to the brand new "Luxury Outdoor Hotel" located on the beautiful beaches of Tweed Coast of Northern
NSW. Welcome to The Hideaway "Glamping Village"
The Hideaway is located in the perfect position right next door to the Cudgen Nature Reserve and the iconic beachside village of Cabarita Beach. Just a short stroll through the nature reserve onto the golden sands of the beach itself, one of many renowned surf breaks in the region. This idyllic property offers a secure and private space with a variety of accommodation options.
Choose from 3 differing Bell Tent options including our 5M "What a Classic", 5M "Plush Deluxe" for those wanting a little more luxe and our 6M "Bigger is Better".
Our Village offers unique en-suite amenities block with 5 modern and stylish toilet/ vanity/ shower combo. Communal areas are fitted with fully equipped kitchen preparation area including utensils, crockery, fridge, microwave, toasters, kettle, tea and coffee station. Additional comforts include lounge areas, bean bags, fire pit, BBQ areas and “chill” zones, with Wi-Fi available right across the property.
To enhance your experience, our on-site Host can assist you in connecting with local hinterland and experienced tour operators. For the active, there are surf lessons, Stand-up paddle boarding, Bike Hire, Mt Warning/ Wollumbin tours, and for the foodies there are our markets, local restaurants & cafes, distillers & breweries. Need some pampering - there is a huge range of alternative health services and award-winning massage services within walking distance.
The entire property is available to hire for “Private Exclusive Use” for that special occasion for the family, friends or even corporate groups and incentive programs. Working with our recommended planners and caterers you will be able to create your own “unique and personal” space, with a flexible layout and lighting plan just for your occasion.
“Connect, relax, rejuvenate and learn something new. We create an idyllic coastal space for you. Surrounded by surf, sun, national parks and adventure. An experience unlike any other that we cannot wait to share. Whether a romantic getaway, retreat, team building or reunion. The Hideaway is where our passionate tribe are here for you to experience something unique and "Live the Village Vibe".
Property Name: The Hideaway Cabarita Beach
Address 1: 2-6 Tweed Coast Road
City : Cabarita Beach - New South Wales
Postal Code : 2488
Phone: 1300 611 392
- Concierge desk
- Gift shop
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Welcome Drink
- Communal Kitchen
- Ensuite Amenity Blocks
- Secure Access
- security camera
- afterhours checkin
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:30 PM
Check-Out: 10:30 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 30.00
Late check out (after 10:30 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Any requests for reservation amendments and refunds must be made in writing via email to email@example.com, if this is not possible you must first contact reservations by phone.
Please read the following cancellation terms and conditions unless booked on a prepaid, non refundable special rate:
1. REFUNDS - Not applicable to prepaid, non refundable special rate
- NON PEAK PERIODS (14+ days) - A refund is available upon receiving an email 'request to cancel', NO LESS THAN 14 days prior to the date of arrival.
- PEAK PERIOD (21+ DAYS) - During certain times of the year, Summer Weekends, School Holidays, Public Holidays, Easter, Christmas etc) Refunds will only be eligible if cancelled in email 21 days prior to arrival.
- NON PEAK PERIOD - the booking can be moved to another date without penalty when notified no less than 7-13 days prior to the date of arrival. Additional charges may apply if the rate of the new dates selected are higher. No refunds are given if the rates are cheaper.
- Dangerous weather (ie. prolonged high winds 40+ knots, lightning storms or hail, with the exclusion of rain) - There may be occasions when the weather is beyond suitable for camping, under these conditions The Hideaway Cabarita Beach will be happy to consider moving your stay to another date. However, the decision to do so will be assessed 48-hours prior to arrival (no earlier) and at the discretion of Management.
4. NO SHOWS: Failure to arrive at the property - all fees will be forfeited.
5. AMENDMENTS: Any amendments to bookings are subject to availability and may be subject to additional charges if the new dates are different in rate.
6. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES: If you have made a booking through a third-part website and need to amend or cancel it, you will need to contact the applicable website to make these changes.
Terms and Conditions
Our office is open Sunday to Wednesday 9am - 5pm. Thursday to Saturday 9am - 5.00pm. If you are arriving outside these hours, please contact us directly by phone 1300 611 392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your after-hours check-in instructions.
Early check-in and Late checkout are available but not guaranteed, there is an additional charge and subject to availability. Please contact reservations with your request.
Children of all ages are welcome, however only existing bedding available. NO additional bedding provided by The Hideaway Cabarita Beach. Our team can create space to provide your own port-a-cot (and linen) for children 3 years and under. Please inform us at time of booking in preparation prior to your arrival. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
1. All rates & fees are in Australian Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
2. Deposit: The first night of your reservation, per room will be taken as a deposit with the balance of your payment taken from 7 days prior to arrival.
3. Advance purchase offers: full payment will be taken at time of booking and no refunds, cancellations or amendments are allowed.
4. Pre-Authorisation: For any flexible rates, a pre-authorisation amount of the total of your accommodation + $50 will be automatically processed just prior to your stay. For any pre-paid reservations a $50 Auth will be taken. A Pre-authorisation is a hold on your card (freezing these funds rather than withdrawing). If there are no additional charges then the pre-authorisation will be released on departure. Please note the release of these funds may take up to 7 banking days depending on your bank's pre-authorisation policies.
5. Please ensure the tent is tidy, all rubbish is removed from tent daily and prior to departure, and that all items remain in their respective tents, nothing is missing - refer to item checklist in the compendium. If the accommodation has NOT been left tidy or there are items missing/damaged,the value of the missing item or damage will be assessed and deducted from the release of the pre-authorisation (see Payment Policy). The Hideaway Cabarita Beach Management reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee if applicable.
6. If you require your tent to be cleaned during your stay, please liaise with your hosts to organise. An additional charge of $30 per clean will apply.
7. Group Bookings: Please contact us directly for group bookings of more than 5 tents so we can best assist with any requirements.
8. No pets are allowed.
9. Directions: Coming from the North: Take the exit off the highway at Tweed Coast Rd and towards Cabarita Beach. Turn left into Cypress Ave as you enter Cabarita Beach Village.
Coming from the South; Take the turn off sign to Cabarita Beach, and follow Clothiers Creek Rd into the Village Turn left at Tweed Coast Rd, then turn right into Cypress Ave.
10. Parking: There is secure parking inside the park gate.
11. By completing your reservation you give permission to receive email and SMS correspondence from The Hideaway Cabarita Beach, so we can inform you of any updates that may affect your booking. If you don't wish to be contacted in this way, please advise an alternative means of communication.