Spring Valley Ranch is the essence of rustic elegance. Our accommodations are spacious, comfortable and relaxing. Designed to provide guests with comfortable places to have meaningful conversations, sit back and read the Good Book, or even rest after an exhilarating day of excitement and adventure. Spring Valley Ranch will capture your heart, stir your spirit and give you peace.
The Timbers provides a panoramic view of the tranquil Spring Valley. Horses grazing in the beautiful valley provide the perfect setting for an evening out on the 800 square foot deck or sitting by the Timbers’ fire pit roasting marshmallows visiting with family and friends. The Timbers can seat up to 225 people comfortably for ministry events, wedding receptions, family reunions or special dinner events.
The Timbers has a sleeping area, with its own full bathroom and can sleep up to 30 people. The Timbers 2,000 square foot Great Room features open beams, grand fireplace, beautiful furnishings, large flat screen TV, audio/visual equipment, stage if needed, Ping Pong table and board/card games. Complimenting the 2,000 square foot Timbers Great Room is a spacious seating area/conference room that also opens to the deck.
The Timbers creates a wonderful atmosphere for ministry retreats, staff conferences or quality time with family and friends. This space is perfect for long conversations with family and friends about yesteryear and for making lasting memories for years to come. Naps are also welcomed.
The Meadows is a great place to rest one’s head at night . The 3,850 square foot lodge has eight individual rooms and two large great rooms that can be made into a suite. The rooms at the Meadows will encompass all of the luxuries of home while still allowing you to enjoy being away from the everyday world.
The eight individual rooms are spacious and comfortable. We want you to feel like you are staying in a 5 star rustic yet elegant family resort. Each room can be adjusted to a private room setting with two queen-size beds or a larger group setting with four bunk beds each. The great rooms have a quaint family room feeling to them. They are a perfect place to enjoy quality family time, hold a staff meeting, or turn it into a suite and spend your honeymoon at the Ranch.
The lodge also has a spacious porch that overlooks Spring Valley and is a great spot for an afternoon lunch, reading a book, or star gazing at the billion stars that show up every night. The Meadows compliments the Timbers and increases our sleeping capacity to 90+ guests in beds.
Spring Valley Park sits alongside Spavinaw Creek. The Park is perfect for outdoor ministry events like a church picnic, old fashioned “sing along” or family encampment. It is an absolutely beautiful spot for weddings and a perfect place to host family reunions or camping for 200+ campers. The Park features a huge fire pit, double bathhouse, pavilion, electricity and water and again… beautiful Spavinaw Creek.
Prayer Valley is one of the most special places on the ranch. This outdoor space is not only beautiful, it also settles the pulse and draws one closer to God. It’s perfect for an outdoor ministry event like a worship service. It is also an ideal location for an intimate and blessed wedding. Prayer Valley can easily seat 300+ guests. It also has a rustic stage with a picturesque waterfall and pond for a backdrop.
Spring Valley Ranch is about 500 acres of God’s beautiful creation. The topography is rolling hills, hidden hollows and picturesque meadows. The ranch has a great variety of wildlife, seasonal waterfalls, thick foliage, and grand vistas.
To the north, the ranch has 300 feet of Spavinaw Creek frontage. To the west, the ranch fronts Lake Spavinaw. To the south, the ranch fronts the 17,000 acre Spavinaw Hills State Game Refuge. We are a very private setting perfect for all sorts of custom adventures. We are continuing to develop the ranch to meet a wide variety of needs and interests.
With so many great adventures to choose from the only problem is which one to begin with.
- ATV Tours
- Horse Riding Trails
- Hiking Trails
- Canoe/Kayak Areas
- Mountain Biking Trails
- Ropes Course
- Backwoods Offroading
- Events Venue
- Guest Ranch
- Team Building
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour:
Late Check-out Fees: 30%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 4:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 14 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 30 days of arrival
No Charge - If cancelled within 127 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
No smoking. No pets without prior approval and pet fee. No parties or events without prior approval and additional deposit. Check-in is anytime after 3PM. Check out by 11AM. Late check-out up until 4pm~30% fee charge for late check-outs.
- No firearms are to be discharged on property without prior approval
- No fires allowed without approval
- No fireworks or sparklers. Check-in is at 3pm.
There is NO daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. No pets without pet fee and prior approval. No pets on beds. If evidence of pets on beds is found, your credit card will be charged for the replacement of the bed covering and/or bed clothes. In that event, you will have the option to have the bed covering and/or bed clothes shipped to you at your expense. No photo-shoots, drones, large parties/events, shooting guns, outdoor fires, fireworks or extra guests without prior approval. If you wish to conduct any of those activities, we may be able to accommodate you, but you must have permission. Absolutely no indoor smoking. Evidence of indoor smoking will constitute a breach of the terms and conditions and result in an automatic cleaning charge against the credit card on file. The [cabin/property] is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, damages will be charged against the credit card on file. The different structures on property are subject to separate reservations. If you have not reserved specific structures, do not use or occupy them without checking first.
Hiking rules:Hike at your own risk.
Creek rules: Swim at your own risk.
- Please obtain a property map and let us know who will be hiking and approximately what time you believe you will return.
- Do not hike after dark. It is easy to get turned around on the property and become lost.
Canoe/Kayak rules: Canoe/kayak at your own risk.
- No jumping or diving, running, rough play or glass in the creek area.
- Children cannot use the creek without adult supervision.
You may alter your dates once up to 30 days prior to your stay. With less than 30 days advance notice, our cancellation policy will apply. When checking out, please make sure all doors and windows are shut, then return the key to the check-in. If you forget to leave the key, we'll take a fee out of your security deposit. We reserve the right to charge a fee against your credit card for any damages determined to be as a result of your stay beyond normal wear and tear for up to 90 days after your checkout.
- Canoes and Kayaks are available for an extra charge.
- You may bring your own canoes and kayaks.
- Life jackets must be worn by any person under 18 at all times.
- Unless other arrangements are made, canoeing/kayaking is limited to the area between the low water bridge and the property immediately adjacent to the gazebo on Spavinaw Creek.
- Failure to stay within those boundaries necessitating efforts to retrieve you, your personal kayak/canoe or the property owner’s kayak/canoe will result in a charge against your credit card for the time spent on retrieval.
- Loss or damage to property owner’s canoes/kayaks will result in a charge against your credit card.
In regard to pets, after approval, the following rules apply:
Thanks so much for your cooperation and enjoy your stay!!
- All pets must be leashed at all times.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival.
- Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
- Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings.
- If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from the security deposit.
- Guests should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
- Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out.
- Pet will not be left unattended on the balcony, patio, or porch.
- Pet shall be crated at night inside the room with the pet owner.
- All pets shall be current on rabies shots and vaccinations.
- Property owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
- The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.