The warmth, personal attention and homely-charm of an Irish country Inn, combined with the premier quality and professional, seamless service of a hotel – this is Doolin Inn. From a hearty healthy breakfast to set you up for the day, to a beautifully-appointed bedroom with everything you need and the friendly advice and help of people who really KNOW Doolin.
Located in the Centre of Doolin, at the start of the Cliffs of Moher Coastal Hiking Trail, a two minute walk to O'Connors Pub and a 15 minute walk for day trips to the Aran Islands. Doolin Inn is the local bus stop and over looks Fisher Street and out to Sea.
Property Name: Doolin Inn
Address 1: 1 Fisher Street
Address 2 : Ballyvara
City : Doolin - Co. Clare
Postal Code : v95cc79
Contact Name: Anthony Moloney
Phone: +353 657074421
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Fax services
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Coffee Shop
- Garden Terrace
- Free WIFI
- Free Parking
- Start of Cliffs of Moher Hiking Trail
- Central Location
- Conference Room 25-35ppl
- Hidden Roof Garden
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:30 PM
Late Check-out Fees: € 10.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:30 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Normal (Small, Individual) bookings: Greater than 7 days prior to arrival = no penalty, within 7 days to arrival date = 100% payment.
Advance Purchase / Non refundable = 100% payment taken at time of booking, No refund available.
Group bookings: Greater than 8 persons: Greater than 4 weeks cancellation = No penalty, within 4 weeks to arrival date = 100% payment. Please note groups who book individually or with multiple reservations will be treated as a collective group.
Large Group Bookings: Greater than 15 persons: 30% non refundable deposit maybe required. Greater than 6 weeks 30% deposit, less than 6 weeks 100% payment.
In regards groups and large groups, it is at the management discretion to accept these bookings. We may have the availability but the business may not suit, as we have all guests staying comfort to consider and we work on the basis of only one group in a certain part of the building at one time. So everyone can enjoy their stay to the fullest.
Terms and Conditions
1) Check in is from 3pm to 9pm
2) Check out is from 8am to 11am
3) We do not accept stag hen or similar parties. We cater for couples, families, small groups and individual explorers.
4) We are a non smoking building. Smoking in the bedroom is strictly prohibited and a €100.00 fine is charged automatically to those who do smoke, including out the window.
5) Late check outs are subject to availability and are €10 for up to 12.30pm
6) We are a small family business and cancellations effect the running of our business greatly. Therefore we have a 7 day cancellation policy on regular bookings and a one month to six weeks on group bookings depending on size. For those who have purchased an "Advance Purchase" / "Non Refundable" these bookings do not have a cancellation policy. 100% of payment is taken at time of booking and is non refundable.
7) Groups of 10 or more people must identify themselves regardless if they book individually or as a group. This is to insure we can look after all our guests as best we can as we try to keep group accommodation together.
8) Breakfast is served daily from 8am to 10am (10.30am on Saturday and Sunday, plus public holidays)
9) Any modifications or cancellations to booking must be completed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10) Free car parking is provided, the Doolin Inn does not take responsibility for the property of our customers, customers park at their own risk.
Weddings / Bride and Grooms Staying:
If you are you booking a stay for your wedding night, please be advised that our guest rooms, common areas and grounds are for our registered guests only. Booking a reservation for a stay does not entitle a bride or groom, family and friends to use any guest room or any part of our home or grounds for bridal party wedding preparations and photographs without our advanced approval.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Inn.
Anthony and Deirdre