Room Type
Price From
Price for {%days%} Night(s)
Max
Adults
Children
Rooms
Touch the room name for details, inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay

Filter by accommodation type:

Filter by accommodation:


1 Available

1 Unavailable

1 Today

31 Restrictions apply

Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay

100% Secure Shopping

Accommodation(s) for

BOOK NOW

Contact Information

Additional Guests

Payment Method

It is the responsibility of the guest to include all transfer fees and charges to ensure that the hotel receives the full booking amount. Please follow the instructions on your email confirmation to complete the transfer.
SOLUTIONS SERINAMAR S.L CIF: B-93112746
CAIXABANK
C/Ricardo soriano S/N 29600 Marbella, Málaga
2100-2640-09-0210223555
ES67 2100 2640 0902 1022 3555
CAIXESBBXXX
Secure Online Payment Learn More
Property Information

PAYMENT METHODS
     Your credit card will be charged as follows:

     For reservations from 1/09 to 31/05:

  • 30% of the reservation 48H before the arrival date, the remaining 70% upon delivery of the keys to the apartment.
  • A pre-authorization of 400 euros will be made at the time of check-in as a damage deposit for each apartment booked, which will be released on the day of departure, after reviewing the house.
  • CANCELLATIONS: Free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival. Penalty of 30% of the reservation outside the cancellation period.
     For reservations from 1/06 to 31/08:
  • 30% upon receiving the reservation, the remaining 70% upon delivery of the keys to the apartment.
  • There will be a pre-authorization of 400 euros at the time of check-in as a damage deposit for each apartment booked, which will be released the same day of departure, after review of the house.
  • CANCELLATIONS: Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival. Penalty of 30% of the reservation outside the cancellation period.

Los Naranjos de Marbella is a Mediterranean style building urbanisation, very close to the world famous Puerto Banús and all the most important Golf Courses of Europe in the heart of the South Europe tourism place. Our apartments are fully equipped to make your stay as comfortable as possible and that you have the feeling of being at home away from home, enjoying the beautiful gardens and the tranquillity of the area. With our Reception service and on-call mobile number, you can rest assure that there will always be someone here to help you during you stay. The urbanisation was built in 7 phases, it complies apartments of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms, and each phase has around 80 apartments and one swimming pool. Also as part of the complex, a group of townhouses of 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms, all with communal pools as well.

We offer a transport service from Puerto Banús every 20 minutes (from May to August) thus avoiding searching for parking.

Super market, Tennis-Paddel Restaurant, bars and cafeterias are within the complex area and a public bus service runs to and from Marbella and San Pedro. Only 1, 2 Km away from Los Naranjos de Marbella is world famous Puerto Banus, where you can find everything you wish for a fantastic holiday. If you fancy an easy walk, you can do that as the way to the Port is pleasant, flat and nice views. It will take you around 20 minutes if you decide to go walking and less than 2 minutes’ drive if you go by car. If you wish to go to Marbella (well known for its restaurants, beaches and old town), it is only 10 min drive.

Included in your Reservation: 
Daily changing of towels  for ALL RESERVATIONS.* (ONLY UNDER REQUEST)
For booking between 5  & 7 nights:  one full clean & changing of linen  on the third day
For bookings over 7 nights, one full clean & changing of linen every 5 days.
* Bookings during January to June, the daily change of towels does not include Sundays)


Address 1: Urb. Los Naranjos de Marbella FASE 3

Address 2 : Ofi- 1

City : Marbella - Málaga

Postal Code : 29660

Contact Name : Gloria Keppler

Phone : +34 952 813 362- +34 617 225 589

Email : reservas@naranjosdemarbella.com

Amenities
  • Baggage storage
  • Laundry service
  • Photo copying service
  • Printer
  • Swimming pool
  • Caja fuerte en casa
  • FREE shuttle to puerto Banus (only June-July-August)

Check-In / Check-Out Policies

This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.

Check-In : 16:00

Check-Out : 10:00

Late Check-Out Hour : 15:00

Late Check-out Fees: 50%

Late check out (after 10:00 and before 15:00) may result in a fee.

Property and Cancellation Policies :
SUMMER: From the 1st of June to the 20th of August:
The client can cancel up to 30 days before the date of arrival. The client has to pay 30% of the total price of the reservation if cancelled during the 30 days prior to the date of arrival. *
- REST OF THE YEAR: From 21st of August to 31th of May:
The client can cancel the reservation free of charge until 2 days before the arrival date. The client has to pay 30% of the total price if cancelled during the 2 days prior to the date of arrival. *
- NON-REFUNDABLE TARIFFS: All year round:
The client has to pay in advance the total price of the reservation and have no right to a refund regardless of when it was cancelled.

(* Please note that there will be refund bank charges).