Our lovingly restored Grande Victorian Manor is located in the heart of beautiful Vancouver, near the City Hall.
Staying in a Victorian Manor is a great way to experience "home" as it is experienced by locals; wood frame, stained glass windows, heritage furniture and nice and quiet front and rear patios where you can relax at the end of a day spent visiting the city or working.
Enjoy majestic tree-lined streets and lovely flower gardens in one of Vancouver’s oldest heritage neighbourhoods: Mount Pleasant.
Our houses are within one block to major transportation including downtown, ferry and airport. In the same block, you can find a wide variety of restaurants, health spa, shopping mall, banks, coffee shops.
Property Name: Douglas Guest House
Address 1: 456 West 13th Ave
City : Vancouver - British Columbia
Postal Code : V5Y1W5
Contact Name: Claudia Chavez
- Baggage storage
- Buzzer / wireless intercom
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Express check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Douglas Guest House is a small property where every guest reservation made is important to us. Last-minute changes or cancellations significantly affect our business. Making a reservation at bed and breakfast is not the same as making a hotel reservation.
When you reserve a room, we agree to turn away all other requests for that room, and you agree to pay the rate quoted for the number of days you reserve it. A last-minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking a room. For this reason, we uphold a strict reservation and cancellation policies.
• Guestroom guarantee:Cambie Lodge B&B requires a valid credit card to guarantee your reservation.
• Credit card validation: Please note that to process your reservation, we must validate your credit card, with a pre-authorization on your credit card of $ 1.00 Canadian dollar for each day reserved.
• Payments: The total amount of your bill will charge to the credit card that we have on file three days before the arrival date. If you wish to pay with a different card, you must contact us by phone: 1-604-872-3060 or by email email@example.com and provide the new credit card number. If your credit card decline, we will send you an email to request the new credit card information if we don’t receive any information from you in the next 24 hrs., we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
• Additional Guest Rate: Our base rate covers a maximum of two guests; Any guest older than 11 months has a cost of CA $ 20.00 per night. If you do not add the extra guests on your reservation the additional cost will be added and charge it in your receipt during your stay.
• Credit cards we accept: Visa & MasterCard, please note, we charge in Canadian dollars and the responsibility for the exchange conversions is your credit card company.
• Reservation for another person: If someone reserves a room for you or you reserve for another person, in order to confirm the reservation, the credit card owner will need to contact us to fill out a form with the authorization of the payment. You can contact us by phone at 604-872-3060 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Taxes: We charge the total of 16% taxes ( Goods and Services Taxes (GST) - 5% and Hotel Room Taxes (HRT) - 11%).
a) Regular reservations: Cancellations/modifications are allowed up to 3 days (72 hours) before the date of arrival. No fees will be charged, after which your reservation becomes non-refundable.
b) Last minute: All reservations made 3 days before arrival date are non-refundable. You only have one hour after reservation made to modify. Please note in case of a no show, we will cancel your reservation. Strict check-in policies, please contact us for more information.
Terms and Conditions
For more information, please contact us at 604-872-3060.