in principle not entitled to the subsequent nights.
5) For group travel and reservations at trade fair and event times, the special conditions contained in no. § 8 and § 9 apply.
6) Reservations at prices that are marked as special/discount rates are binding and cannot be rebooked or canceled free of charge. The price of the room will be charged directly upon reservation and is non-refundable. In case of cancellation or no-show, the guest will only be reimbursed for expenses of 10% of the overnight stay. The guest is free to prove that the saved expenses of rent24 are higher.
7) If the guest decides to pay for an online reservation directly by means of an online payment system, then a rebooking or cancellation of the reservation online is no longer possible. The guest must contact the Coliving Space directly in case of a change or cancellation request.
§ 8 SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR TOUR GROUPS
1) The term “tour group” below refers to a group of at least 5 full paying guests who have a joint reservation. By way of derogation from or in addition to the above provisions, the following applies to a tour group:
2) At the time of booking, a contact person (“responsible person”) must be named to rent24 for the tour group.
3) Before the arrival of the tour group, a list of names with all participants is to be presented to rent24.
4) Upon reservation, rent24 receives a confirmation of reservation with the essential details of the recorded reservation, information about the check-in and, if necessary, about the deposit and other terms of payment.
5) The total amount of accommodation shall be paid by bank transfer to rent24’s bank account, by credit card or online payment as stated in the reservation confirmation or communicated by rent24 to the responsible person after completing the reservation. Fees for overseas transfers are to be paid in full at the latest upon arrival at the Coliving Space.
6) The accommodation costs of the tour group including costs for ancillary services as per no. 6 1) are due in advance, at the latest 28 days before the day of arrival, or, if the reservation is later than 28 days before the arrival date, are immediately payable, regardless of the date of invoicing. If no payment has been made by the due date, rent24 is entitled to otherwise rent the room reserved for the tour group or the respective guest (without prior information to the guest), without the guest being able to derive any claims against rent24.
7) The tour group can cancel or change their reservation free of charge up to 28 days before the day of arrival. Later cancellations and changes are only possible with the consent of rent24. In this case, the cancellation fee is the overnight stay minus 10% for saved expenses. The travel group is free to prove that the saved expenses of rent24 are higher.
8) rent24 shall provide the group with their rooms on the day of arrival, subject to availability, usually from 14:00 but no later than 15:00.
9) rent24 is entitled to demand a security from the responsible person of up to € 500 per tour group on arrival of the tour group in the Coliving Space, in particular for any ancillary services within the meaning of no. § 6 1), as well as any damage, suffered...
10) The tour group will receive a collective invoice from rent24, which is handed over to the responsible person.
§ 9 SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR TRADE FAIR AND EVENT TIMES
1) Trade fairs and event times are always communicated by rent24 to the guest on request, at the latest on the reservation. Notwithstanding or supplementing the above provisions, the following applies to trade fair and event times:
2) For overnight stays, only guaranteed, but not simple, reservations are possible.
6) The accommodation costs including costs for ancillary services as per no. 6 1) are due in advance, at the latest 28 days before the day of arrival, or, if the reservation is later than 28 days before the arrival date, are immediately payable, regardless of the date of invoicing. If no payment has been made by the due date, rent24 is entitled to otherwise rent the room reserved for the guest (without prior information to the guest), without the guest being able to derive any claims against rent24.
4) The guest can cancel or change the reservation free of charge until 28 days before the day of arrival. Later cancellations and changes are only possible with the consent of rent24. In this case, the cancellation fee is the overnight stay minus 10% for saved expenses. The guest is free to prove that the saved expenses of rent24 are higher.
§ 10 LIABILITY
1) rent24 is liable only for intent and gross negligence. In the event of slight negligence, rent24 is only liable for breach of essential contractual obligations. Essential contractual obligations are those which enable the proper execution of the contract and on the fulfillment of which the guest relies and may rely.
2) For slight negligence – also of its vicarious agents – rent24 shall only be liable for breaches of such duties which are of central importance to the performance of the contract (essential contractual obligations). In the event of slight negligence, liability is limited to the typically foreseeable and immediate damage (e.g. no loss of profit).
3) The above limitation of liability does not apply to injury to life, limb or health, liability based on a negligent breach of duty by rent24 or a willful or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent. Further claims for damages are excluded unless otherwise stipulated in this no. § 10.
4) In the event of disruptions or defects in the services of rent24, rent24 shall endeavor to remedy the situation if it becomes aware of it or is immediately informed of it in a complaint by the guest. The guest is obliged to contribute to what is reasonable to remedy the disturbance and to minimize possible damage.
5) rent24 is liable to the guest in accordance with the statutory provisions (cf .§§ 701 ff. BGB). If the guest wishes to bring money, securities or valuables with a value of more than € 800 or anything with a value of more than € 3,500 to the Coliving Space, this requires a separate retention agreement with the Coliving Space.
