Nestled in a rustic hacienda atmosphere, with bougainvillea-covered patios, fountains and statuary, the picturesque Las Palmas Hotel features spectacular panoramic views of the tranquil Sea of Cortez and the Sierra Madre mountains. With 48 double, triple and quad rooms, swimming pool, beach volley ball, gym, Alfredo's International Restaurant and La Trucha Vagabunda pool-sports bar, Las Palmas is situated on a hill 250 yards from the beach, and walking distance to town, making it the only Hotel property to enjoy balmy breezes even during the warmer months of the year. Hotel Las Palmas continues to be the favored spot for returning visitors and if you are lucky you will meet the owner "Alfredo" the original creator of Fettuccine Alfredo, introduced to America by him in the 50's.
Address 1: Isla de Cedros
Address 2 : Mexico
City : San Felípe - Baja California
Postal Code : 21850
Contact Name : Las Palmas Hotel
Phone : +52 686-577-1333
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Fax services
- Fitness room
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- BBQ grills
- swimming pool
- Free Parking
- Pool Table
- Huge Terrace
- Pool Parties
- Ocean View
- 24 Hour Security
- Cable TV
- Sports Bar
- Alfredo's Restaurant
- Walking Distance to Town
- Game Room
- Sand Volleyball
- Continental Breakfast
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 02:00 PM
Check-Out : 12:30 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
*MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE ON LINE
Terms and Conditions
- All persons (including companions) occupyng a room must be registered at the Check-in, otherwise we reserve the right to deny access.
- Check-out time is at 12:30 p.m. (applies 60 minutes of tolerance); please speak to front desk to know the charge for a late check out.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the lodging contract if policy regulations, sanitation or moral laws are violated.
- Management will not be responsible for items left in the room or partial or total loss caused by fire, earthquakes or any natural disaster. You can keep your valuables at the Front Desk.
- Management may enter the rooms of our guests at any hour in case of the violation of hotel policies, fire, misconduct, considerable damage, etc. For the case of cleaning and cleanliness of the rooms; the guests will be out of the room or with their permission, but in any case manegement is entitled that cleaning is carried out every day.
- In case that the rooms has the “not disturb card” more than 2 days, the administration may be introduced into the room to do their inspection yhat everything is installed correctly.
- Its is forbidden to have in hotel rooms; meetings or gatherings aimed at disturbing the public order or disobey the laws or regulations. You must not use any musical instrument or bring animals without letting the front desk know, any kind of fireworks, combustible materials, any machinery to assemble, do not introduce weapons and do not hang clothes on the terrace. Management reserves the right to terminate the lodging contract if the above regulations are violated without guest is entitled to any reduction in their debts for services or accommodationes being submitted in addition to the agreed payment or compensation for injury or damage caused in te Room and also you should not remove any items from the room as pillows, robes, towels; so in absence of any of them we must to charge you.
- Management will not permit access to the rooms to any person who has not been registered by our client at Fronk Desk and management reserves the right to prohibit visitors after 9:00 p.m.
- Management reserves the right and request the immediate payment of amounts due for lodging or agreed services and in case it is not paid management reserves the right to cancel the lodging contract and and hold luggage to guarantee payment.
- The guests must leave the room key at Front Desk each time they go out of the Hotel Installationes or when checking out time; also giving directly to the bellboy or the Person In Charge of the Front Desk.
- Hotel Las Palmas has adequate liability insurance according with the current Mexicans laws.(NOM-06-TUR-2000)*Hotel Las Palmas is not responsible and therefore the price for the service provided by anyone other than those related to the hosting service. Ej. taxis.