Property Name: Nakúa: Stay & Work - Provenza
Street Address: Cra. 34 # 8 a - 29, El Poblado, Medellín
Apt, suite, floor etc. : El poblado
City : Medellin - Antioquia
Postal Code : 050021
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- CCTV in common areas
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Tour Assistance
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Terms and Conditions
1. RESERVATION POLICYAND PENALTIES FOR NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION
NAKÚA: STAY & WORK requires that all reservations generated through it’s Official Web site must be guaranteed with acredit card. his card will be used by the establishment to charge the total amount of the stay before taxes, solely and exclusively in case the guest does not cancel his reservation at least 2 days before check-in or does not show up at the hotel.
- The building has a 24-hour reception.·
- At the time of your arrival you must sign a lodging contract and the rules of coexistence of the building.
- We will scan your identity documents (ID or Passport)as well as the Colombia immigration stamp in the case of passports.
- In no case, the number of people staying in each room may be greater than the assigned capacity.
- For the entry of additional visitors not included in the reservation, a cost of COP 100,000 + additional VAT must be paid. Additional visitors are those who have not registered at the time of check in. The maximum occupancy of the room must be respected at all times.
- It is strictly forbidden the entry of scorts. This is a serious offense that will be penalized with the termination of the contract and the expulsion of the guests.
- It is forbidden to use the property contrary to morality and good customs, or for purposes prohibited by law or by the authorities.
- Refrain from allocating private units to uses that cause harm or inconvenience to the other occupants of the Building, avoiding parties, meetings with high volume of music.
- It is forbidden to store, consume, sell or distribute in the private units any drug or narcotic or hallucinogenic substance.
- The building does not have parking.
- For the entry of minors, they must be accompanied by one or both parents or legal guardian assigned in accordance with the provisions of point 4 "Policies for minors"
- The property is Petfriendly. Organic waste must be collected by its owners. It is the obligation of the guest to keep the common areas of the building clean.
- To the guest who enters with pet, at the Check-In a security deposit of $ 200,000 COP will be requested in case of damage, which will be returned at check-out once the condition of the room is verified and no news is found.
- The use of linens (body towels, hand towels, bed linen) is solely for personal care during your stay. Improper use of linens (use in cooking, shoe cleaning, stains or damage caused by other uses) will cause damage to the linens, and it will be charged.
- You will find amenities in the apartment such as toilet paper, coffee and toiletries (bath soap, shampoo) which are for welcome.
4. POLICIES FOR MINORS
NAKÚA: STAY & WORK is committed to the fight against the commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents (ESCNNA) Law 679 of 2001.This Law aims to dictate protection measures against exploitation, pornography, sex tourism and other forms of sexual abuse with minors, through the establishment of preventive and sanctioning rules, and the issuance of other provisions pursuant to article 44 of theConstitution.
For this, NAKÚA:STAY & WORK requires the following requirements for the entry of minors to it’s facilities:
- Minors traveling with their parents present the civil registry of birth (or equivalent document) where the relationship can be evidenced.
- In the case of legal guardians assigned by a Judge, present an equivalent public document with the corresponding supports.
- Minors traveling with guardian or relatives who "ARE NOT" their parents must present: Original notarized permission signed by both parents, stating the following:
·Name of the minor's parents with identification number.
·Name of the minor with identification number.
·Name of the person authorized to stay with the minor with an identification number.
·Copy of the civil registry of birth of the minor and identity documents of the persons listed above.
In case of not complying with the above requirements, the entry of the minor will not be allowed for any reason and the competent authorities will be notified to guarantee the integrity of the minor.
5. EARLY CHECK-IN
NAKÚA: STAY & WORK offers its guests the possibility to check-in earlier, subject to room availability at the time of arrival. An additional charge proportional to the check-in time may apply. If there is no availability at the time of arrival, we have the service to store luggage at no additional cost until check-in time.
Reservations: +57 310 7650544
For information related to reservations, quotes, problems with the payment of your reservation, modification in the date of the reservation, other payment options, requests or additional concerns, you can call or write to our contact numbers, with pleasure our booking agent will assist you.
Reception: • + 57 314 216 0991
If you are staying and requireinformation about the building, password, WiFi password, report damages,cleaning requests and linen changes, know the schedules of the complementary services included in your rate you can call or write to our contact numbers, our team will gladly to assist you.
"In development of the provisions of article 17 of Law 679 of 2001, NAKÚA: STAY & WORK warns tourists that the exploitation and sexual abuse of minors in the country are criminally and administratively punished, in accordance with current laws. "