Make your beach escape and come experience the charm of Surfcrest Resort, located on the Washington Coast, only seven miles north of Ocean Shores. This 54-room Northwest seaside resort is nestled within 26 acres of lush coastal landscape and is just steps away from the ocean where you can enjoy miles of sandy beaches and sand dune trails. Enjoy the on-site pool and hot tub, dog park, children’s play area and fire pit or take a canoe or kayak and explore Conner Creek, a beautiful freshwater creek that flows right through the property! The unique windswept design and natural wood construction provide a quiet, uncrowded vacation atmosphere for your family's enjoyment. Our dedicated staff is here to make your stay comfortable and memorable – with outstanding 5-star customer service reviews. Relax, unwind, and discover Surfcrest Resort for yourself today.
Property Name: Surfcrest Resort
Street Address: 11 Chabot Road
City : Copalis Beach - Washington
Postal Code : 98535
- Swimming pool
- Accessible Parking
- Baby safety gates
- BBQ facilities
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Billiards / pool table
- Board games / puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for kids
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Game room
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Hot Tub
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor play equipment
- Picnic area
- Pool / Beach towels
- Refillable water stations
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Smoke alarms
- Sun deck
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- The first night room fee and lodging tax will be charged at the time of your reservation.
- The balance of your stay will be charged on the day of your arrival.
- The queen bedroom and the bunkbeds in all the townhomes is accessed by the spiral staircase.
- You must be 18 to make a reservation.
- Daily cleaning service or stayover service is not provided. The townhome will be fully cleaned after your departure.
- Fireworks and open fires on the property are prohibited.
- Please do not make a fire on your patio. We have a fire pit for your enjoyment and gas grills for you to use for cooking.
- A valid government-issued identification and major credit card matching the name of the primary guest on the reservation is required upon arrival.
- Guests shall be responsible for any property damage, accident, death or injury to any person, or loss of property sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry other items or personal property.
- The resort may charge your credit card for any violation of the resort’s Rules and Regulations, including, but not limited to, violations of the smoking and pet policies and any damages to your room or the resort caused by you or your guests. Any violation of the resort’s Rules and Regulations may result in additional fines and penalties, including, but not limited to, the right to remove you and your guests from the resort premises without a refund.
- Our office is open from 8 am to 10 pm. Guests arriving after office hours must contact the office prior to arrival to make arrangements for key pick up.
8:00 am to 10 pm
POOL/HOT TUB HOURS:
9:00 am to 10 pm
10:00 pm - 8:00 am
Parking is complimentary and on-site. Please notify us in advance if you have any over-sized vehicles, trailers, or recreational vehicles that you would like to park here during your stay, and we will try to accommodate your request.
The Surfcrest Resort is a completely nonsmoking property. A fee of $250.00 will be assessed if smoking of any kind or vaping occurs in our rooms, balconies, or patios.
WE ARE PROUD TO BE A DOG FRIENDLY RESORT!
- Pets are defined as dogs only, no cats, birds, or other pets will be allowed. No aggressive dogs allowed.
- Guests traveling with their dogs are responsible for a $35 flat fee per dog per stay. This fee is non-refundable.
- There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed per room.
- Guests traveling with their dogs are responsible for any damage incurred in the room or on the property. Additional charges may be imposed in the event of excess damage or cleaning or in the instance of noise complaints.
- Dogs are prohibited from pool areas and must be on leash at all times on property.
- Dog owners are responsible for picking up after their dog.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in any cars or rooms, if you leave, please take them with you.