- We serve an Continental Vegetarian Breakfast
- Our B&B is Dog Friendly, your dog stays for free, but please let us know in advance.
- A maximum of two people can sleep in our luxury rooms and we accommodate guests older than 18.
- We have a cosy residents lounge with a fireplace, where you can relax after a fine walk or drive along the North Coast 500.
- At our Guesthouse we serve a Simple Vegeatarian Fixed Menu (soup | main course | coffee or tea) at 6.30pm, please let us know in advance if you want to join.
- Alternatively you can have diner at Peet's Restaurant or The Culag Hotel in Lochinver (7 miles drive), but please bear in mind that during the summer months it can be very busy, so we highly recommend that you make a reservation.
- We can also provide you with crockery, cutlery and glasses if you wish to bring your own drinks and food and eat it in our guestlounge.
Address 1: Sutherland
City : Stoer
Postal Code : IV27 4JE
Contact Name : Edwin de Jong
Phone : +44 1571 855312
Email : email@example.com
- Free WiFi
- Coffee and Tea Facilities
- Large Twin Rooms
- Large Double Rooms
- All Rooms En-suite
- 220-240 Volt Circuits
- English Travel Plug
- Cosy Lounge
- Vegetarian Breakfast
- Dog Friendly
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Within 30 days of arrival or in case of “no show”, we will charge the full amount.
Terms and Conditions
Price & Breakfast
The price includes accommodation and a continental, vegetarian breakfast. We endeavour to seek out the very best of local produce whenever possible and we use large free range eggs.
Booking Confirmation & Deposit
On acceptance of the booking, we will require either a deposit of 50% of the total amount due or credit card details. We will not make a charge against your credit card unless you cancel, see our “Cancellation of your booking” chapter for the cancellation charges. The amount due can be paid when you leave our Bed & Breakfast. All bookings will be confirmed by email.
Payment due should be made when you leave by either cash, credit or debit card. All credit card transactions are secure and no data collected is offered to third parties for any reason. All transactions comply to the relevant legal requirements at the time of the transaction.
Non-availability of Accommodation
We would only cancel your stay if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would however attempt to find you alternative accommodation, if we were unable to find suitable accommodation our liability would not extend beyond this point.
Eating take away meals in rooms is not allowed as they can leave after smells and can cause staining if the food comes into contact with bedding or carpets. We are happy to offer you a plate, fork & knife and a glass and eat in our cosy lounge .
In accordance with Scottish Law there is a no smoking policy in force at The Green Cruachan. Smoking in the garden is acceptable but please refrain from smoking close to the building.There is a fire alarm system in operation and if this is set off by guests smoking anywhere in the house you will be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit any monies paid, this is non-negotiable.
Any data collected during the course of this booking will be stored on our computers. With your permission we may from time to time contact you about promotions and offers. We will not share your details with any third party.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.