A better you will emerge with sound sleep, thoughtful food, and a great environment.
A Better You for a Better World!
Recharge with various activities that are easily accessible, including sauna, water sports, bicycling, cooking, and picnicking.
Enjoy Indian street food or local cuisine from one of our four food and beverage outlets.
Property Name: Mia Glamping
Street Address: Ranna pst 23
City : Orissaare - Saaremaa [Kuessaare]
Postal Code : 94601
Contact Name: Harsh Shethia
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour check-in
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Cashless payment accepted
- Coffee Shop
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Designated smoking area
- Express check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Foot bath
- Guest parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Pool / Beach towels
- Prepared lunches
- Refillable water stations
- Security alarm
- Shared kitchen
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- We require a deposit equal to one night’s stay that will be charged to your debit or credit card upon booking
- For non-refundable bookings the balance payment will be deducted from the same card within a week after your reservation is confirmed (confirmatory email is system generated)
- For refundable bookings, we need at least 3 days’ notice for a full refund of deposit and no cancellation fee
Terms and Conditions
Prices are inclusive of taxes and fees.
Reservations require a 1 day room rent deposit.
Upon check-in, the entire stay will need to be charged. Damages, if any, would separately be charged.
Management reserves the right of admissions.
Please be tolerant of others and immediate termination of stay is possible in case of excess noise at night or if the number of guests exceed what was allowed at check-in.
Kindly be mindful and responsible for your own valuables during your stay.
Currently the property is not wheelchair accessible.
Pets are welcome; but must be appropriately restrained in public areas; a cleaning fee of up to €100 could be charged in case of a potty accident, furniture damage or there is a great deal of hair shedding.
Room cleaning: room refreshes will be after the earlier of 3 days or each stay. Should you need fresh towels or linen, please contact the service desk.
Minimum age: at least one guest must be over 18 years or older.
Parking: free, open parking is available but could be limited during busy periods; we can't take responsibility for your vehicle or belongings left in your car.