Colonial. Culture. Cozy.
Between the baroque, deco and Spanish colonial of the La Candelaria neighborhood, is Masaya Bogotá, inside this central area of the capital. Masaya Bogotá, in a traditional, friendly, warm and welcoming house, full of eclectic spaces and the architectural heritage of the city, awaits you. Get ready for the best local experience in a dorm or private room, between tours full of history and culture, classical and urban art events and gastronomic discoveries.
Property Name: Masaya Bogotá
Street Address: Cra. 2 #12-48, La Candelaria, Bogotá
City : Bogotá - Distrito Capital de Santa Fe de Bogota
Postal Code : 111711
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport shuttle
- Bar crawls
- Board games / puzzles
- Bottled water
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Daily Housekeeping
- Evening entertainment
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Non-smoking rooms
- Prepared lunches
- Refillable water stations
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Shuttle service
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar
- Taxi service
- Tour Assistance
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 16:00
Late Check-out Fees: 30%
Late check-out (after 11:00 and before 16:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Check in: 3PM - Check out: 11AM.
- The loss or deterioration of the keys has a cost of 25,000 COP.
- The loss or deterioration of any element of the establishment will be charged according to its commercial value.
- Keep noise volume moderate.
- Enjoy our facilities responsibly.
- All crimes will be reported to law enforcement authorities.
- Under 18 accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Pets are accepted upon request at the time of booking. Additional charge.
- Visits allowed only in social areas until 10pm. On request at reception.
- No smoking in rooms and social areas. It is only allowed in designated areas. Fine: 300,000 COP.
- The entry of alcohol is prohibited. Fine: 300,000 COP.
- The use of drugs is legal and totally prohibited. Fine: 300,000 COP.
- The possession of weapons is totally prohibited.
- Any form of sex tourism is totally prohibited and will be considered a crime and reported to the police authorities.
Masaya is not responsible in case of loss/theft of your belongings or accidents that occur inside the hostel. Masaya reserves the right of admission.
I authorize MASAYA COLOMBIA SAS to collect information and personal data provided for commercial purposes according to Law 1581 of 2012.
By signing this document, I accept the terms and conditions.