The Franconia Inn has been welcoming guests since 1863. Situated on 107 acres in picturesque Easton Valley, our spacious Inn affords breathtaking views of Mount Lafayette, Franconia Notch, and the Kinsman Range in New Hampshire's White Mountains. The convenient location provides easy accessibility to all area activities, and a welcoming retreat from event-filled days.The Inn offers a wealth of activities right on premise - from horseback riding, hiking, fishing and swimming, to tennis and glider rides - there's plenty to do to suit a variety of abilities. In the winter there are still many ways to enjoy the outdoors with a XC ski center and 45K of groomed trails, ice-skating, tubing and snowshoeing. For those wishing to explore the many activities and attractions this area has to offer, The Inn is in the perfect location for endless day trips or your choice of several alpine ski areas.
Easily the area's most unique and enchanting getaway!
Property Name: Franconia Inn
Address 1: 1172 Easton Rd
City : Franconia - New Hampshire
Postal Code : 03580
Contact Name: Alec Morris
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
To cancel, or change an existing reservation please call us at 603-823-5542, or email us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- We are a family friendly inn, but please do not allow your children to run in hallway, or stairways.
- If you sign restaurant, or bar charges to your room without specifying a server gratuity we will automatically add a 15% gratuity
- We do not accept pets
- There is no additional charge for children under the age of five.
- All rates include the following at no charge: Use of tennis courts and equipment; swimming pool; outdoor jacuzzi, bicycles, croquet, badminton, library, board games, daily cross-country skiing trail ticket, and use of the skating rink, snow tubes and tubing hill.
- Activities with an additional charge: in-house massage, horseback riding, gliding, sleigh rides, cross country ski rental, and ice skate rental.
- Cancellations: 7-day notice of cancellation or change of dates to avoid a one night's lodging deposit per room reserved.
- All rooms have a private bath
- New Hampshire's room and meals tax of 9% will be added to lodging, dining and bar charges
- the Franconia Inn Inn is closed April to mid-May.