IMPORTANT Information - PLEASE READ:
COVID-19 UPDATE June 2020
Your health and safety is our number one priority. In order to keep our guests and resort team safe, we are committed to meet and exceed all guidelines from Public Health.
NOTE: Due to COVID -19, the following changes have been made to our rental guidelines:
- Maximum 6 registered guests per site.
- Registered guests may have guests visit the Resort but due to the reduced occupancy in our pools, your guests will NOT be allowed to use the pools or hot tub.
- Your guests must sign in at the office.
- Parents should monitor their children while on the playground to ensure that they maintain a 2-meter separation from other children.
- Sports equipment will not be available for loan. If you wish to enjoy some of the games available please bring your own ping-pong paddles/ball, pool cues/balls, darts, basketball, bocce, horseshoes etc.
We have taken the following precautions:
- Installation of plexiglass protective barrier at the office.
- Signage to promote good hygiene and social distancing.
- Hand washing and/or hand sanitizer stations located throughout the resort.
- Enhanced deep cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas.
- Public washrooms and clubhouse will remain CLOSED for the safety of staff and guests.
- Family pool and adult pool are OPEN with reduced occupancy in order to allow for physical distancing.
- Adult hot tub is OPEN with reduced occupancy. Family hot tub closed.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid others who are unwell
- Stay home when you are sick
Daily Rates are inclusive of all applicable taxes and quoted per day (unless otherwise specified)
We reserve the right to provide you a site that best accommodates the size of your RV and family.
**If you chose a Family RV Site and your RV is OVER 32 ft in length, you will be moved to a Premium RV Site and will be notified of an additional charge. If your RV is UNDER 32 ft in length and are requesting a Premium RV Site, you may be moved to a Family RV Site due to inventory limitations and refunded the difference.**
1) We are unable to guarantee a specific RV site.
2) Additional charges may be applied depending on the size of your family.
3) Truck Campers are permissible if they have a self-contained washroom and a holding tank.
4) Please note we are unable to accommodate Tents or Tent Trailers.
All rates quoted per day (unless otherwise specified). Daily rate includes 2 adults, 1 vehicle and 1 RV. Children under 6 are free. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Adults/Children 6 and over $5 .
Pets or additional vehicles $5.
Boat parking $15.
Day guests visiting our short term renters must register at the office and pay a Resort fee of $5 per person (6 and over). All day guests must leave by 10 p.m.
A $10.00 non-refundable reservation fee will be required for each individual site booked.
Check-in time is between 1 p.m. and 8 p.m.*
Check-out time is 11 a.m. on departure date.
Quiet Hours: 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
*Late check-ins may be subject to a Late Check -in Fee. Please make arrangements with the office 604-796-9767 prior to arrival.
Long Weekend reservations require a three night minimum stay beginning Friday.
Weekends in high season require a two night minimum stay beginning Friday.
No refunds for Long Weekend cancellations. For all other reservations, if cancelled 8 days or more prior to your arrival date, you will be given a full refund less is a $20 cancellation fee (plus the non-refundable $10 booking fee). There are no refunds for cancellations within 7 days of your arrival date.
Rated one of the top RV Resorts in North America. The Springs RV Resort is a luxury RV retreat in Harrison Hot Springs, BC. The Springs RV Resort is the perfect place for your family get-a-way. With so many amenities there is something for everyone; heated family pool and hot tub, heated adult pool and hot tub, clubhouse, playground, trails, a dog park and lots more. Located just minutes from the Village of Harrison Hot Springs with many restaurants, spas, hiking trails, beaches and the pristine waters of Harrison Lake.
Reasons to love Springs RV Resort:
- Cedar and Stone large clubhouse
- Heated adult pool and over-sized hot tub
- Large heated family pool with hot tub
- Spa-like bathrooms with heated tile floors
- 5 outdoor community fireplaces
- Two big screen TV areas
- Library with fireplace
- Games room – darts, pool, ping pong, foosball
- Stone and cedar social pavilion for BBQ’s and dances
- Laundry Room
- Large treed playground with 1930’s Antique Carousel
- Horseshoes, bocce ball, putting green activity area
- Walking trails, dog area, off leash dog run
- Free Wi-Fi & Shaw Hotspots
Property Name: Springs RV Resort
Address 1: 670 Hot Springs Road
City : Harrison Hot Springs, - British Columbia
Postal Code : V0M1K0
Contact Name: Natalie
- Automated teller (ATM)
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Cancellation or Date Changes: No refunds for Long Weekend cancellations. For all other reservations, if canceled 7 days or more prior to your arrival date, you will be given a full refund less is a $20 cancellation fee (plus the non-refundable $10 booking fee). There are no refunds for cancellations within 7 days of your arrival date.
Date Changes to your reservation require notification 7 days prior to your arrival date and are dependent on availability. Changes made within 7 to 2 days of your arrival date are subject to a $10.00 re-booking fee. No changes can be made within 48 hours of arrival.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Resort Use Agreement
The Society has adopted the following Rules and Regulations pertaining to the use of the facilities within the Resort. These Rules and Regulations apply to Residents and Other Persons visiting or using the Resort. The Recreational Facilities are for the exclusive use of Residents and their guests. In the interests of safety and enjoyment, the following Rules and Regulations have been prepared and must be adhered to at all times.
For the purposes of these Rules and Regulations:
(a) “Resident” means collectively: owner(s),tenant(s) and all short term renters at both The Springs RV Resort at Harrison located at 670 Hot Springs Road, Harrison, B.C. and The Springs RV Resort North located at 640 Hot Springs Road, Harrison, B.C.
(b) “Developer” means: The Springs RV Resort at Harrison Inc., Bigfoot Campgrounds Ltd., and The Springs RV Resort North Inc.
