With the backpackers’ and adventurers’ needs in mind, we have created the base for all of those who wish to discover the Judean desert and the Dead Sea.
With plenty of hiking trails just outside the door, relaxed atmosphere, cold beer in the fridge and much more, we want to make sure you are ready to head out into the desert wilderness.
But that’s not all!
It’s not called “Adventure Hostel” for nothing…Today we run some of the top adventures in the middle east, as daily regular tours!
Because you don’t need to pay excessive prices for a private tour when you can meet new people and go on adventure together with all the benefits. Leave it to us to take care of the top-notch equipment, the guiding, and safety standards with no compromises.
The hostel also serves as an information and adventure center, manned by Wild-Trails professional adventure guides that will give you a one-on-one personal treatment for all your travelling needs. Be it logistics, car rentals, water drops or food, we got you covered.And of course all the information you might need, for free and with much love.
Address 1: Odem 68
City: Arad - Southern
Postal Code: 8906434
Contact Name: Gilad Sade
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee & Tea facilities
- Bonefire Area
- Tea Herbs Garden
- Free Wifi
- Outdoor Gear Shop
- Outdoor Gear Rental & Repair services
- Free Information
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 13:00
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 10:00 and before 13:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Cancelling groups over 5 people will be charged full payment.
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in from 15:00 , Check-out until before 10:00.
- City taxes are included in the price, VAT is not included. According to the Israeli law the prices are for tourists with tourist visa (B2 only),
everyone else need to add VAT to the price (17%).
- Payment is by cash or credit card (Visa or Mastercard) in local currency.
- We pre-authorize your card.
- Groups over 5 people will be required to pay 20% upfront.
- Age restriction in the dorms: from 14 to 55 years old
Age restriction in the private rooms: 8+
- Free parking
- Free wifi
- No meat in the kitchen. According to the instructions of the Israeli health administration, the hostel kitchen is not allowed to store, process or cook meat. Anyone who brings meat into the hostel will be asked to remove it from the hostel's property.