Morag’s Lodge is a top quality 4* hostel located on the Great Glen Way
in Fort Augustus, just a short walk from the banks of Loch Ness.
Surrounded by stunning mountain scenery and set in wooded grounds this
is the perfect budget accommodation option in the hub of the Highlands!
Property Name: Morag's Lodge
Address 1: Bunoich Brae
City : Fort Augustus - Highland
Postal Code : PH32 4DG
Contact Name: Claire
Phone: 0044 1320 366289
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:30 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- If you wish to change or cancel your booking we require that you do so in writing (email) no less than 48 hours prior to that date of your stay. If you booked via an agent you must cancel the booking direct with the agent.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours will be charged at the full rate for the first nights accommodation for each member of your party using the card details provided at the time of the booking.
- Failure to check in on the booked date of arrival will incur charge to your credit card of the full amount of the first nights accommodation for all non-arriving guests and the remainder of the booking will be cancelled.
- Extended Stay Bookings (longer than three consecutive nights) and Group Bookings (more than 10 people) fall under the ‘Group Cancellation Policy’.
- Any deposits, paid either directly to Morag’s Lodges Ltd or through one of our affiliate web sites are non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- All nights of accommodation must be paid for on arrival in full as stated in your booking confirmation and is non-refundable. Morag’s Lodge reserves the right to charge a fee in relation to payments made by credit card.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of VAT and are subject to availability and alteration.
- We make every effort to host you in the accommodation of your choice however due to the nature of our business, we may have to alter the accommodation stated on your confirmation.
- Minors under the age of 12 may not be accommodated in shared dorms. Please contact us for family room availability.
- Our 4-Bed Basic Dorm is our only wheelchair accessible room. Our other ground floor rooms have two steps to access them. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- We have free parking available but accept no liability for and damages caused to vehicles on our property.
- We will not pass your personal information onto any other companies
- Please note we operate reduced reception hours on quiet nights. If you arrive and reception is closed you will find a welcome letter with your key and directions to your room and our facilities.
- Please also note that outwith peak season our bar and evening meals are available on Mon, Tue, Fri & Sat only. All evening meals need to be pre-ordered by 4pm on the day of your stay. Breakfast is available 7:30am - 9am. Our self-catering kitchen is open 24 hours and we have free tea & coffee.