D Acres is an educational homestead and organic permaculture farm nestled in the peaceful White Mountains of New Hampshire. We offer several unique hostel stay experiences plus options for any type of camping (Tent, Car, and RV's).
Our goal is to foster a positive relationship between humans and the environment through hands-on experiences, education, and by serving as a model for those interested in a similar lifestyle. Here, you'll find everything including workshops on permaculture techniques, sustainable living, and holistic healing. During your stay, we encourage you to explore the property. Visitors can enjoy a variety of well groomed trails with great options for hiking, biking, or cross country skiing. We also have animals that guests can see, including pigs, chickens, and more. The only limit to your experience is your timeframe. We hope you have a relaxing and rejuvenating stay.
During the era of COVID we have limited services at D Acres. Hostel options have been reduced. All camping options (tents, cars, & Rv's) are still available.
Food service has been limited. Some other restrictions may apply. Call for more details and review our COVID guidelines at https://dacres.org/covid-19-guidelines/ before planning your visit.
Property Name: D Acres of NH
Address 1: 218 Streeter Rd
City : Dorchester
Postal Code : 03266
Contact Name: Josh Trought
- Gift shop
- Outdoor Activities Skiiing Biking Hiking
- Fire Pit
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Check in is between 3:00 and 9:00 p.m. - if you arrive after 9:00, please show yourself to your room and check in with us in the morning.
- Check out is between 9:30 and 11:00 a.m.
- Farm-to-table breakfast and dinner are available during your stay with 24-hour notice.
- We strongly request the use of biodegradable personal products (shampoo, soaps, etc.) at the farm. Please bring eco-friendly, biodegradable products with you for use during your stay, or speak with a D Acres resident upon your arrival to borrow biodegradable products. We appreciate your consideration.
- For directions or additional information, give us a call at 603-786-2366.