Welcome to Hotel El Ducado...
Hotel El Ducado is a hotel in colonial style with a nice decoration and a beautiful patio and colonial balcony.
It is on a privileged location located in the tourist center of Miraflores just 2 blocks from the most visited shopping
center in the area, Larcomar, place where every tourist visits the diversity of restaurants, also 2 blocks of the
Boulevard with its magnificent views over the Pacific Ocean and only 3 blocks from Parque de Amor, another
highlight of the city and a few blocks from the Kennedy Park restaurants and shops, making it an excellent
and safe place to walk and enjoy the beautiful sunsets, bike rides or watching the fantastic paragliding flights
Hotel El Ducado is the perfect place to start or end your holidays in Peru!
We offer you:
- A modern clean and safe hotel with a colonial patio in Miraflores
- Your room is equipped with a flatscreen TV with satellite TV, direct dial telephone and wireless Internet connection
- Private bathroom with shower, hair dryer and amenities.
- For your comfort your room has a minifridge to keep drinks and snacks cold
- We also offer Suites, with a separate living room, kitchen and king size beds
- Free use of public Internet computer ( Business Center )
- Wireless Internet is available in all areas in the hotel for free
- Free luggage storage facility
- Safe deposit box in your room
- Free buffet breakfast included
Address 1: Calle Juan Fanning 337
Address 2: Miraflores
City: Lima - Lima
Postal Code: 15074
Contact Name: Cecilia Zumaeta
Phone: +51 14471919 - Tollfree 877-8382236 USA
- Baggage storage
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Valet service
- Business Center
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 01:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%.
- To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IGV), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. Please note both documents are required for fee exemption.
- Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.of the length of their stay in Perú.
- Foreign business travellers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless
- This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.