Boana Torre Malibu is the largest gay condo-hotel in Puerto Vallarta. The hotel is also open to heterosexuals. Torre Malibu is near the famous Playa Los Muertos, a gay beach known worldwide for its famous ``blue chairs`` and green chairs. A great selection of restaurants and a lively nightlife await you just a few steps from the hotel. At Boana Torre Malibu, we offer a wide selection of rooms, which are condos actually! You will have the feeling of staying in a true suite rather than in a simple hotel room.
Address 1: Amapas 325, Col. Emiliano Zapata
City : Puerto Vallarta - Jalisco
Postal Code : 48380
Contact Name : Denis Henry
Phone : 322-222-6695 (Mx) or 514-800-7690 (Canada)
Email : Info@boana.com
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
- Reception desk
- Spa services
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
60 days (or more) notice: 1 night
30-59 day notice: 3 nights
0-29 day notice: Full Deposit
*New Years and Easter Holiday there is no refund of deposits and payments.
*Monthly rate stays are not refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- Reservationns for 4 days or less require full payment as deposit.
- No pets allowed in Boana Torre Malibu main Tower and Amapas 353 tower.
- No guests under 18 are admitted in Boana Torre Malibu main tower.
- When your friend leaves, pleasetake him personally to the exit, so our people know he’s a friend of yours, nota stranger.
- Air conditioned, light bulbsand water faucets should be turned off every time you leave the room.
- As a manner of respect to otherguests, parties in rooms are not allowed after 10 pm.
- Since each unit belongs to adifferent owner, everything (furniture, decorative items, appliances, etc) mustremain there. Please do not remove or transfer anything from one room toanother).
- No clothes or towels areallowed hanging at balconies.
- Towels stay in rooms. They arenot for the beach.
- Consumption of drugs is againstthe law.
- If you break anything, do notworry, just replace it.
- Cleaning the rooms is every twodays. Additional cleanings should be paid by guests. $100 pesos each to be paidat the office.
- Personal laundry. Informationat the office.
- Please deposit your garbage inthe plastic trash containers by the stairs.
- Tips for the maids are notincluded (recommended $20-50 pesos/day/pp).
- Dishwashing is not included inthe cleaning. If you need this service, and the maid is available, an extra tipis required. ($20-50 pesos).
- Due to the structure of thehotel and pool area, noise carries to all units; in respect to others, pleasecontrol noise around pool and entrance areas.
- We are not responsible of anypersonal or valuable things left in the room by the guests. There is a safe boxavailable in your condo.
- We have a liability insurance.