Welcome to The Village Hotel with sights, sounds and tastes of
Bettystown Co. Meath, on the East Coast, 20 minutes drive to Drogheda town.
- The Village Hotel is set in a residential area in a small seaside village. We are incredibly lucky to have a great team working here and we know that good food and service is so important to our customers. Along the way we do all we can to make a meaningful difference to people and place. So we work hard on all the elements, every day. We love what we do and we hope you get a chance to visit.
- Experience the elements of the Coast... We don’t just want you to look around and admire our area, we want you to dive right in. There are plenty of recommendations, of things to do in the area and the team are happy, as locals to point you in the right direction. Some of our favourites are surfing along the East Coast where Bettystown joins up with Laytown and Mornington beaches. The stretch of a fine golf course alongside the coastline, cycle around the local sites, a morning dip to blow away the cobwebs, trails walks along the sand dunes, sea shore foraging, ship spotting, romantic picnics, a pint in the local and much more.
- Our rooms are the perfect retreat for you to return to after a day of exploring the natural beauty of the East Coast. Designed to bring the outside in, our rooms reflect the tones and palate of the location in a contemporary way. It’s been about creating a place where people feel cosy and comfortable with all amenities they could require. The rooms and suites are generously sized with simple fabrics and furnishings to suit your needs. Our rooms are elegant and modern and have a good hotel lighting solution. Mounted either side of the beds are mirrored bedside lockers with matching grey bedside lamps. Cosy up in the Crisp white linens layered with soft grey cushions and throws, adds to the well put-together look.
- A memorable dining experience awaits you. Dinner is served in our ‘Bull & Tide’ Gastrobar with its plush velvet seating and modern booths. Whether you are hosting a stylish small soiree, a family gathering or a romantic meal for two, dining at the Village Hotel is sure to wow family, friends or clients. Our head chef is passionate about offering guests an unforgettable dining experience, using only the finest ingredients to ensure the fullest flavour and a strong emphasis on locally sourced produce. Our menus focus on flavour and balance to create exciting and modern dishes.
- Why not try some of our signature cocktails created by our in-house mixologists, to relax into the night.
- Breakfast is served daily between 8am-11am. Offering a wide selection of hot dishes, pastries and pancakes.
- Afternoon Tea is served with delicious sweet and savoury delights, which are a real treat for the taste buds. Gluten-free option is also available. Afternoon tea needs to be booked in advance.
- Intimate weddings at the Village Hotel - Romantic surroundings for an intimate special wedding day. The Village Hotel is a stylish boutique hotel set on our beautiful gardens and terrace. Having a wedding at the Village Hotel is special for you, your family and close friends. From outstanding personal service, fine food and wine, lavish luxurious surroundings and most of all its romantic and picturesque setting. From champagne and canapés at reception to dinner in the ballroom overlooking the gardens. Your wedding is the most important day of your lives; allow us to co-ordinate that day to ensure its an unforgettable one. Let us become part of your memories … You’ll always have memories like that first glance, the first dance, the first kiss, the first time you entre the Village Hotel. Let it be an experience to remember
Property Name: The Villlage Hotel
Address 1: Eastham Road
Address 2 : Betaghstown
City : Bettystown - Co. Meath
Postal Code : A92XY19
Contact Name: Sinead Hogan
- Baggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Close to Beach
- Stay longer and save
- Free carparking
- Free WiFi
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
In the case of late cancellation/ no show, you will be liable for the cost of the first night.
Terms and Conditions
Standard Rate Plan Payment: Payment will be due on arrival at our 24-hour front desk, by Credit/Debit Card or Cash but the hotel has the right to charge your card for the 1st nights rate of your stay 24hrs prior to arrival.
Security/Damage Deposit: It is hotel policy for our reception team to ask for credit card (not debit card) details upon check in to be kept on file or an authorisation of €200 to be held. If a credit card is unavailable a €200 cash deposit is required. We require this deposit as a guarantee should there be any damages to the room during the duration of your stay. Once your room is checked the security deposit will be returned, depending on your method of payment for the security deposit this may take a couple of days.
All cars are parked at the guests own risk.
Pre Paid bookings are non-cancellable or refundable.
Minimum age for check in is 21 years of age. Photo ID may be requested.
Smoking Policy: Please be aware that the hotel and bedrooms are non-smoking. The hotel respectfully requests that hotel guests do not smoke in bedrooms and instead use the dedicated outdoor smoking area. Anyone found to be smoking or having smoked in a room will be subject to a fine of €200 and/or further prosecution, with a fine of up to €3000
No pets allowed, excluding service dogs.
If you need to make changes or require any assistance prior to your stay, please call us on 041-9887766 or email us on email@example.com.