Perfect launching pad for your Los Angeles travels! Your own private studio at a vintage classic 1959 Los Angeles motel updated with modern style! Centrally located with easy access to LAX airport, Beaches, DTLA, USC, Hollywood, & Beverly Hills. Walk only 12 minutes to the Exposition X Western passenger light rail station to hit the beach at Santa Monica Pier in only 20 minutes or go to Downtown LA's Union Station also in 20 minutes, where you can easily connect to anywhere in LA you want to go on public transit! Go to Starbucks one block away for a quick fix or, for fun - take the train one station to USC & Exposition Park and explore the home of the Trojans, the Natural History Museum, the California Science Center, the Space Shuttle Endeavor, LASC's new Soccer Stadium, the LA Memorial Coliseum, and more!
Property Name: EC Motel
Address 1: 3501 S Western Avenue
City : Los Angeles - California
Postal Code : 90018
Contact Name: Front Desk
Phone : 323-731-3254
Email : ECLAMotel@gmail.com
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Photo copying service
- Welcome Drink
- on site parking
- vending machines
- high speed internet
- wireless internet
- mini fridge in every room
- cable tv
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- We only have check in to pickup your keys after 1pm and prior to 10pm
- NO CASH is accepted at this property, we only accept credit cards
- LA City Occupancy Tax of 14% is charged on every reservation
- Completely refundable $150 security deposit is required to be authorized on your card at the time of check in and is released back to your card after 1pm on the day of your check out as long as there are no damages.
- Please also note that if you loose your keys, we will charge a $35 fee to re-key all of the locks.
- There is no smoking of any kind inside the apartment please.
- We ask that you please book with the actual number of guests staying with you.
- We do require a picture ID from each guest at the time of check in.
- Thank you!