Boana Torre Malibu is the largest gay condo-hotel in Puerto Vallarta. The hotel is also open to heterosexuals. Torre Malibu is near the famous Playa Los Muertos, a gay beach known worldwide for its famous ``blue chairs`` and green chairs. A great selection of restaurants and a lively nightlife await you just a few steps from the hotel. At Boana Torre Malibu, we offer a wide selection of rooms, which are condos actually! You will have the feeling of staying in a true suite rather than in a simple hotel room.
Property Name: Boana Torre Malibu
Address 1: Amapas 325, Zona Romantica, Col. Emiliano Zapata
City : Puerto Vallarta - Jalisco
Postal Code : 48380
Contact Name: Denis Henry
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
60 days (or more) notice: 1 night
30-59 day notice: 3 nights
0-29 day notice: Full Deposit
*New Years and Easter Holiday there is no refund of deposits and payments.
*Monthly rate stays are not refundable.
*No refund on any payments after check-in date
Terms and Conditions
Travel insurances are very important, do no leave home without them. Make sure it covers your health, baggage, cancellation of plane ticket and hotel.
- Reservations for 4 days or less require full paymentas deposit.
- No pets allowed in Boana Torre Malibu mainTower
- No guests under 18 are admitted in Boana Torre Malibumain tower.
- Take good care of your condo keys, there is a charge of $ 50.00 usd if you need to have somebody open your condo door after office hours.
- In terms of security to our guests, any visitor must be registered at the office (pool area) upon arrival and will be under the guest’s responsibility. Maximum visitors allowed per room: 2 (1 per guest
- When your friend leaves, please take him personally to the exit, so our people know he’s a friend of yours, not a stranger.
- Do not give doorcodes of the building entrance to anyone (for your own security).
- Air conditioned, light bulbs and water faucets shouldbe turned off every time you leave the room.
- As a manner of respect to other guests, parties inrooms are not allowed after 10 pm.
- Since each unit belongs to a different owner,everything (furniture, decorative items, appliances, etc) must remain there.Please do not remove or transfer anything from one room to another).
- No clothes or towels are allowed hanging at balconies.
- No pets allowed.
- Towels stay in rooms. They are not for the beach.
- Consumption of drugs is against the law.
- If you break anything, do not worry, just replace it.
- Cleaning the rooms is every two days. Additional cleanings should be paid by guests. $150 pesos each to be paid at the office.
- Personal laundry. Information at the office.
- Please deposit your garbage in the plastic trash containers by the stairs.
- Tips for the maids are not included
- Dish-washing is not included in the cleaning. If you need this service, and the maid is available, an extra tip is required. (± $50pesos).
- Due to the structure of the hotel and pool area, noise carries to all units; in respect to others, please control noise around pool and entrance areas.
- We are not responsible of any personal or valuable things left in the room by the guests. There is a safe box available in your condo.
- We have a liability insurance.