Our space has a history and our story is the house. The house where we are was once an amateur radio station one of the first of the island. The radio station was called Procyon, and the radio is still in our space! We kept the essence and modernized the space. Here you can ask us more about this project and see the vestiges of the past, in some of our little places. Join us.
Property Name: Procyon
Address 1: Rua João do Rego nº76 - Ponta Delgada
City : Ponta Delgada - Acores [Azores]
Postal Code : 9500-206 Ponta Delgada
Phone: 296 284 106
- Automated teller (ATM)
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Fax services
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Welcome Drink
- Welcome drink
- Guest computer
- Cable Flat TV
- Tour and expireiences
- local produtcs
- Local souvenirs shop
- Wine shop
- Wine bar and tapas
- Fresh Design on living areas
- Tour organizer
- Rental car services
- breakfast on demand
- Welcome meeting
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
No Charge - If cancelled within 15 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
1 • Check-in / check-out
The check-in is between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. It is possible to check in at another time if you inform us in advance. The late check-in fee can go up to a maximum of 20€.
Guests are required to show some form of valid photo identification upon check-in; preferably a valid passport or driving license. If you arrive before the check-in time, you can leave all your luggage at the Hostel, under the previous contact. The room keys are delivered at the time of the check-in, as well as the access code of the outdoor. The keys must be returned at the reception on the check-out.
In case of loss, a maximum fee of 50€ will be charged.
2 • General rules
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed;
- No pets allowed;
- The common space of the guests must be respected, remaining clean and quiet;
- We have the right to end a guest's stay if it becomes disrespectful to other guests;
- Customers don't have access to areas reserved to "staff only";
- Smoking is prohibited in the establishment, except in the outdoor area;
- Any damages or losses due to negligence are the responsibility of the client;
-All special requests, such as bike rental, towels, etc., are under availability and may have additional charges.
3 • Payment policy
- During the reservation process, as a guarantee, will be requested the credit card information;
- The payment is made at the check-in and all the extras consumed can be paid at check-out or at the time of purchase;
- We accept the cards: VISA, VISA Electron, V Pay, Mastercard, Mastercard Electronic, Maestro, American Express, Netcaixa, ApplePay;
- Payments can be made in cash, ATM or SumUp with credit or debit card.
4 • Cancellation policy
- If you cancel your reservation up to 15 days prior to arrival, nothing will be charged;
- If you cancel one week before, 100% will be charged;
- In case of no show, the full amount of the reservation will be charged;
5 • Breakfast
Our breakfast is served between 8 and 10 a.m. in the dining room. If you need to leave early, you can inform us and if it's possible, we will prepare you a breakfast to take away.
6 • Guest rooms
It is not allowed to eat or drink in the rooms. On the lower floor, we have a specific area where guests can store their food, as well as keep them in the cold.
We don't have the capacity for extra beds.
7 • Common Spaces
- The common areas can be used by all guests, however, there are rules to follow:
- No materials can be poured into the toilet;
- In the living room, guests can enjoy all the equipment available, such as television, books, games, among others;
- The dining room should only be used at the stipulated breakfast time;
- In the basement you can cook and store your food, keeping the space clean and organized. If the basement is left uncleaned a cleaning fee can be charged.
8 • Security
We are not responsible for items lost or stolen, due to lack of care. We recommend locking your bedroom door.
In the shared room, we offer you individual lockers.
9 • Parking lot
We do not have private parking, however, you can park on the hostel street for free.