Ganbara Hostel es un alojamiento moderno y divertido, que ofrece unas instalaciones y servicios excelentes que hará de tu estancia en Bilbao una gran experiencia. Además, Ganbara Hostel es el único albergue situado en el Casco Viejo de Bilbao, en las famosas Siete Calles. Por su situación privilegiada es el alojamiento ideal para quien busque sentir el latir de Bilbao desde su mismo centro y es que en el lugar donde se encuentra se concentran la mayoría de los museos, monumentos, actividades culturales, eventos y locales de ambiente de la ciudad. ¡Más céntrico imposible!
Property Name: Ganbara Hostel
Address 1: Prim Kalea, 13- bajo
City : Bilbao
Postal Code : 48006
Phone : +34944053930
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- juegos de mesa
- secador de pelo
- tv por cable
- máquina vending
- café y té gratis todo el día
- alquiler de toallas
- información turística
- recepción 24 horas
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are subject to the IVA tax.
- Payment must be made upon arrival, by cash or credit/debit card: VISA, VISA electrón, Mastercard and Maestro accepted. In the case of large groups, a bank transfer can be made.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult and their own documentation. If you are a minor, parental or guardian consent must be given including their personal information provided on our website. Ganbara Hostel Ltd. will not be held responsible in any case of incompliance with this requirement.
- Those with special needs should communicate them as soon as possible before arrival to assure adequate services are provided.
- Any damage done to the Hostel installations or property must be personally taken care of.
- Use of personal information: In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, we hereby inform you that your personal information will be included in an authorized file under the responsibility of
Ganbara Hostel, Ltd, in order to carry out our obligations to you.
You can exercise your right to access, cancel, correct and object by sending a letter, accompanied by a photocopy of an ID, addressed to the following address: C/ Prim nº 13, bajo; 48006 Bilbao (Bizkaia).
- The user must complete the forms with true, exact, complete, and current data. The user will be the only party held responsible for any injury or prejudice, direct or indirect, given by Ganbara Hostel Ltd, or any third party caused by the incorrect completion of the forms with false, inexact, incomplete, or out-of-date data.
- Check-in time starts at 15:00h.
- An ID card, driving license or passport will be required at check-in. Only passport for non-European citizens.
- Payment for the length of the stay will be charged at check-in.
- Groups must leave an additional 20€ deposit for the keys. This will returned once the keys are checked. Individual guests must leave a 5€ deposit.
- If the booking details are inaccurate the booking will be not confirmed.
- Rooms must be vacated before 12:00h., otherwise an extra night will be charged.
- The deposit will be charged if the key and bed linen are not returned.
- If a guest leaves before the departure date the amount paid at arrival will not be refunded.
- All guests will behave respectfully towards other customers and staff and will be held responsible for their own behaviour during the stay on our premises. All guests will be held responsible for their actions and for any acts deemed unsociable and violent.
- The Hostel reserves the right to refuse admission or terminate a stay at its own discretion.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Hostel.
- Guests are asked to respect others and remain quiet after 00:00 h.
- Pets are not allowed, except guide dogs.
- Rooms are for sleeping, so please respect the sleeping time of your room-mates.
- Although all the rooms have personal lockers the Hostel will not be held liable for loss or theft of items.
- No food and drinks are allowed in the rooms.
- The rooms will be cleaned between 11:30 and 15:00. Please, make the cleaning easy for the Hostel staff.
Services and facilities
- Breakfast is from 7:00 to 10:00 and is included in the price.
- Bed linen and blankets are included.
- There are towels to hire. 1€ each.
- There are free computers available for guests. They must be used in a responsible way and not be occupied for more than 15 minutes if another guest is waiting.
- The Hostel has a complete kitchen available to use for all guests, open till 00:00. Customers must use the lounge responsibly. They must also write their names and check-out date on their food and drink, and don´t forget to throw it away before leaving. All food and drink that is not correctly labelled will be thrown away. The Hostel will not be held liable for the loss or theft of any food or drink in the fridge or cupboards.
- The Hostel has a free left-luggage area available.
- The Hostel has a payable washing machine and dryer.
- There are lounges available with TV, books and board games.