Landing Pads Richmond is a long term working hostel for easygoing and open minded independent travellers. Located just 2km from Melbourne CBD
It's hard moving to a new country or city. At Landing Pads we're set up to help you settle in, get work and most importantly make friends.
We have local job contacts and provide free job seeker tutorials, designed to get you working fast and getting paid well. Our Richmond hostel is an easygoing and open minded hostel, located in the heart of vibrant Richmond, home of the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground, top music venues, cheap Vietnamese food and just 2km from the CBD. Our guests typically stay for weeks, making Landing Pads more like a big share house.
We have a fully equipped kitchen including an espresso coffee machine, dining area, five bathrooms to choose from, Television room, sun porch, side courtyard covered smoking area and BBQ. Richmond is an awesome suburb, with great transport, trams/trains just minutes away. Supermarket 5min walk and heaps of cheap bars/cafes on Bridge road to discover. We have 3 and 4 bed dorms, Male, Female and Mixed, as well as private couples rooms. All our dorms come with, personal reading lamps, privacy curtains ( bottom bunk), personal lockers, big fluffy towels and two pillows.
If you're looking for a longer term stay in Melbourne and want to live the culture and share the adventure, then landing pads Richmond is for you.
Property Name: Landing Pads Richmond
Address 1: 153 Hoddle Street
Address 2 : Richmond
City : Melbourne - Victoria
Postal Code : 3121
Contact Name: Matt
Phone: +61 488467835
- Baggage storage
- Photo copying service
- Free WiFi Internet
- Free Linens / towels
- Job seekers Tutorial
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Please make sure your dates are correct before booking, The $75 deposit is non refundable,
- Cancellations with in 24 hours of arrival and no shows will be charged the full balance owed amount and the booking will be void.
Terms and Conditions
We're a small hostel, so unfortunately we don't have a have a full time 24-hour reception.
- Our reception is open from 10:00 am - 12:00 noon and 6:30 - 7:30 pm.
- If you would to check-in outside of these hours please provide us with an arrival time so we can be here to welcome you!
- All guests are be required to present an international passport on arrival.