Located at 10 minutes from the city centre, b&b Villa Rica is easy accessible with public transport.
Our rooms are decorated with a unique, personal touch by our interior label Atelier Turquoise.
We created a lovely and inspiring place where you can hang out, enjoy and be yourself.
Property Name: Rica Boutique House
Address 1: Parklaan 8
City : Gent - Oost-Vlaanderen
Postal Code : 9000
Contact Name: Henry De Rudder
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:30 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 20%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:30 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
The cancellation is free of charge 30 days prior to the date of arrival, after this time we charge you 90% the room rate as cancellation fee, if we could not sell the room more.
Non Refundable Rate:
For the non refundable bookings are no cancellation or changes possible. In case of a cancellation, 90% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
Group booking ( 3 rooms and more ):
Guests booking more than 2 rooms are required to pay the total cost of the booking in advance. If cancelled or modified up to 60 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 90% of the reservation will be charged.
Important information :
- Due to the fact that the hotel is surrounded by many houses it is required that guests, particularly those in groups are respective in regards to noise during the evenings.
- No parties are allowed at the premises.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact us directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
- Public parking is possible on site and costs EUR 3 per day.
- Languages spoken: Dutch, English, French, German