Located in the village of Les Éboulements, Auberge de Nos Aieux offers its visitors an unparalleled view of the Saint-Laurent river, l’Isle-aux-Coudres, and the encircling mountains.
We are a hotel, campsite and tiny house village. Our friendly environment allows travelers and digital nomads from all walks of life to bond through our coworking spaces, outdoor swimming pool, yoga room and communal kitchens.
Auberge de nos Aïeux is now a legendary institution in Les Éboulements. Opened in the 1950s by the Tremblay family, the hotel has gathered a reputation for itself where life is good thanks to the warm atmosphere where pleasant conversations happen - either around the fire or by the pool. There is always a welcome seat at the table, a place where strangers become friends.
Property Name: Auberge De Nos Aieux
Address 1: 2178 Route du Fleuve
City : Les Éboulements - Quebec
Postal Code : G0A 2M0
Contact Name: Gabriel Dancause
Phone: (581) 333-6633
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 15 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Check-in and Check-out Policy (Rooms and TIny House)
- The reception is closed due to Covid-19 but you can access it at any time.
- Everything is available in self-service (soaps, towels, toilet paper, utensils, flat sheets, etc...)
- FOR THE KEY: It will be in the door when you arrive.
- FOR YOUR DEPARTURE: Please leave your key in the door and turn back the heat to 7 degrees or turn off the air conditioning in the summer (both in the room and in the bathroom)
- We are now in the RED ZONE! The restaurants in the area are closed.
- The common kitchen and the coworking space are unfortunately also closed. We invite you to bring your own BBQ to cook outside.
- The village convenience store is open and you will find many pre-prepared meals. The restaurant L' Authentique next door also offers take-out meals.
- Each room is equipped with a small fridge bar and a table for eating.
- There is also a microwave at the reception desk available 24 hours a day for everyone.
- We do not accept pets.
- Smoking is not allowed in or in front of the rooms. If you want to smoke, go outside.
- Check-in time is 14:00.
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- No motorized vehicles or tent trailers allowed.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Maximum of 4 people per site.