The warmth, personal attention and homely-charm of an Irish country Inn, combined with the premier quality and professional, seamless service of a hotel – this is Doolin Inn. From a hearty healthy breakfast to set you up for the day, to a beautifully-appointed bedroom with everything you need and the friendly advice and help of people who really KNOW Doolin.
Located in the Centre of Doolin, at the start of the Cliffs of Moher Coastal Hiking Trail, a two minute walk to O'Connors Pub and a 15 minute walk for day trips to the Aran Islands. Doolin Inn is the local bus stop and over looks Fisher Street and out to Sea.
Property Name: Doolin Inn
Address 1: 1 Fisher Street
Address 2 : Ballyvara
City : Doolin - Co. Clare
Postal Code : v95cc79
Contact Name: Anthony Moloney
Phone : +353 657074421
Email : email@example.com
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Fax services
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Bus Eireann Ticket Office
- Bus Eireann Bus Stop
- Coffee Shop
- Garden Terrace
- Free WIFI
- Free Parking
- Start of Cliffs of Moher Hiking Trail
- Central Location
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:30 PM
Late Check-out Fees: € 10.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:30 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
1) Check in is from 3pm to 9pm
2) Check out is from 8am to 11am
3) We do not accept stag hen or similar parties. We cater for couples, families, small groups and individual explorers.
4) We are a non smoking building. Smoking in the bedroom is strictly prohibited and a €100.00 fine is charged automactically to those who do smoke, including out the window.
5) Late check outs are subject to availability and are €5.00pp for up to 12.30pm
6) We are a small family business and cancellations effect the running of our business greatly. Therefore we have a 7 day cancelation policy on regular bookings and a one month on group bookings.
7) Groups of 10 or more people must identify themselves regardless if they book individually or as a group. This is to insure we can look after all our guests as best we can as we try to keep group accommodation together.
8) Breakfast is served from 7.45am to 9.30am (10am on Saturday and Sunday, plus public holidays)
9) Any modifications or cancelations to booking must be completed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10) Free car parking is provided, the Doolin Inn does not take responsibility for the property of our customers, customers park at their own risk.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Inn.
Anthony and Deirdre