Mandala Eco Villas sits on a two acre property on Comalapa River Watershed, where it meets the Pacific Ocean. Nestled in what remains of a centennial Hacienda, our property is surrounded by nature and ocean. It is a vibrant and powerful country The property has a riverfront and beachfront, where a cobblestone point creates ideal waves for surfing and fishing. The two acres are split into two zones, north and south. The southern half is where Mandala Eco Villas & Seafood grill is located. The north half is our designated for our food production. Although the property itself is a food forest; bearing coconuts, mangos, bananas, almonds and edible annual and perennial herbs, the north property will be used as a bio-intensive organic farm to provide as much fresh veggies and herbs for our guests’ well-being. The property has an artificial pond home to various species of local fish, shrimp, turtles and birds. This pond will also serve as a source of nutrients and minerals for our upcoming hydroponic systems. Mandala’s layout was intended to follow the basic geometrical principles found throughout nature, resulting in a natural flow of energy that complements our surroundings and place creating natural flow and resonance. Our eco-villas were designed and built to minimize the use of non renewable natural materials, and increase the use of locally sourced or reclaimed wood. All the wood was milled locally by craftsman of the area.
Property Name: Mandala Eco VIllas
Address 1: LOT. Él Cocal, Hacienda Santa Emilia. Block 6 1-4
City : La Libertad - La Libertad
Postal Code : 0000
Contact Name: Rogelio Diaz
Phone: +503 2316-3065
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Prices and Taxes
- All prices shown include taxes.
- Prices do not include the applicable 10% Hotel Housekeeping Propina, which will be applied to the final account on check out
IMPORTANT / IMPORTANTE
¨Please notify us via email as soon as you have made your deposit, including confirmation number. Thank you¨
- The reservation can be cancelled without penalty up to 7 days before arrival date. The total amount including taxes will be charged after the free cancellation period.
- Full payment is required on check-out along with any open restaurant or services accounts
- We reserve the right to confirm and maintain a method of payment on arrival/check in as security
- We are a family style resort with many child oriented activities
- Kid friendly pool, sandbox, horseback rides
- Opportunity to participate in gardening activities and wildlife observation
- Please be mindful and monitor your child carefully, the establishment is not responsible.
- Safe and secure 24 hour parking available on the premises included
- Reservations packages for private events within the Hotel and Restaurant are available, please contact management for further information