6) The guest is liable for all damage to the Coliving Space, the rented rooms, and the building as well as the associated facilities, insofar as they have been caused by the guest. This also applies to damage caused by visitors or other persons who are in the Coliving Space at the invitation of the guest, even if the damage is done without fault.
7) The guest undertakes to treat the rented rooms, the rented furnishings, and the common premises, land and building parts, facilities and equipment with care. The guest is obligated to a general consideration of rent24 as well as the co-guests and co-users of the building and neighbors.
8) Insofar as the guest is provided with a parking space in the Coliving Space Garage or in the Coliving Space Car Park, also for a fee, this does not constitute a safekeeping contract. In the event of loss of or damage to vehicles parked or stored on the Coliving Space property, as well as their contents, rent24 shall only be liable in accordance with no. § 10 1. 9) Messages, mail, and consignments for guests are handled with care.
§ 11 THEFT AND DAMAGES
In the event of theft or damage of the guest’s belongings, as well as in the event of a fire, water damage or other damage to the room, the guest shall promptly inform the Coliving Space personnel and do everything reasonable to assist in the theft investigation or help with the elimination of the damage.
§ 12 PETS
The bringing of dogs and cats (hereinafter referred to as “pets”) requires prior notification by the guest; for other animals, it is necessary to provide an exact species description at rent24, whereby rent24 can in all cases refuse consent at any time and without stating any reasons. The guest may bring a maximum of one pet for single rooms and two for double rooms. For each pet brought, an additional charge of 15 € must be paid; rent24 will communicate the amount to the guest upon arrival.
§ 13 TERMINATION OF THE ACCOMMODATION CONTRACT
1) rent24 is entitled to withdraw from the accommodation contract if the guest does not pay the advance payment owed by it or the deposit owed by it on time and in full.
2) rent24 is entitled to terminate the accommodation contract if the guest is under the influence of illicit drugs during the stay in the Coliving Space, uses the room for the purpose of carrying out a business activity involving customer traffic, uses the room for prostitution, or Coliving Space personnel or other Coliving Space guests are repeatedly insulted despite admonishment.
§ 14 PRIVACY PROTECTION
1) The guest is advised that personal data will be stored about the guest, for the purpose of contract execution, customer support, and promotions under consideration of the Federal Data Protection Act by rent24, and transmitted to rent24-affiliated companies and selected third-party service providers. rent24 shall be entitled to use affiliated companies as well as selected third-party service providers for data processing and to forward, store and process personal data according to this section with these companies.
2) Furthermore, the rights of the guest to information, correction, blocking or deletion of personal data stored by rent24 shall remain unaffected. Insofar as no legal regulations oppose, the personal data of the guest will be deleted after termination of the accommodation contract and expiry of the legal retention periods.
3) The complete data protection principles of rent24 are available from rent24 GmbH, Oberwallstraße 6, 10623 Berlin as well as on the homepage www.rent24.com. For further questions on data protection, please also contact rent24 at the aforementioned address.
§ 15 USAGE BEHAVIOUR FOR THE INTERNET
(1) rent24 maintains internet access via WIFI in the building. The guest is entitled to share the WIFI access to the internet. The guest does not have the right to allow third parties to use the WIFI. Use takes place by means of access security. The access data may not be passed on to third parties.
(2) The guest may not use the WIFI access for unlawful purposes (e.g. illegal downloads or uploads) and indemnifies rent24 comprehensively from claims of third parties due to an illegal use of the WIFI access upon the first request.
§ 16 FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) rent24 reserves the right to change these GTC at any time without giving reasons. The changed GTC will be sent to the guest by e-mail no later than two weeks before their entry into force. If the guest does not object to the validity of the new GTC within two weeks of receipt of the e-mail, the changed GTC shall be deemed accepted. In the event of an objection, rent24 is entitled to terminate the contractual relationship without notice.
(2) Multiple persons as a guest are liable for all obligations under the accommodation contract as joint and several debtors. For the legal validity of a declaration by rent24, it is sufficient if it is given to a guest.
(3) The place of fulfillment and jurisdiction is Berlin.
(4) Verbal side agreements to the accommodation contract have not been made by the contracting parties.
(5) Changes and additions to the accommodation contract between the contracting parties require the written form to be legally effective. This also applies to the amendment or repeal of this written form clause.
(6) Should individual provisions of these GTC be or become wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these GTC. In lieu of the invalid or unenforceable provision, the contracting parties shall agree in writing on the legally permissible and enforceable provision that comes as close as possible to the economic and legal purpose pursued by the invalid/unenforceable provision. This shall also apply if the invalidity or unenforceability is based on a measure of performance or time prescribed in these provisions. In this case, the contracting parties shall agree on a legally permissible measure of performance or time which is as close as possible to the agreed upon one, in place of the measure agreed in these provisions.
(7) The contracting parties are aware of the case law of the Federal Court of Justice, according to which so-called “separability clauses” in certain cases only lead to a reversal of the burden of proof, and agree against this background expressly that § 139 BGB is altogether waived with the present regulation (and not merely in the sense of reversing the burden of proof).