The ITH Beach Bungalow Surf Hostel is located in front of the ocean in Pacific Beach. International Traveler’s House was founded to create memorable, authentic and unique experiences for travelers. Conveniently located in Little Italy for travelers looking to enjoy the action of the San Diego nightlife. Amazing restaurants and popular bars are all within walking distance. Travelers can easily access all of San Diego’s top activities. The external floor plan offers lots of outdoor space to meet other travelers. The unique design of our ocean front building creates a social, friendly and fun atmosphere. Guest parties frequently take place in the evenings. We have several room options, including female only rooms, Coed dorm style rooms and private rooms. All rooms have been equipped with the latest bed designs, giving you a comfortable night sleep. We also have free Wi-Fi. By staying at ITH, you become a part of a community dedicated to creating global, cultural and community centric sustainable relationships. You are also supporting the sustainable measures we strive to implement in each of our hostels. For example, we grow organic vegetables, incorporate locally sourced food when possible, and integrate recycling and composting programs. Being a guest at ITH is an experience. We keep our prices affordable so we can share this unique experience with as many travelers as possible. Great for single travelers or groups. Please note that guests staying at ITH must be over 18 years. International guests with a valid passport and travelers that reside outside of San Diego County are welcome.
Property Name: ITH Beach Bungalow Surf Hostel
Address 1: 707 Reed Ave
City : San Diego - California
Postal Code : 92109
Phone : 8584125878
Email : email@example.com
- Automated teller (ATM)
- Concierge desk
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Oceanfront Deck
- Beer Pong Table
- Sun Deck
- Vending Machine
- Surf Boards
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Prices and Taxes: All reservations and taxes must be paid in full prior to check-in. For a reservation to be confirmed, the first night and taxes associated with the first night must be paid at the time the reservation is made by the guest. A valid credit card is required with all reservations to cover any incidentals that may occur during the guests reservation.
- Payment and Terms at Check-in: Guests will pay for the remaining balance of their room at check-in and be given a full tour of the property and amenities available. At Check-out, guests will inform reception that they are checking-out. If any damaged occurred during the guest's reservation, the damages will be charged at check-out or at the manager's discretion.
- Traveling with Minors: All guests must be at least 18 years old to stay at the ITH Beach Bungalow Surf Hostel
- Parking: The Hostel does have on-site parking and is available first come first serve for $20 nightly fee. There are a variety of parking options both free and paid surrounding the Hostel. Please contact reception for the best parking options depending on when you will arrive.
- Hostel Events: Events are good times are a priority at our Hostel. We often host multiple events each month. Everyone is welcome to join in our events.
- Dispute Resolution/Problems: If any issues or disputes arise, please contact the management
- Use of Personal information: All guests staying with us release liability for the use of photos that they are pictured in. The Hostel randomly takes photos of just having a great time and uses these photos for future marketing and promotions. If you do not want to be included in the fun photos. Please let the camera man know. Email addresses used for reservation will be added to our ITH Rewards and Discounts Program which offers guests deals and promotions for future stays at ITH.
- Liability: ITH Hostels does not assume liability for any theft, damages or injuries occurred while staying at our properties.
- Waiver: All guests are required to sign the ITH Liability Waiver at check-in
- No Local Residents: All guests staying with us must reside from outside of San Diego County and be able to provide proof of onward travel either via plane, bus, or train tickets.
- ITH reserves the right to adjust or cancel any reservation due to unexpected circumstances. We will do our best to notify the customer at least 24 hours prior to their reservation.
- ITH is a private business and is allowed by law to refuse service to any customer or patron.
- ITH reserves the right to charge a guest for any damages he or she may have caused to the property during their stay.