DREAMKAPTURE HOSTEL is a clean, friendly and comfortable place to stay with lots
of travel information for people coming to Ecuador.
Our patio and soaking pool area are surrounded by palm trees, banana plants and flowers. It is a great place to meet new friends and share travel stories. Our office staff speaks English and we are more than happy to provide recommendations and advice on what to see and how to make it happen in Ecuador!
We are only 5 minutes walking from restaurants, banks, ATM's, malls, shops, grocery stores, pharmacies and in one of the safest places of Guayaquil.
Enjoy a convenient breakfast for an additional price. The breakfast is served upstairs the next morning of your stay at the hostel from 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. We also have a shared kitchen for the guests to use from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The hostel can arrange taxis to go to downtown, bus station or airport.
Dreamkapture has been accommodating travelers since 2000, so we know how to do it right!
Dreamkapture also has a licensed Travel Agency which can help you secure a Galapagos cruise, Flights, Jungle, Cacao (chocolate) tour, etc.
We hope to meet you soon!
Property Name: Dreamkapture Hostel
Address 1: Alborada etapa 12 mz. 2 villa 21
City : Guayaquil - Guayas
Postal Code : 090501
Contact Name: Christopher Bothwell
Phone: +593 99 948 3953
- Baggage storage
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Snacks-Drinks-Necessities Shop
- Book Exchange
- Shared TV Room
- Ecuadorian Travel Agency including the Galapagos
- English speaking staff
- Soaking Pool
- Airport Pick-up Service
- 24 Hour Reception
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 14:00
Late Check-out Fees: $ 5.00
Late check out (after 12:00 and before 14:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 2 days of arrival
No Charge - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Your room is payable in cash (U.S. dollars), credit card, debit card, or PayPal when you arrive at the hostel.
- A breakfast option is available every morning between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m on the second floor. If you have not pre-ordered it when you made your reservation, you can ask the receptionist when you check in about adding a breakfast to your stay for $2 per person.
- Check-out time of the rooms is 12:00 (noon). Check-out time from the hostel is at 5:00 p.m.
- After 5:00 p.m. an extended stay in the hostel until 11:00 p.m. is available for an additional charge.
- If you would like to stay another night or purchase the extended stay option, talk to the receptions before 12:00 noon in the office to see if your room is available.
- People visiting you at Dreamkapture are allowed in the pool patio area, TV room and public areas. They are not allowed in the rooms!
- We have free WIFI service in our public areas.
- There is a charge for lost room keys and for missing or damaged towels.
- As a matter of respect for all the guests at the hostel: Please keep the noise down after 11:00 p.m. and early in morning in the hostel.
- We do not sell alcoholic drinks to people under 18 years old.
- Smoking is permitted only in open areas. All our rooms are NON-SMOKING ROOMS.
- Dreamkapture Hostel is environmentally conscious. For conservation reasons, please turn off lights, A/C, and fans before leaving your room, and please make sure the water tap is closed.
The administration reserves the right to terminate the lodging agreement if our guest does not respect our private policies.