Artemis, in ancient Greek Mythology, is the Goddess of the Hunt and in today’s world, life is still a relentless hunt and each of us is a hunter.
We hunt for a better life, the perfect partner, an exciting experience or a breathtaking adventure.
Artemis Place Makati provides boutique living spaces for the modern day hunters. A place where you can work, a place where you can gather your brood and a place where you can rest and reenergize for the next hunt.
Rest and Re-energize at Artemis Place Makati.
Visit our website at http://www.artemisplacemakati.com/
Property Name: Artemis Place Makati
Address 1: 5065 Filmore St., Corner Enrique St., Barangay Palanan, Makati City
City : Makati - Manila
Postal Code : 1235
Contact Name: Artemis Place Makati
Phone: (+632) 967-1268
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 6:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 6:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Free cancellation 7 days prior to check in date.
- Cancellations received within 7 days prior to check in date will incur 50% cost of full stay.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Direct bookings are not cancellable but rebookable once within six months after the booking date.
- Rebooking additional fees may incur depending on booking rate of new stay dates.
- Please contact us for modifications at least 48 hours before check in. Last minute modifications is strictly discouraged.
- Modifications for peak dates (such as Holy Week, Chinese New Year, Christmas and New Year) determined by the hotel is not allowed.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
For concerns regarding your reservation, you may reach us through the following contact details:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reception E-mail)
(+632) 8-9671268 (Landline)
(+63) 9661491295 (Globe)
(+63) 949161 0123 (Smart)
• Check-in time: 3:00 PM / Check-out time: 11:00 AM
• Early check-in and late check-out will be charged 50% ofthe base room rate.
• Please present valid government-issued ID or passport ofall staying guests, booking voucher and settlefull payment upon check in. Due to COVID-19 guidelines,medical certificate is mandatory. Personal checksare not accepted.
• A cash deposit of Php 1000 for the length of stay isrequired upon check-in for incidentals in addition tofull payment of room.
• There will be an additional charge of 4% of the total roomrates if payment is made through credit/debitcard terminal.
• Room keys should be surrendered to the front desk for allguests when they leave the property.
• Guest/s will be asked to vacate the room on/before the agreedcheck-out date and time.
• Guest/s should inform the front desk for extended roomaccommodation. This is subject to roomavailability.
• If the guest/s wish to extend their stay, they'll berequired to settle FULL PAYMENT of the reservedrooms. Failure to do so gives the hotel the permission torefuse guest entry at the room, and any conflictsthat may arise because of this will be reported tobarangay/local authorities. Keys must be surrendered atthe front desk for rooms that have not yet been paid.
• Signed registration card will be only be valid for thebooking dates above. Another set will be issued forthe dates of extension.
• Minors under 18 years, are not allowed to stay at thishotel without being accompanied by their parentsor guardians.
• No refunds will be given for cancellation of extensionsand walk-ins.EXTRA PERSONS
• Strictly no guests/visitors allowed.
• Standard occupancy and maximum allowed occupancy per roomtype is strictly followed for the comfortand security of all guests.
• Extra person using existing bedding will be charged Php300 per night.
• Extra person with additional bed setup will be charged Php600 per night.
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Guests must complete a Health Declaration Form upon checkin.
• Body temperature checking shall be undertaken for allguests by qualified health or medical staff ortrained hotel personnel. Those who show symptoms (likefever, high temperature (37.8C or greater) willnot be allowed to enter the establishment and will bereferred to nearest hospital. Only guests clearedduring screening shall be allowed to enter the hotelperimeter to check-in.
• Physical distancing, wearing of face mask, proper handwashing/hand sanitizing practice must beobserved at all times.
• Pets are not permitted in the hotel.
• All rooms, including the balcony, are non-smoking. Thisincludes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vape, etc. Violators will be charged Php 1000 cleaning fee.
• An incidental fee of Php 1000 is charged per lost key.Valid I.D. is required if you have lost your key andrequire a duplicate.
• The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damageto the hotel property caused by themselves,their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.Damaged properties will be subject tomaintenance deep cleaning fee, administration fee and/orthird party fees.• Bringing durian and food with unpleasant odor is notallowed inside the hotel rooms. Cleaning fee will becharged of Php 1000.
• Stains found in linens, towel, seats, walls, or any partof the room/property etc. (e.g blood, make-up,henna, etc.) will be charged of Php 1000.
• Playing loud noises is strictly prohibited as this maydisrupt other guests.
• Guests may not move furnishings or interfere with theelectrical network or any installations without theconsent of the hotel management. If any malfunction isdiscovered during your stay, please inform frontdesk and we will repair this as soon as possible.
• A guest may not use his or her own electrical appliances,which are not used for the guest personalhygiene and comfort.
• Guests are not allowed to cook food inside the room.
• In-room massage is strictly prohibited. Violators will becharged Php 1000 fee.
• Air conditioning units and lights must be turned off ifguests will be leaving the hotel premises. Roomsmay be checked by housekeeping if air conditioning units andlights turned off.
SAFETY & SECURITY
• Prostitution, drug activity, and other criminal behavioris strictly prohibited at the hotelpremises. In the event of suspected illegal activity,management reserves the right to summon lawenforcement to aid in eviction. The right to privacy endswhen a Hotel Policy/House Rule is broken. Lawenforcement will be granted immediate access to hotelproperty and rooms of evicted guests.
• Artemis Place Makati Hotel has the right to requestpersons who may cause disruption or anxiety toother guest due to loss of self-control as a result ofdiminished capacity, use of illegal drugs, narcotics,alcohol consumption, or any other reason to refrain fromstaying at the hotel. The hotel will also not beliable for any injuries and damages in the property.Incidental charges will apply and will be charged toaccount.
• For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leavechildren under 12 years of age without adultsupervision in the room or other areas in the hotelpremises.
• Should a guest becomes ill or injured, the hotel mayassist in the provision of medical assistance orarrange for the guest to be taken to the hospital. Expenseswill be the responsibility of the guest.
• All vehicle(s) must be listed on the registration atcheck-in. Parking for registered guest(s) is free. Allvehicles are parked at the risk of the vehicle owner.
LOST AND FOUND POLICY
• Artemis Place Makati Hotel is not responsible for lost,damaged, or stolen personal items. Should anyguests lose personal belongings, if recovered, the item willbe recorded as ‘found’.
• Any items in the Lost & Found not claimed withinthirty (30) days will be donated to a local charity ordiscarded.