OUR ROOM PRICES INCLUDE:
- SURF LESSONS 6 TIMES A WEEK FOR BEGINNERS AND INTERMEDIATE SURFERS
- PHOTO OR VIDEO REVIEW AFTER LESSON.
- SURF INSURANCE COVERAGE
- BREAKFAST OF YOUR CHOICE
- PUSHBIKE RENT
- SURF EQUIPMENT: SURF BOARD, BOARDSHORTS, LYCRA
- SURF THEORY
- CONCIERGE SERVICE
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS. *Available only with minimum 7 nights stay
- FREE WATERPARK, GYM, TENNIS WITHIN 5 MIN WALK
- FREE FLOW COFFEE & TEA (DAILY UP TO 2 PM)
Property Name: Wave House - Surf Camp
Address 1: Jl. Subak Sari 100xx, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
City : Canggu - Bali
Postal Code : 80361
Phone : +6281246902423
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Fitness room
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
– If the cancellation is made less than 2 month prior to your arrival date, 20% deposit will not be refunded.
– The Guest, who wants to cancel the booking, have an option to pass it over to another person, who fulfills the terms and conditions of the Wave House.
– If the Guest decides to cancel part or full booking after having checked in, the Camp will keep 50% of a total price of the cancelled nights.
– Any add-ons, that were booked before the arrival, may be cancelled free of charge if the Camp won’t have had any expenses for booking them yet.
– The Guest can upgrade the room type without an administration fee by paying the difference of the room prices if the required rooms are available.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES OF THE BOOKING BY THE COMPANY:
– The Wave House reserves the right to resign contract under extraordinary circumstances, if the booked service and/or arrangement can not be provided or in any other case, if we consider it to be a necessary measure. The Camp will be refund the booking value and and the price of any services you didn’t use.
Terms and Conditions
– All guests should be at least 18 years old.– Check-in time is 2 pm, check-out time is 12 pm.
– Late check-out is free of charge and is possible before 3 pm subject to availability.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT SYSTEM:
– All the prices for accommodation, surf lessons and surf camp services are the same as quoted on the booking page.
– Our online booking system requires a 20% deposit of the total price of stay.
– The rest of the payment will be charged upon arrival in cash or by Paypal transfer. During the staying, all PayPal payments are applied with 4% fee.
– All cash payments should be made in local currency, Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
– Each Guest has to deposit $100 USD or 1 000 000 IDR for the safety of property. The deposit will be returned upon check-out.
– All the products and services purchased at the Wave House (bar, restaurant, spa, yoga, laundry service, etc.) should be paid prior to the check-out.
– Any other third party services (island tours and third-party activities, motorbike and car rentals) should be paid upfront in local currency (IDR).
– We provide 1 (one) airport pick-up and 1 (one) drop-off free of charge only on the day of check-in/out with minimum 7 nights stay.
– If the period of stay is less than 7 nights or the Guests need and additional airport pick-up/drop off service, it can be provided at the price of 200000IDR (Areas available — Airport, Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta).
– Transfers from/to the airport can only be guaranteed if the flight details (flight number, flight arrival time, airlines) are sent to our reservation team at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
– Surf sessions are provided 6 times a week, Saturday are day off.
– Surf sessions on the day of arrival are not included but can be available in additional charge.
– All necessary clothes for surfing (shorts and rushguards) are provided.
– Surf board rental is included only in a time of surf session.
– Extra surf board rental is available upon request with additional charge of 100000IDR per day and possible until 6.00PM
– All guests are covered with insurance of 10 000 000 IDR ( $700 USD) payment value during a surf session. Despite this fact we highly recommend you to have insurance before your trip. Your insurance should cover sport activities, medical treatment, emergency intervention, lost and damaged baggage, bike accidents (if you drive one)
– Surf session are held in any weather conditions. The rain is not a reason to cancel the class.
– If student don’t attend the surf session or can not keep on taking part in surf session for any reason (including physical, medical or any other conditions), the session is not postponed and the payment is not refunded.
– Due to certain public holidays or bad weather and swell conditions, the surf session might not be possible. The surf camp will organize an alternative surf session according to weather conditions.
STATE OF HEALTH / PHYSICAL ABILITY:
– By making a booking, the Guest confirms that he/she is physically fit and has no conditions or injury that could be affected by surf activities. Swimming skills and physical ability are required to participate. We recommend to avoid surfing if you are pregnant or have breathing problems.
– Guests with disabilities (ed epilepsy) can not be admitted to surfing lessons.
– If the Guest loses or damages any of the Camp property, the price of the damage has to be compensated by the guest in accordance with the bill presented by theCamp.
– The Camp is not responsible for any accidents, health and legal issues that arise during your stay.
– The Camp is not responsible for any losses. The Guests should keep the valuables in the built-in safety box of their room.
PRIVACY AND DATA USAGE:
– Your personal information required to make a booking is protected and used for completing your order only. We will not pass any of your personal details to the third parties.
– The Guests will be photographed and filmed during their surfing sessions and activities in the Camp. By making a booking the Guests agree that their photos and videos content may be used by the Wave House for advertising and marketing purposes on Facebook, Instagram and other media. The Guest may restrict or cancel this agreement at any time by sending an e-mail to the Camp administration.
– For most countries when travelling to Indonesia for tourism you can enter the country with a free visa for 30 days (make sure that your country is on the list here). You won’t be able to extend your stay beyond 30 days in Indonesia.
– If you want to stay in Indonesia for more than a month, you should apply for a visa before you travel, or get a visa valid for up to 30 days on arrival at a cost of $35 USD. You can extend this type of visa once for a maximum of 30 days by applying to an immigration office.– Passport must be valid for a min of 6 (six) months as from the date of arrival.
– An IDP (International Driving Permit) is required to be able to drive a car or a motorbike in Bali. The Guests are responsible for obtaining their IDP before traveling to Indonesia.