Tucked by the mountainside of Anilao, Batangas is a
private paradise. A 2.5-hour drive from Manila and situated by the
beautiful cerulean seas of Luzon’s diving capital of the Philippines, Vivere
Azure is an idyllic treat to the senses. We are surrounded by lush greenery and
azure waters, where a teeming marine life abounds. The rugged terrain and rocky
shorefront belie a colorful marine sanctuary flocked by divers and tourists
from around the world.
Vivere Azure takes “home away from home” to heart, as it
was once a rest house, where memories of childhood and family getaways pepper
every nook and cranny. Here we invite you to make memories of your own.
You are our house guest, and we are glad to have you stay
with us in our humble abode.
IMPORTANT: Your stay with us is inclusive of full-board meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner). All ages are accepted EXCEPT those who are pregnant and with comorbidities. All guests above the age of 10 are to present a NEGATIVE ANTIGEN RESULT not older than 72 hours. If you would like to book an additional night during your stay, do call us at 8771-7777 so we may assist you for availability. Thank you!
Property Name: Vivere Azure
Address 1: Barangay Aguada, San Teodoro
Address 2 : Anilao, Mabini
City : Batangas - Batangas
Postal Code : 4202
Phone: +632 87717777
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
In case of NO SHOW, amount equivalent to one room night shall be charged accordingly.
For RE-BOOKING, it is allowed within 14 days prior intended date of stay. In the event that a booking needs to be amended or postponed, this will be allowed within six months subject to room availability and shall be subject to P1,500.00 re-booking fee. Re-booking by reason of force majeure may be done within six months without re-booking fee.
Terms and Conditions
- Guest name used for reservation should be consistent with the credit card information to be used (card holder's name in particular).
- Only credit cards are accepted for online bookings. Debit cards will not be honored and processed.
- In the event that the credit card to be used is not the guest's, please submit a Letter of Authorization from the credit card owner (or you may request for an Assumption of Liability form from us; please email email@example.com)
- All website bookings are initially considered pending reservations as credit card payments are not automatically charged.
- For website bookings, please note that credit card payments are reviewed and processed manually.
- Guest will receive a notification through email once credit card has been successfully charged. This will confirm the reservation.
- Rebooking is only allowed two weeks prior intended stay date.
- Your stay with us is inclusive of full-board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Should you wish to book the entire resort, there is a minimum charge for exclusivity. Please DO NOT attempt to book all rooms via the website as it will not be honored. Kindly get in-touch with us at 8771-7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a part of our New Normal Protocol, please INDIVIDUALLY IDENTIFY all your guests upon placement of booking.
- All guest/s above the age of 10 is required to present a negative result from a Swab Antigen Test not older than 72 hours.
- No drivers quarters are available at the moment for safety reasons.
- Please be advised that there is an on-going construction isolated at the topmost part of the resort, nearby the pool. Despite this, the pool is still open for use. Construction will tentatively be finished by third quarter of 2021.