Artemis, in ancient Greek Mythology, is the Goddess of the Hunt and in today’s world, life is still a relentless hunt and each of us is a hunter.
We hunt for a better life, the perfect partner, an exciting experience or a breathtaking adventure.
Artemis Place Makati provides boutique living spaces for the modern day hunters. A place where you can work, a place where you can gather your brood and a place where you can rest and reenergize for the next hunt.
Rest and Re-energize at Artemis Place Makati.
Visit our website at http://www.artemisplacemakati.com/
Property Name: Artemis Place Makati
Address 1: 5065 Filmore St., Corner Enrique St., Barangay Palanan, Makati City
City : Makati - Manila
Postal Code : 1235
Contact Name: Artemis Place Makati
Phone: (+632) 967-1268
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Fibr Internet Connection
- Parking Space
- Air Conditioning
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 6:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 6:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Free cancellation 7 days prior to check in date.
- Cancellations received within 7 days prior to check in date will incur 50% cost of full stay.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Direct bookings are not cancellable but rebookable once within six months after the booking date.
- Rebooking additional fees may incur depending on booking rate of new stay dates.
- Please contact us for modifications at least 48 hours before check in. Last minute modifications is strictly discouraged.
- Modifications for peak dates (such as Holy Week, Chinese New Year, Christmas and New Year) determined by the hotel is not allowed.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
For concerns regarding your reservation, you may reach us at +63917 837 3835 from Monday - Saturday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
Payment and General Policies:
- All guests should register upon check in and present a valid ID.
- A security deposit of Php1,000 in cash is required upon check in.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be charged 50% of the room rate.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Violators will be charged Php 1000 cleaning fee.
- Minors under 18 years, are not allowed to stay at this hotel without being accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation of extensions and walk ins.
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel.
- Promotion rates are not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen, PWD or Diplomat.
- A guest may avail of discounts such as senior citizen, PWD or Diplomat from the base non-promo rate of the rooms.
- All visitors of guests must be registered at the Front Desk. Visitors staying beyond 10PM will be charged overnight stay of 600php.
- A (1) child 6 years old and below is free of charge if using existing bedding (no extra bed included).
- 7 years old and above is considered as an adult. A fee of Php300 per night will be charged if for bed sharing.
- For extra person with extra mattress, charge will be Php600 per night.
- Artemis Place Makati Hotel has the right to request persons who may cause disruption or anxiety to other guest due to loss of self-control as a result of diminished capacity, use of illegal drugs, narcotics, alcohol consumption, or any other reason to refrain from staying at the hotel.
- Artemis Place Makati Hotel will not be liable for any injuries due to loss of self-control as a result of diminished capacity, use of narcotics and alcohol consumption within the hotel premises during events endorsed by the hotel.
- Artemis Place Makati Hotel will not be liable for any damages in the property caused by the guest. Incidental charges will apply and will be charged to account.
- For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 12 years of age without adult supervision in the room or other areas in the hotel premises.
- Should a guest becomes ill or injured, the hotel may assist in the provision of medical assistance or arrange for the guest to be taken to the hospital. Expenses will be the responsibility of the guest.
- Parties or small gatherings inside the room is not acceptable. Hunt Penthouse event space is available for rent.