D Acres is an educational homestead and organic permaculture farm nestled in the peaceful White Mountains of New Hampshire. We offer several unique hostel stay experiences plus options for camping (Tents on the ground or platforms as well as locations for vehicles). No sewer hookups and limited access to seclusion without high vehicle clearance.
Our goal is to foster a positive relationship between humans and the environment through hands-on experiences, education, and by serving as a model for those interested in a similar lifestyle. Here, you'll find everything including workshops on permaculture techniques, sustainable living, and holistic healing. During your stay, we encourage you to explore the property. Visitors can enjoy a variety of trails with great options for hiking, mountain biking, or cross country skiing. The only limit to your experience is your timeframe. We hope you have a relaxing and rejuvenating stay.
We may have additional camping & lodging spots available that are not listed on the website. Please contact is directly at email@example.com or 603.786.2366 to determine if there is additional vacancy
Food service is available friday 3-8pm saturday 8am-8pm and sunday 8am-3pm memorial day - October
for more info check our website at https://dacres.org/meals-at-dacres/
Property Name: D Acres of NH
Address 1: 218 Streeter Rd
City : Dorchester
Postal Code : 03266
Contact Name: Josh Trought
- Gift shop
- Outdoor Activities Skiiing Biking Hiking
- Fire Pit
- swimming pond
- mountain biking
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Check in is between 3:00 and 9:00 p.m. - if you arrive after 9:00, please advise if you will be arriving later
- Check out is between 9:30 and 11:00 a.m.
- Farm-to-table breakfast and dinner are available during your stay with 24-hour notice.
- We strongly request the use of biodegradable personal products (shampoo, soaps, etc.) at the farm. Please bring eco-friendly, biodegradable products with you for use during your stay, or speak with a D Acres resident upon your arrival to borrow biodegradable products. We appreciate your consideration.
- For directions or additional information, give us a call at 603-786-2366.