The warmth, personal attention, and homely-charm of a 4* modern country house, restaurant with bar, combined with the professional and seamless service of a hotel – this is Doolin Inn, your home in the heart of Doolin. From a hearty healthy breakfast to set you up for the day, a delicious meal in Anthony’s, our evening restaurant, to a beautifully-appointed bedroom with everything you need, and the friendly advice of people who really know Doolin.
We are located in the centre of Doolin, at the start of the Cliffs of Moher Coastal Hiking Trail, a two minute walk to O'Connors Pub and a 15 minute walk for day trips to the Aran Islands. Come and explore the Burren -
Named in the Irish Independent's "The Fab 50: The best places to stay in Ireland in 2022".
Property Name: Doolin Inn Country House + Restaurant
Address 1: 1 Fisher Street
Address 2 : Ballyvara
City : Doolin - Co. Clare
Postal Code : v95cc79
Contact Name: Anthony Moloney
Phone: +353 657074421
- Baggage storage
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Breakfast, free
- CCTV in common areas
- Express check-in / check-out
- Live music / performance
- Non-smoking rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
1) Check in is from 3pm to 9pm
2) Check out is from 8am to 11am
3) We do not accept stag hen or similar parties. We cater for couples, families, small groups, and individual explorers.
4) We are a non-smoking building. Smoking in the bedroom is strictly prohibited and a €100.00 fine is charged automatically to those who do smoke, including out the window.
5) We are a small family business and cancellations affect the running of our business greatly. Therefore we have a 7 day cancellation policy on regular bookings and a one month to six weeks on group bookings depending on size. For those who have purchased an "Advance Purchase"/"Non-Refundable" these bookings do not have a cancellation policy. 100% of payment is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
6) Groups of 10 or more people must identify themselves regardless if they book individually or as a group. This is to ensure we can look after all our guests as best we can as we try to keep group accommodation together.
7) Breakfast is served daily from 8.00am to 10am
8) Any modifications or cancellations to a booking must be completed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Free car parking is provided, the Doolin Inn does not take responsibility for the property of our customers, customers park at their own risk.
Weddings / Bride and Grooms Staying:
If you are booking a stay for your wedding night, please be advised that our guest rooms, common areas, and grounds are for our registered guests only. Booking a reservation for a stay does not entitle a bride or groom, family, and friends to use any guest room or any part of our home or grounds for bridal party wedding preparations and photographs without our advanced approval.