Hello! We are your home away from home in the village of seven fells, Ylläs - Äkäslompolo, in Finnish Lapland. When you want to experience Lapland on a budget we are this and even more:
- All cleaning products are environmentally friendly
- We use green energy
- Rooms were painted with plastic free and odorless paint
- Paper, cardboard, glass and metal recycling (also bio waste in the summer)
- Bring your own bed linen/sleeping bags and towels with you or rent from us for 5 euros a set and towels for 2 euros each
- Organic coffee and tea
- Free food -shelves
- Easy to access by public transport
- Organic snacks for sale
- All rooms except dormitories are pet-friendly. Pets are welcome to stay at the common areas too if they (or the owner) can behave themselves.
- Beware of sarcastic receptionists.
- No TV in the hostel rooms nor lounge, talk to each other.
- Shitty sound-proofing! Free organic morning coffee/tea Free wi-fi (this is Lapland, connection might be slower than what you are used to especially during the high season) Free luggage storage Free bikes & kicksleds to borrow
- Bus stop from Kolari Train Station 100m
- Bus stop from Kittilä Airport 600m
- Ski tracks 200m
- Ski Resort Ylläs 5kms
- Restaurant 800m
- Pubs 1,8kms
- Supermarket 1,8kms
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Train Station: Kolari (39kms) Train tickets: www.vr.fi Bus connection to Äkäslompolo: Rundgren Ky www.rundgrenky.fi Airport: Kittilä (60kms) Airlines: Norwegian, Finnair, Lufthansa, Airport Taxi: Ylläs Express www.yllasexpress.fi Airport Bus: Rundgren Ky www.rundgrenky.fi Ski Bus to Ylläs Ski & Sport Resort Ylläs: Ylläs Express www.yllasexpress.fi. OnniBus.com (winter time): Nearest stop in Ylläsjärvi village Connection from Kemi: www.matkahuolto.fi Rovaniemi: 178kms away. Bus connection mostly via Kittilä Airport. www.matkahuolto.fi The information provided are subject to change.
Address 1: Kartanontie 2
City : Äkäslompolo - Lappi
Postal Code : 95970
Contact Name : 7 Fells Hostel
Phone : +358 40 522 9925
Email : email@example.com
- Baggage storage
- Ski waxing room
- Drying Room
- Tour desk
- Shared kitchen
- Communal sauna
- Wash & Dry
- Organic snacks & smoothies
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 15:00
Check-Out : 11:00
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
1. BOOKING AND CONFIRMATION In order to make a booking with us, write your name, address, phone number and estimated arrival time. Your confirmation letter will be sent automatically after you have made a reservation. Save nature, you don't need to print it.
2. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTUREThe hostel room is at your disposal from 3pm on the day of arrival. On your departure day the room must be vacated by 11am. You can leave your luggage to the hostel and use common areas after checking out.If you are leaving before 10am, please let us know one day earlier. For safety reasons, only checked-in guests are allowed on private premises and the maximum capacity per room may not be surpassed. Please let us know your estimated arrival time at least couple of days beforehand. In order to stay in 7 Fells Hostel, every guest must have a valid ID with them.
3. PAYMENT We accept the most common credit/debit cards and total amount of your reservation must be paid on arrival.
4. CANCELLATION AND NO SHOWRoom cancellation can be made without a fee 2 days before arrival. If the cancellation is made later than that, the hostel is entitled to charge equal to the first night's stay to your credit card. In case of a no show, the first's night's stay is charged.
5. PETS Pets are welcome to stay with us in all rooms except dormitories. Well-behaving pets and their owners can also join others in the common areas. Cleaning fee after furry friends is 10 euros. Please note that there are no allergy rooms at the hostel.
6. RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR VALUABLESThe hostel is not responsible for damage or disappearance of valuables whilst your stay. Keep a good care of your belongings.
7. GUEST’S RESPONSIBILITY ON DAMAGEAs a guest you are responsible for damage caused on purpose or by accident by you, your guest or your pet in the hostel room or in hostel premises. This applies also to the hostel furniture and other equipment, other guests in the hostel or their property. 7 Fells Hostel has their right to charge the costs of caused damages at the hostel from the customer. Our home is your home, treat it with respect.
8. MINORSOnly a person over the age of 16 is allowed to stay in dormitories with/without guardian. Families with children must book a private room. There are no space for extra beds in the rooms. Cribs are available on request beforehand (limited quantity).
9. GROUP RESERVATIONSIn group reservations reservation fee 30% of total amount is charged when reservation is made. Rest 70% is charged one month before arrival. Reservation fee can be refunded one month before arrival excluding fee of 100€.
10. ADDITIONAL SERVICES You can book additional services whilst staying at the 7 Fells Hostel. We offer laundry (5 euros / load for wash & dry), communal sauna (4 euros p.p. for 1 hour), free bikes and kick sleds to get around (subject to availability).
7 Fells Hostel has their right to change room rates according to the season.