We invite you to enjoy the warm, casual and fun environment of Nomads Hotel! Nomads is located in the heart of downtown San Clemente. San Clemente is a city Located on the California Coast, midway between Los Angeles and San Diego at the southern tip of Orange County. San Clemente is known for its ocean, hill, and mountain views, a pleasant climate and its Spanish Colonial style architecture. Come experience the “Island Style” vibe of Nomads Hotel. Our seven creative, individually styled and artistic rooms can accommodate your every need no matter how large or small your group is.
Property Name: NOMADS HOTEL
Address 1: 101 AVENIDA SERRA
City : SAN CLEMENTE - California
Postal Code : 92672
Contact Name: Sean Rowland
Phone: (949) 492-6000
- Welcome Drink
- Surfboard Rentals
- Wetsuit Rentals
- Bike Rentals
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions and Hotel Rules
- Any broken or missing items will be charged to the guest’s credit card.
- Number of people is limited to the Registered Guests Only.
- All noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Nomads Hotel is NON-SMOKING. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged to guests who do not respect this policy.
- Management reserves the right to to refuse service, cancel reservations and/or remove guests from the hotel for any reason, including violations of the following hotel rules:
Loud or rowdy behavior that disturbs other guests or neighbors is prohibited. This includes fighting, foul language, and verbal abuse. No parties are allowed in the hotel rooms.
Personal items need to be kept clean and organized. No smelly laundry, shoes, or foul smelling items in any of the rooms.
No pets of ANY sort are allowed in the hotel rooms. This includes dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, rodents or anything deemed a pet by hotel management.
No persons under the age of 18 allowed without a legal guardian staying at at hotel with the minor.