This is a new pop up camping location that has basic campsites and pre pitched luxury Glamping tents with furniture, and real beds. We have a hot shower for guests to enjoy. We have a grilling area should you want to prepare your own food. The town of Morrison is a a lovely mountain town with a laid back vibe. There are restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations and everything you need 5 minutes away. We recommend taking an Uber if you are going to see a show at Red Rocks.
Our upscale Glamping tents have real beds and are set up for you within eyesight of Red Rocks. A shaded area for grilling is available for you to use as well as hot showers and clean restrooms. Hike Mt. Falcon. Hear the music from Red Rocks Amphitheater. Visit the shops and restaurants in the historic strip of Morrison. Easy access to I70 to get to the mountains and anywhere in the Denver area.
- We offer both Glamping tents and regular campsites
- Check-in is from 3 pm to 9 pm. Please contact us if you are running later than 9. Quiet hours are in effect from midnight to 7 am.
- There is currently a burn ban in Colorado so no fires are allowed.
- Uber or Lyft is readily available
- The lighting in the tent is battery operated, electricity is not available inside the tent
- There is a central charging area
- You can park your car next to your tent
- Towels are provided
Address 1: 18022 CO-8
City : Morrison
Postal Code : 80465
Contact Name : Reception
Phone : (720) 432-7409
Email : email@example.com
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 30 days of arrival