Share in an unforgettable experience in York County, PA at the Inn at Wyndridge Farm, a 6,000 sq. ft. farmhouse located on 77 picturesque acres with sweeping views of green fields and rolling hills. Conveniently located on the farm is our award winning Restaurant, Brewery, Cidery, and Event Space at Wyndridge Farm and is just a short drive from Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Lancaster, Gettysburg, Philadelphia and Northern Virginia. This gorgeous five-bedroom home is truly a year-round destination and for weddings, family gatherings and businesses seeking complete privacy.
~ Our Amentities ~Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15 – 18
Bathrooms: 3 Full, 2 Half Baths
First Floor: First Floor Master Bedroom Suite
w/ Private Patio & Luxurious Bathroom
Large Eat-in Chef’s Kitchen with Seating for 12.
Formal Dining room with seating for 8.
Casual Family Room with Stone Fireplace
One Full and One Half Bath Second Floor:
Bedroom 2 – 1 King, Shared Bath
Bedroom 3 – 1 Queen, Shared Bath
Bedroom 4 – 1 Queen, Jack -n-Jill Bathroom
Bedroom 5 – 2 Twin Trundles, Jack-n-Jill Bathroom
Loft – Hair & Make-up Salon
Lower Level: Large entertaining area with pool table, bar
boardroom table, media area with sofas, fireplace and flat screen tv.
Outside: Large Backyard, 2 Stone Patios and Hot Tub
We cannot wait for you to experience The Inn at Wyndridge Farm. For more information please call 717.244.9900 opt. 4 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Name: Wyndridge Farm
Address 1: 885 South Pleasant Avenue
City : Dallastown - Pennsylvania
Postal Code : 17313
Contact Name: Shayla Button
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 100.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
1. Smoking is allowed outside only, at designated smoking areas ONLY.
2. People other than those in Rental Party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The Property Wyndridge Farm is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Wyndridge Farm is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Rental Party. By accepting this reservation, it s agreed that Guest and the Rental Party are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the Property or others whom they invite to use the Property.
4. Keep the Property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. The Gas Grill may not be used.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Illegal substances are not permitted on the property.
8. Parking: You may have up to 6 vehicles parked at the Inn. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Wyndridge Farm does not permit towels or linens to be taken from the Property. If you are staying multiple days and would like daily housekeeping, additional fees will apply. Please contact your Sales Manager for additional information.
10. Fireplace: The fireplaces are not available for use. Candles inside of the fire place may be lit.
11. Noise Levels: You agree to cooperate with Wyndridge Farm to ensure music, sound, and/or noise level generated by you and all guests is maintained at an acceptable level at all times. Pursuant to the York Township Noise Ordinance, no excessive noise is permitted on the Property after11:00 pm. Fireworks are NOT permitted on the Property.
12. Capacity: 15-18 Guests depending on room set-up.
13. Catering: If you wish to have catering for an event at the Inn, all catering must be provided by Wyndridge Farm. Outside catering companies are not permitted.
14. Parties: Parties and large gatherings of people over 18 guests on the Property are prohibited without prior notification and written approval from your Sales Manager.
Wyndridge Farm is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur to any member of the Rental Party or Guest’s visitors while in the Property or on the Property. Wyndridge Farm is not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables belonging to any member of the Rental Party or any of Guest’s visitors. Guest agrees to assume the risk of any harm arising from use of the Property. UNDER NOCIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OROTHERWISE, SHALL OWNER BE LIABLE TO GUEST OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGESOF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENTOR GUEST’S RENTAL OF THE PROPERTY OR USE OF THE PROPERTY. IN NO EVENT WILLOWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IFOWNER SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. Guest acknowledges that any damage to the Property or property of Wyndridge Farm will be charged directly to the credit card provided above.
Guest acknowledges that the use of the Property by the Rental Party and Guest’s visitors is entirely at their own risk. Guest will indemnify and hold harmless Wyndridge Farm from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities whatsoever arising from or related to any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury or death resulting from the use or occupancy of the Property or the failure of any member of Rental Party or Guest’s visitors to observe the Rental Rules.
Violation of Agreement.
If Guest or any member of the Rental Party violates any of the terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to maximum occupancy, visitors and rental rules and restrictions, Wyndridge Farm may evict Guest and the Rental Party from the Property and Guest will forfeit all rent paid.
This Agreement and all transactions contemplated by this Agreement will be governed by, and constructed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Jurisdiction for such disputes shall be in the local and county courts in York County, Pennsylvania or the Middle District of Pennsylvania, as applicable. The parties agree to the terms of this Short-Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.