Amantica Lodge is a unique place, we offer our clients an experience never before imagined in "the highest lodge in the world in the middle of Lake Titicaca". Discover, together with Mr. Oswaldo and his family, the culture of ancestral populations and receive the energy and spirit of the place to fill you with peace and tranquility. Likewise, live an incredible culinary experience served by our private Chef in front of the intense blues of the lake. We invite you to taste our Novo Andean menu based on the philosophy of slow food and its pairing with selected wines.
Property Name: Amantica Lodge
Street Address: Amantani, Ocosuyo - Puno
City : Amantani - Puno
Postal Code : 92103
Contact Name: Juan José Vasquez
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- To confirm the reservation, the client is asked for an advance of 20% of the total amount of the reservation, the outstanding balance can be paid up to 30 days before check-in.
- Prices do not include 18% IGV (General Sales Tax)
- IGV Exemption Modality: For the exoneration of 18% of the general sales tax, the guest must present the following documents: Copy of the passport, Copy of the entry stamp to the country (Migrations) - Copy of the TAM (Andean Card of Migrations) or Virtual TAM. Take into account that the period of stay of the foreign passenger must not exceed 60 days.
- CHILDREN Rate: 00-02 Years: Free sharing bed with parents // 03-14 Years: Kid rate applies (full board + activities or B&B according to the chosen formula) // Over 14 Years: Adult regular rate applies.
- Check-in from 2:00 p.m. Check-out: until 11:00 a.m. Note: Keep in mind that there may be restrictions for late afternoon sailing on the lake, especially during the swell season.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, the client authorizes Amantica Lodge to charge their credit/debit card to cover any damage or theft caused at the Lodge during their stay.