Surfcrest is an uncrowded vacation complex located on the Washington coast only seven miles north of Ocean Shores. The property is located on Washington's pristine Pacific Coast within a 15-minute drive of Ocean Shores Beach and Quinault Beach Resort & Casino. The casual Northwest seaside resort is nestled into 26 acres of private oceanfront property with access to miles of sandy beaches, sand dune trails, and Conner Creek, a beautiful freshwater creek that flows through the property. The unique windswept design and natural wood construction provide a quiet, uncrowded vacation atmosphere for your family's enjoyment. Relax, unwind, and discover Surfcrest Resort today.
Property Name: Surfcrest Resort
Address 1: 11 Chabot Road
City : Copalis Beach - Washington
Postal Code : 98535
- Swimming pool
- BBQ facilities
- Beach umbrellas
- Billiards / pool table
- Board games / puzzles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Fire extinguishers
- Game room
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor play equipment
- Picnic area
- Pool / Beach towels
- Self-service laundry
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Sun deck
- Vending machines (contents unspecified)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- 1st night's room & tax is charged at time of reservation.
- Any remaining balance for stay will be charged on day of arrival.
- Bedrooms in all Townhomes are served by spiral staircase.
- Must be 18 to reserve a unit.
- Daily cleaning service is not provided. The Townhome will be fully cleaned after your departure.
- Fireworks and open fires on property are prohibited.
- A valid government-issued identification and major credit card matching the name of the primary guest on the reservation is required upon arrival.
- Guests shall be responsible for any property damage, accident, death or injury to any person, or loss of property sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry other items or personal property.
- The resort may charge your credit card for any violation of the resort’s Rules and Regulations, including but not limited to violations of the smoking and pet policies and any damages to your room or the resort caused by you or your guests. Any violation of the resort’s Rules and Regulations may result in additional fines and penalties, including but not limited to the right to remove you and your guests from the resort premises without a refund.
- Office hours are 9:00am-10:00pm. Guests arriving after office hours must contact the office prior to arrival to make arrangements for key pick up.
OFFICE HOURS: 9:00am - 10:00pm
QUIET TIMES: 10:00pm - 8:00am
POOL/HOT TUB HOURS: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Parking is complimentary and on-site. Please notify us in advance if you have any over-sized vehicles, trailers, or recreational vehicles that you will need to park.
- Surfcrest Resort is a completely nonsmoking property. A fee of $250.00 will be assessed if smoking of any kind occurs in our rooms, balconies, or patios.
- Pets are defined as dogs only, no cats, birds, or other pets will be allowed. No aggressive dogs allowed.
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for a $20 per dog, per night non-refundable fee.
- Maximum of 2 dogs allowed per room with no size restrictions.
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for any damage incurred in the room or on the property. Additional charges may be imposed in the event of excess damage or cleaning.
- Pets are prohibited from pool areas and must be on leash at all times on property.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up after their dog.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in any cars or rooms, if you leave, please take them with you.