The warmth, personal attention, and homely-charm of a 4* modern country house, restaurant with bar, combined with the professional and seamless service of a hotel – this is Doolin Inn, your home in the heart of Doolin. From a hearty healthy breakfast to set you up for the day, a delicious meal in Anthony’s, our seasonal evening restaurant (1 March - 12 Nov), to a beautifully-appointed bedroom with everything you need, and the friendly advice of people who really know Doolin.
We are located in the centre of Doolin, at the start of the Cliffs of Moher Coastal Hiking Trail, a two minute walk to O'Connors Pub and a 15 minute walk for day trips to the Aran Islands. Come and explore the Burren -
Named 18th Best Inn in Ireland, in the Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2022.
Named in the Irish Independent's "The Fab 50: The best places to stay in Ireland in 2022".
Property Name: Doolin Inn Country House + Restaurant
Street Address: 1 Fisher Street
Apt, suite, floor etc. : Ballyvara
City : Doolin - Co. Clare
Postal Code : v95cc79
Contact Name: Anthony Moloney
Phone: +353 657074421
- Baggage storage
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Breakfast, free
- CCTV in common areas
- Express check-in / check-out
- Live music / performance
- Non-smoking rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar
- Walking Tours
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Weddings & Elopements – 3 month cancellation policy.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Check in is from 3pm to 8pm. Check out is from 8am to 11am.
- Breakfast is served daily from 8am to 10am.
- We are a non-smoking building. Smoking in the bedroom is strictly prohibited and a €100.00 fine is charged automatically for the deep cleaning of the room for those who do smoke, including out the window.
- Free car parking is provided, Doolin Inn does not take responsibility for the property of our customers, customers park at their own risk.
- The hotel management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Children under the age of 4 can stay for free when booking a double room. Children aged 5 – 12 are charged for a child rate. Over 13s are charged the adult rate.
We are a small family business and cancellations affect the running of our business greatly. Therefore we have a 7 day cancellation policy on regular bookings and a one month to six weeks on group bookings depending on size. For those who have purchased an “Advance Purchase/Non-refundable” offer, 100% of amount will be charged within one week of purchase. This is a non-refundable rate, there is no cancellation policy, no refund and is non- transferable.
Groups 9 ppl+, Stags, Hens and similar parties:
- Groups of 9 or more people must identify themselves regardless if they book individually or as a group. This is to ensure we can look after all our guests as best we can as we try to keep group accommodation together. We do not accept stag hen or similar parties.
- We cater for couples, families, small groups, and individual explorers.) Any modifications or cancellations to a booking must be completed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We cater for one wedding couple per day, who are required to purchase at a minimum our elopement package, which is designed specifically with the morning of the wedding in mind.
If you are booking a stay for your wedding night, please be advised that our guest rooms, common areas, and grounds are for our registered guests only.
Booking a reservation for a stay does not entitle a bride or groom, family, and friends to use any guest room or any part of our home or grounds for bridal party wedding preparations and photographs without our advanced approval.Service Dogs, Emotional Support Dogs, and Pet policy:
- Trained certified service dogs such as guide dogs, support dogs for people with autism, disability etc. are always welcome.
- We do not cater for emotional support dogs as currently there is no official accreditation for emotional support dogs in Ireland and have sadly found this to become the bi word to get the family pet access. When there is an official accreditation we will review our policy.
- The family pet – we are dog lovers ourself and our family golden doodle “Princess” is not allowed in the property (she finds it hard to get off the couch anyway.). Because we have found many guests in the past have a fear of dogs, allergies etc.
- Unregistered pets, dogs without prior approval, will result in a €100.00 room deep cleaning fee.
- There are properties in Doolin who do cater for pets and we will be happy to recommend them for those who inquire.