Boana Torre Malibu is the largest gay condo-hotel in Puerto Vallarta. The hotel is also open to heterosexuals. Torre Malibu is near the famous Playa Los Muertos, a gay beach known worldwide for its famous ``blue chairs`` and green chairs. A great selection of restaurants and a lively nightlife await you just a few steps from the hotel. At Boana Torre Malibu, we offer a wide selection of rooms, which are condos actually! You will have the feeling of staying in a true suite rather than in a simple hotel room.
Property Name: Boana Torre Malibu
Address 1: Amapas 325, Col. Emiliano Zapata
City : Puerto Vallarta - Jalisco
Postal Code : 48380
Contact Name: Denis Henry
Phone : 322-222-6695 (Mx) or 514-800-7690 (Canada)
Email : Info@boana.com
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
- Reception desk
- Spa services
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
60 days (or more) notice: 1 night
30-59 day notice: 3 nights
0-29 day notice: Full Deposit
*New Years and Easter Holiday there is no refund of deposits and payments.
*Monthly rate stays are not refundable.
*No refund on any payments after check-im date
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations for 4 days or less require full paymentas deposit.
- No pets allowed in Boana Torre Malibu mainTower
- No guests under 18 are admitted in Boana Torre Malibumain tower.
- Interms of security to our guests, any visitor must be registered at the office(pool area) before entering a room and will be under the guest’sresponsibility. Maximum visitors allowed in room: 2 (1 perguest).
- When your friend leaves,please take him personally to the exit, so our people know he’s a friend ofyours, not a stranger.
- Air conditioned, lightbulbs and water faucets should be turned off every time you leave the room.
- As a manner of respectto other guests, parties in rooms are not allowed after 10 pm.
- Since each unit belongsto a different owner, everything (furniture, decorative items, appliances, etc)must remain there. Please do not remove or transfer anything from one room to another).
- No clothes or towels areallowed hanging at balconies.
- Towels stay in rooms.They are not for the beach.
- Consumption of drugs isagainst the law.
- If you break anything,do not worry, just replace it.
- Cleaning the rooms isevery two days. Additional cleanings should be paid by guests. $100 pesos eachto be paid at the office.
- Personal laundry.Information at the office.
- Please deposit yourgarbage in the plastic trash containers by the stairs.
- Tips for the maids arenot included (recommended $20-50 pesos/day/pp).
- Dishwashing is notincluded in the cleaning. If you need this service, and the maid is available,an extra tip is required. ($20-50 pesos).
- Due to the structure ofthe hotel and pool area, noise carries to all units; in respect to others,please control noise around pool and entrance areas.
- We are not responsibleof any personal or valuable things left in the room by the guests. There is asafe box available in your condo.
- We have a liabilityinsurance.