Ukukus Travel and Ukukus International Tourist Transport, all powered by Grupo
Ukukus*** with 10 years of experience in the tourism industry. Created under
the concept of the three “B” Bueno-Bonito & Barato = Great-Nice & super
friendly rates with a good quality service with insuperable prices in its
category; A very comfortable, safe and a completely cozy place located only 12
minutes by foot from the main plaza of Cusco and on same direction, only 05
minutes away of the colorful central market “San Pedro”.
Step 01. - Five minutes straight line from Ukukus Hostel main door to the colorful San Pedro Local market; the biggest of town: Experience local cousin, fresh fruits, groceries, handicrafts and others with real and local prices. Definitely the best way to explore the sacred city of the Inkas. (Right in front of the local market = another big Super Market ‘’Orion’’, just in case)
Step 02. - Another seven minutes straight line walk from San Pedro Market passing by the famous ‘’Plaza San Francisco’’ and you are in the great Main Plaza of Cusco, finally.
Our location is strategic, interesting, walkable and explorable site of the historic center. No zic zacs, no lefts or rights. Easy to find us.
SOLO independant travelers, couples & groups of all ages will have a great and welcoming stay with us with a great low-cost way to explore the city.
Our in-house tour agency for bookings with excellent travel advices on the best ways to see this amazing region and surrounding such the Sacred valley of the inkas, Machupicchu, Rainbow mountain, The Classic Inka Trail, Salkantay Trek, Inka Jungle, Humantay lake, Quad motors, Zip lining etc. – Daily tours – Daily departures. Ukukus Hostel, 100% Peruvian – Cusqueñian local business
What can you get at Ukukus?
*Two nice cozy rooftop terraces to chill-out
*Our own in-house Restaurant-Lounge-Bar: Homemade meals, all kind of drinks, table games, etc. Prices same or cheaper than in the Local Mercado San Pedro – like for locals
*Wi-Fi reaching in all rooms/dorms and hostel areas + Computers with Internet Access.
* Gas powered hot showers with great water pressure
*Ensuite private rooms & shared dorms with shared bathrooms.
* Personal security lockers in your Rooms/Dorms with power outlets beside each bed (bring your padlock or buy one in the city)
* Well big equipped kitchen area + a cozy big living room with big Tv screen.
* Comfortable Mattresses with linen and pillows included
*Daily cleaning of rooms/dorms
* Free Luggage storage while on your trek or activities + Security lockers for all guests
* Infusions all day 24/7 (Tea, cinnamon and clove, chamomile, lemongrass, anise and coca tea) - 24-hour reception – friendly English/Spanish speaker staff – City Maps * Book Exchange - Towels for hire (for shared dorms)
*Free extra blankets – Heaters – hair dryer: ask at reception
* In house tour agency: Bus tickets and tour packages
- Laundry service available for the same day (additional)
- Airport transport available and taxi services (additional)
* Wall art paintings in some parts of the hostel – ask at reception
* Common areas include: Kitchen area, the big lobby and the nice terraces with views to the city and mountains around.
The best base to explore Machu Picchu and the city of Cusco, Grupo Ukukus is here to make every part of your stay remarkable with great facilities and amazing views where you can connect with travelers from all over the world.
Use our official website to find the perfect accommodation for you
General Reservation Policy:
Cancellations: 24 hours (Groups with more than 10 people 15 days prior)
Payment method accepted on arrival: Only Cash SOLES or USD
CHECK IN FROM : 11:30am
CHECK OUT : 10:00 AM
Property Name: Ukukus Hostel
Address 1: CALLE HOSPITAL 842 INTERIOR 04
City : CUSCO - Cusco
Postal Code : 08000
Contact Name: Ronoel Villalobos Melendez
Phone : C. phone +51 984268719 - Line phone 84 223730
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Fax services
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- 02 Terrazas con vista a la ciudad y Montañas
- Lockers/Casilleros personales
- Storage o Deposito Gratuito mientras viaja
- Wi-fi gratis en todos los rincones del Hostel
- Ducha Caliente con sistema a gas
- Te Gratis 24/7
- Habitaciones privados con baños privados & Dormitorios con Baños compartidos
- Cocina grande equipada de uso comun + Sala de estar con pantalla grande
- Te gratis o agua caliente las 24/7
- Colchones comodas con sabanas y almohadas incluidas
- Agencia de viajes dentro del Hostel
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.