Located in Zona Centro, the heart of Cozumel, Tamarindo B&B offers various options for room rentals for all travelers. Once you step inside the Tamarindo walls, tranquil gardens and trees shade the beautiful Mexican Style compound, which consists of our private residence, alongside our rentals: (Two) Private Suites, (Four) Private Bed Rooms, and an 8-Bed Dormitory. Breakfast is always included with private rooms!
Property Name: Tamarindo
Address 1: Calle 4 norte #421 Colonia Centro
City : Cozumel - Quintana Roo
Postal Code : 77600
Contact Name: Alex and Jimena Lourdeaux
Phone: 011 52 (987) 120 99 95
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 15.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
You have up till 2 weeks before your check-in date to cancel, if no cancellation is made, you will be charged the full amount on that date.
Terms and Conditions
* ALTHOUGH YOU ENTERED YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CHARGED AND WE WILL NOT DO SO UNTIL YOU CHECK IN AT TAMARINDO.
The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all reservations made on our website, third party online travel agencies, by traditional travel agents, or by telephone, email or in person.
- Booking: The Tamarindo has a minimum age requirement of 18 years to book a reservation. The person whose name the reservation is made under, must be present at check-in, unless previously approved. If you arrive at the Tamarindo and are under 18 years of age, you will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo ID as proof of age.
- Rates, Fees and Taxes: All private room rentals and occupancy rates are subject to change based on the season. Private room rental rates are for one or two guests, and include complimentary breakfast for each guest. There is a fee for each additional guest, in rooms that accommodate more than two guests. The constant rate for a bed in our Palapa Dormitory is $14 USD, year round, and breakfast is available to our dormitory guests for $6 USD, taxes included. All of our prices include taxes.
- Minimum Stay: There is no minimum stay required. We accept one night reservations.
- Check In / Check Out: Greeted check in is from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Please notify The Tamarindo in advance for late check-in instructions. Check out is at 11:00 am. Please try to arrive during greeted check in hours, as your hosts would prefer to introduce themselves and welcome you to their home! Late check out is available for a small fee, that is subject to change based on the season. If you'd like to leave your bags at Tamarindo after check-out, we are happy to hold them until your ferry or plane flight.
- Breakfast: Breakfast is included year round, for each guest in a private room rental. Dormitory guests can purchase breakfast for $6 USD tax included. Breakfast is served from 7:30 am to 9:30 am, Monday through Saturday, on the upstairs terrace of the main house. Sunday breakfasts are available from 8:30 am to 10:00 and are buffet style. If you can't make those times, let us know and we will prepare a To- Go breakfast the night before. *Please contact us in advance, if you have any special dietary requirements, so that we may properly prepare for your stay
- Car or Scooter rental: We can arrange for new cars with A/C or scooters to be delivered to and picked up from Tamarindo. Rentals are generally for 24hrs.
- Diving and other activities: We can arrange any activities you wish to do while on the island. These may include scuba diving, snorkeling, boat excursions, ATV's, VW bugs, mayan ruins, golf, yoga, ecological parks, beaches and more.
- Massage Appointments: Massage appointments can be made by guests staying in our private rentals. Our visiting massage therapist is available to massage in your room only. Appointments should be made in advance of your arrival, or we will do our best to accommodate a request made during your stay. We recommend that you make your massage appointments in advance. Massage prices are subject to change at the therapist's discretion, please contact us for details.
- Children: Children 10 years of age and older are always welcome. Parents or guardians must supervise minors at all times. Please be courteous and understand that some of our guests are seeking rest and relaxation. For many reasons, The Tamarindo is not appropriate for young children, especially with respects to our garden areas, stairs and terraces. Children under the age of 10 must be approved by the owner’s consideration - please inquire before booking.
- Special Needs Assistance: Guests needing Special Assistance please advise staff at the time the reservation is made.
- Pets: Guest pets are not allowed on our property. The owners’ friendly dog, Napoleon, is more of a mascot at the Tamarindo, and is known to many as the Cozumel Corgi. He is the only pet allowed on our property for the safety and concern of all of our guests. If you see “Napo” around the main house, please feel free to pet and interact with him - he is well trained, loves the attention and is harmless. Please, don't feed him anything; if you'd like to give him a dog treat, please asks us.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the building or on the property.
- Alcoholic Beverages: The Tamarindo does not hold a license to resell alcoholic beverages. When all guests, under the same reservation, are 18 years of age and older, they may bring their own alcohol. For the safety and comfort of all of our guests, please drink responsibly. Parties will not be tolerated. Groups with minors are not permitted to bring alcohol onto the property unless the minor is accompanied by the parents.
- Car Parking: There is no private parking at the Tamarindo. Street parking is available throughout our neighborhood.
- Owner's Rights: Tamarindo Bed and Breakfast is privately owned and operated. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for guest accidents or injury, or for the loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.