D Acres is an educational homestead and organic permaculture farm nestled in the peaceful White Mountains of New Hampshire. Our goal is to foster a positive relationship between humans and the environment through hands-on experiences, education and serving as a model for those interested in a similar lifestyle. Here, you'll find everything including workshops on permaculture techniques, sustainable living, and holistic healing. During your stay, we encourage you to explore the property, take a hike or cross-country ski on one of the trails or visit the animals. The only limit to your experience is your timeframe. We hope you have a relaxing and rejuvenating stay.
During the era of COVID we have limited services at D Acres. There is no indoor accommodations just camping. Food service is also very limited. Call for more details and review our COVID guidelines at https://dacres.org/covid-19-guidelines/ before planning your visit.
Property Name: D Acres of NH
Address 1: 218 Streeter Rd
City : Dorchester
Postal Code : 03266
Contact Name: Josh Trought
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Check in is between 3:00 and 9:00 p.m. - if you arrive after 9:00, please show yourself to your room and check in with us in the morning.
- Check out is between 9:30 and 11:00 a.m.
- Farm-to-table breakfast and dinner are available during your stay with 24-hour notice.
- We strongly request the use of biodegradable personal products (shampoo, soaps, etc.) at the farm. Please bring eco-friendly, biodegradable products with you for use during your stay, or speak with a D Acres resident upon your arrival to borrow biodegradable products. We appreciate your consideration.
- For directions or additional information, give us a call at 603-786-2366.