BOOK HERE FOR THE BEST RATES AND A FREE WELCOME DRINK!
Hostelworld rating 9.3
Booking.com rating 8.9
We are located right in the historical centre of Granada and a short walk from the Cathedral and the Moorish area of the Albaizin. We are the perfect choice for backpackers and groups of friends who are looking for daytime fun at a family-run hostel with good vibes.
Staying in this charming and historic house in the heart of Granada definitely makes for a unique experience. Our aim is to get travelers to meet and exchange stories, make new friends, have a great time in Granada and get a good night sleep. We organize tapas tours and host sangria nights, dinners, concerts and fundraising parties, and we will spend some time with you at check-in telling you all about our wonderful city.
Please note that a special payment and cancellation policy applies on Event days in Granada, see "Property and Cancellation Policies" section below.
Common areas and facilities:
- Rooftop sun terrace
- Fully fitted kitchen, cozy common area with guitars, good music and board games
- Free and fast WI-FI everywhere and PC in the common area
- Linen provided and your bed will be ready for you!
- Air conditioning (except female dorm on the ground floor, naturally kept at a comfortable temperature by the thick Moorish walls)
- Nordic duvet bed covers (suited for the allergy sensitive)
- Self-service laundry
- Parking: we have a €12 per day deal with Parking Gran Capitan, located 80m from the hostel (cheapest price you can find for a secured car park in the centre of Granada).
- We serve a buffet style continental breakfast every day from 8:00 to 11:00, for €3.
The different types of accommodation we offer:
Bunk beds in shared dormitories
Most economical option. The rooms are shared, backpacker style. In each dorm there are between 3 and 6 beds and individual lockers for your backpacks. Bathroom and showers are shared with fellow travelers, except for the female dorm, which has its own private bathroom. Air conditioning in all rooms, except for the female dorm on the ground floor, naturally kept at a comfortable temperature by the thick Moorish walls. We have a lovely rooftop terrace, two patios and a fully fitted kitchen and living room. Linen is included in the room price and your bed is ready for you on arrival. You can rent towels for €2.
Private rooms with double beds, option with shared or private bathroom. TV, air conditioning. Towels included.
Double bedroom, living room with 2 sofa beds, kitchen and bathroom. TV, air conditioning. Towels included. One of our apartments is our 80m2 penthouse apartment with its own private rooftop terrace. Indulge!
El Granado family awaits you, buen viaje!
Address 1: Calle Conde de Tendillas 7
City : Granada - Granada
Postal Code : 18002
Contact Name : Marco Mancuso
Phone : +34958960259
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Welcome Drink
- Terraza/Rooftop terrace
- Ordenador/Guest comput
- Juegos de mesa/Board games
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
There are no pre-payments when you book directly on this website, by phone or email, except on event days*, for groups of more than 6 people** and for large booking or long stays***. Pre-payments and booking fees always apply when booking through third-party websites.
If there is any error or change to the booking, please let us know as soon as possible. You may cancel your booking without any extra charge until 48 hours prior to your arrival, except on event days* and for groups of more than 6 people**. If your stay is cancelled less than 48 hours before check-in time (15:00) on the day of your arrival or in case of "no show", the cost of your first night's stay will be charged (again, this policy is different on event days* and for groups**)
*Event days policy
On the following days, we charge 50% of the booking total upon reservation and the remaining 50% 14 days before arrival. Both payments are non-refundable in case of cancellation.
28 February 2019
1, 2 March 2019
12 to 20 April 2019
28 April to 4 May
20, 21 September 2019
11, 12 October 2019
1, 2 November 2019
6, 7 December 2019
27 to 31 December 2019
Special rates and policies apply for groups of more than 6 people, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
***Booking of more than €400 or long stays of more than 1 week in private rooms (doubles and apartments)
For these kind of bookings, we charge 50% upon reservation and the remaining 50% 14 days before arrival. Both payments are non-refundable in case of cancellation.
Terms and Conditions
- Non-smoking policy in all rooms and common areas except for the rooftop terrace.
- Pets are only allowed in private rooms and apartments, not in shared dormitory rooms, at a cost of €5 per night.
- Children stay for free if using existing beds (charges apply for extra beds).
- Teenagers below 16 years old can only stay if accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age for staying in a shared dormitory is 16.
- Reception is open from 08:00 to 23:45 every day. If you are arriving at any other hour (or are delayed), please contact us via phone or email for special arrangements.
- Check-in is from 15:00 to 23:45 (late check-in is possible, please contact us). You can come to El Granado earlier to leave your bags and chill-out in our common areas, we'll give you the key from 15:00.
- Check-out is from 8:00 to 11:00 (early check-out is possible).
- Guests may cancel their booking free of charge up to 48 hours before 15:00 on the day of arrival.