(c) “Recreational Facilities” means: swimming pools, hot tubs, washrooms, playgrounds, landscaped areas, pool deck areas,recreational facilities deck areas, pavilion and all indoor and outdoor facilities related thereto.
(d) “Other Persons" shall refer to any persons other than Residents, such as family members, guests, short- term renters, visitors etc.
(e) “Society” shall mean The Springs RV Resort At Harrison Society. (and any successor thereto).
(f) “Manager” means: Bigfoot Campgrounds Ltd.(BCL) and their designates who manage the daily operations of the Springs RV Resort at Harrison Hot Springs and The Springs RV Resort North.
(g) “Wilderness Area” (comprised of Western Lands and adjacent Crown Lands) means: dog off-leash area, horseshoe pits,walking trails, putting green, games area and mountainside.
The following pool regulations are designated by B.C. Pool Regulation, B.C.Reg. 296/2010 and the Public Health Act and are posted at each pool. No lifeguard is on duty; all persons swim at their own risk.
South-Family Pool: Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by a person 18 years or older.
North-Adult Pool: 18 years or older.
Shower: Showering is required before entering the pool or hot tub. To make this more enjoyable our shower shave warm water. Oils and suntan lotion clogs the filters and cloud the pool. Please shower after applying and before entering the pool.
Hot Tub Safety: The Provincial Health Board advises that young children, under 7 years of age,especially infants, should NOT use the hot tub as body temperatures rise quickly in young children. No children in diapers are allowed in the hot tub.
Diapers: Children who are not yet toilet-trained must wear diapers specially manufactured for swimming.
Pool Etiquette:Deck chairs are for active use only. Belongings left unattended for extended periods of time will be removed.
Pool Toys and Floating Devices: Small floating devices, less than 2 feet in diameter, are the only floating devices permitted in the pool. Squirt guns and hard balls are not permitted.
Food and Alcohol on Pool Deck: NO Food or Alcohol are permitted in the pool, hot tub, on the pool deck or in the pool area. Only non-alcoholic beverages, in non-breakable, covered containers,are allowed at your lounge chair.
All vehicles, including golf carts, must be driven in accordance with the BC Motor Vehicle Act. Drivers must have a valid drivers license to operate. Speed limit is 5 km and is strictly enforced.
All vehicles parked in guest parking or common areas must obtain a parking pass from the office and display it in their vehicle window with cell phone number displayed so that they can be contacted in the event the vehicle needs to be moved.
Motorized toy vehicles and motorized scooters are not to be driven on Resort roads.
Bicyclists must wear a helmet and use a light after dusk.
Park entrances are very busy as vehicles enter off the highway. For your safety and your children’s safety we do not allow anyone to ride bikes, walk or play near barrier arms and gate entrances.
North Clubhouse is designated 18+. Games Room and bathrooms are Adults and Youth 14+ and children when accompanied by an adult or at social functions. Area is monitored by security cameras. Smoking is not permitted in the clubhouse, decks, pool area or games room.
South Social Pavilion is open to persons of all ages. Basketball, ping-pong, foosball and other sports equipment is available for signing out at the office. Smoking is not permitted in the social pavilion or kitchen area.
Wilderness Area (comprised of Western Lands and adjacent Crown Lands): All Residents and Other Persons acknowledge that the Wilderness Area is undeveloped, unsupervised, not maintained by the Developer, Society and Manager and potentially a hazardous area. Climbing the mountainside is forbidden due to potential hazards of falling rocks and trees. Residents and Other Persons who choose to enter into the Wilderness Area do so at their own risk.
Pet Zones: An off leash area is located Mountainside. Pet-friendly zones are also on the grass area in front of the office and front entrance gate. Pets must be leashed in all areas of the Resort except for the off leash dog run. Waste must be picked up in all areas,including the off-leash area. Dog-waste bags are provided by the office and Mountainside. Dog waste containers are provided Mountainside, in all other areas please take the dog waste bags directly to the garbage containers at the Resort gates.
Pets of any kind (dogs, cats,birds) are NOT permitted on any of the deck areas, pavilion, amenities,clubhouse or playground. In addition please do not walk your pets on the grassy area beside the pavilion as this area is used for bocce, soccer and movie nights.
All Residents and Other Persons acknowledge that any Internet facilities and services provided at the Resort are provided as a convenience only. The Society, the Manager and the Developer make no representations that the Internet facilities and services at the Resort are secure, confidential or will not cause harm or damage to telecommunication devices, computers and data stored within such devices and computers. Users connecting to the services do so at their own risk.
1. Any person noting a breach of these Rules and Regulations, or abuse or damage of the Recreational Facilities, is to immediately report the incident to the Managers. Any and all accidents must be reported immediately to the Manager. Any breach of the Rules and Regulations may be subject to the removal of privileges regarding use of the Recreational Facilities. Fines may be levied for not conforming to the Rules.The Resident is fully liable for all loss or damage caused either by the member or his Other Persons that are his guests or invitees.
2. Residents must conform and ensure that Other Persons conform to the all the Rules and Regulation established by the Society from time to time governing use of the Recreational Facilities. The Society reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations as required.
3. The Developer, BCL and their designates or the Society will not be held liable for any illegal or criminal conduct or activity of a Resident or their guest(s) during the time they are on the Resort property or following their departure.
ANY PERSON USING THE RECREATIONAL FACILITIES DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK, AND BY INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS PRESENTED IN THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RESORT USE AGREEMENT YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND WILL INDEMNIFY THE DEVELOPER AND MANAGER AND SAVE THEM HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES,LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE RECREATIONAL FACILITIES BY THE RESERVATION HOLDER AND HIS FAMILY AND HIS GUESTS AND INVITEES.