MyPlace opened in July 2015 at Naha City, Okinawa, Japan. Not only providing clean and comfortable rooms, we also prepare a wonderful common area for travelers to hang-out.
With just a few steps, there is the ferry terminal “Tomari”, where you can take boats to Okinawa's famous Kerama-Shoto National Park such as Zamami, Tokashiki, or Aka Islands.
Whatever reasons you come to Okinawa, you’ll always find Myplace as a home away from home.
Property Name: MyPlace
Street Address: 沖縄県那覇市泊３-１-８
City : Naha City - Okinawa
Postal Code : 900-0012
Contact Name: MyPlace
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Cancellation is made before 23:59 2 days prior to the check-in date: No cancellation fee is caused.
- Cancellation is made after 0:00 a day prior to the check-in date: 100% of the first night of your stay will be charged.
- NO SHOWS - If you do not cancel your reservation and do not show up, you will be charged for the full amount of all reserved nights plus applicable taxes.
- Cancellation for NON-REFUNDABLE RATE : 100% of your total accommodation fee will be collected right after making your reservation and this will be non-refundable at any event. ：
Terms and Conditions
MyPlace guest house provides accommodation to its guests based on the understanding that the guest and the MyPlace guest house have made an agreement based on the following
Refuse to accommodateMyPlace guest house may be refused to guest due to the following reasons.
- Reservation is not based on this Agreement.
- Guest has been confirmed to suffer from infectious disease.
- If there is a danger that guest may act against the public order or good morals.
- If MyPlace guest house cannot provide accommodation due to unavoidable circumstances such as natural disasters or faults experienced by the establishment.
- If guest stay in MyPlace makes violent or unreasonable demands of the guesthouse or its staff.
The minimum age for Myplace guests is 13 years old.
- Office hour is from 9:00 to 21:00
- New arrivals can check into the guesthouse from 15:00 to 21:00
- For foreigner visitor, Passport or Zairyu (resident) Card or Military base id is a requirement for check-in.
- Linen, air-conditioning fee,and tax are included in the accommodation fee.
- Check-in after 21:00, please inform us in advance, we will tell you how to late check
In. Late check-in without notice will be considered as no show.
Departing guests must remove all of their belongings from their rooms before 10:00.
Check out after 10:00 will be charged for half of the room rate; after 12:00 will be extra charged of one night room rate.
Customers shall be asked to compensate the MyPlace guest house for any damage or loss to the establishment’s appliances, furnishings or equipment for reasons deemed to be the responsibility of the customer (including lost keys, soiled sheets or pillow caused by vomiting or overuse of alcohol, etc.）
6. Smoking / Alcohol / Drugs
- Smoking inside the building is strictly prohibited. Any guest found smoking within the building will be asked to leave immediately and will not receive a refund.
- Consuming food and Drinking alcohol in dormitory rooms are not permitted.
- Drug use is illegal in Japan. Any guest found using drugs within the building, the property has the right to call polices, and the guest will be asked to leave the hostel immediately and will not receive a refund.
Non-staying people such as friends/family members can only stay in the common area until 10PM, and will never be allowed to enter the room floors.
Guests bringing outsiders into their room will be charged JPY10,000 as a penalty fee and may be asked to leave our hostel without any refund.